Out Of Ideas...Need Advice Please

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by emmagirl, Apr 17, 2008.

1. luvtravel New Member

I do a lot of social networking like ning or Myspace or Twitter those type sites, I have had more traffic sent to my Squidoo lens from those social networks.

It's easy and its fun.

I even designed and started a ning nework for our teambuild which is the name of the network [IMG]

Try it!

Terri
  2. giftmaster New Member

I agree...go social. Make bigger impact, but at a snails pace.
  3. msliza26 New Member

Marketing takes awhile to get use to. You do have to a goood plan and know what you are doing. There are allot on the internet that tells you about marketing . I try to read everything on marketing you can never know to much of this subject trust me.
  4. unselfishbuddy New Member

I suggest that you start learning internet marketing. First, you should have a lead capture page for your website. Second, you must have an autoresponder that will automate your business for you in following up with your prospects. Then, you can start blogging and just let everyone know about it whenever you write a new one. Lastly, you can shoot a video of yourself talking about the benefits of the company and its products and upload it in Youtube. Those advertising methods, by the way, are free except for the autoresponder as you will need to buy that. I hope this post helps.
  5. Meshmore New Member

I have found that for MLMs you must incorporate video marketing in your traffic generation.

Even if you have no video camera - you can make a powerpoint and save it as file type jpeg.

Use Windows Movie Maker to edit it - and post it to youtube

You will be amazed
  6. dmgditeam New Member

Hi, I thought I would post video marketing is hot right now.. That is what I am doing and it is a great way to promote

I have learned to not push your product or business, but give them something of value like your knowledge on your niche, and how you can help them.

do a search on what people are looking for in pets or pet products , that is important to know , what keywords are getting typed in on google..

well I hope this helped

Diane
    Stay Focused It Will Happen [IMG]
    [Links removed - Admin]
  7. cadams New Member

Hi, Try some of the free or cheap sites. You might also try a U-Tube video. My upline says try many things, so I do. Some people are saying voice blasting works, but I haven't tried it.
    Good luck
  8. danuconsulting New Member

Hi Emma,
    Here are 6 things NEVER to do when you have a Home based business..

Never, ever talk to friends and relatives first

???They are generally your worst critic

???If they don't think they can do it they won't think you can
    ???Can cause a rift
    ???Their negativity may cause you to quit before you even begin

Don't spread negativity down-line

???Don't say negative things about your up-line, other down-line members, the company or the product
    ???Don't be negative with your down-line concerning their goals
    ???Negativity will kill your business

Don't chase people

???Just don't do it

Think that you can build this business without speaking to another living soul well you cant!

???If that is what you have been told you've been lied to
    ???This is a people business not a product business
    ???Massive results require massive action

Don't lead with the product

???It's all about the business,the leadership & the system
    ???In today's economy our focus must shift
    ???It doesn't matter how good your product is if the prospect doesn't like you

Don't be emotional about your business

???Treat every "no" and "yes" equally
    ???Treat every person in your group the same
    ??? Don't let emotions or hurt feelings control your business
  9. Morgana New Member

Wow - this is one of the most incredible threads I have ever read anywhere! You guys are super!!

I am 100% on with all the contributions and would like to add that a personal website that is all about you (your personal story and you home business journey) and also provides a wealth of information about healthy pets as well is crucial.

Your corporate site is a great place to send potential customers, but if they click off that page, you have lost them - however, if you have a personal site and offer a monthly healthy pet newsletter and you can get them to subscribe, you can communicate with them for as long as they remain on your list.

I also find a personal site far more effective than a corporate website for business building because a personal site helps you to develop relationships with people - and that is what this business is all about - relationships. The people who find the most success in Network Marketing are generally those who excel in developing relationships [IMG]

Again - great thread guys! Keep sharin the love!

Morgana
  10. JazzFreak2 New Member

Hi:

Just posted here, and wish everybody a great day, with lots of success!!

I am new and I am a slow learner. Therefore I hope to meet new friends and hope to get inputs in doing my internet online biz.

Thanks for All.
  11. Phil Stones New Member

Great thread - and some great comments/postings/advice included - all for free - what a great forum!
  12. dani_nae New Member

wow this thread has been awesome help and makes me know I am on the right track!! yay!!!

I also wanted to add that you can use USfreeads.com (paired with the keyword advice given for squidoo and info pates). google loves usfreeads (and squidoo for that matter...)

other than that I think everyone else has hit the nail on the head for you!
  13. maxworks New Member

I am new here, and this information, although a bit old, is great. Some of you sound like you really have a handle on MLM.
    Thanks
  14. Chapatoni New Member

It just depends upon your budget. I find solo ads work a treat for me. I also use traffic swarm and ezines. This has brought me lots of traffic for people to enrol online. You can continue to post on forums also but I find focussed solo ads the best way to market my business. That and working with successful upline. Go upwards and identify someone you are happy to work with and who can help you achieve your financial goals. There should be someone high up in your organisation who would extend support to you
  15. Obynx New Member

hello shake 12

How do you create your 300 backlinks

thanks
  16. PowerSuccess Guest

There's a wealth of marketing information here. The contributions are incredibly generous. Emmagirl, aren't you glad that you asked your question? The amazing power of many voices contributing to the whole. How wonderful is that!
  17. Kerri F New Member

oh my goodness... this place is amazing. I just joined maybe 5 minutes ago and already i've learned more than all of last week.

I can't wait to learn more and help other people too.

This is awesome.
  18. mr127500 New Member

Well said. AN article a day is great, also look into somethign called word flood to create another version of your one article to double your efficency and results hopefully. Twitter is power right now, be sure to look into it. You can literally touch thousands of people by taking 1 minute a day. great to add to the bag of tricks.

Hope this helps, great thread
  19. JohnVaux New Member

Web20mentor is on the money for me.

Fact is the money is in the list.

I am an Affiliate marketer and help people in that arena ... the first thing wwe tell them is THE MONEY IS IN THE LIST.

My Myspace Account has 2800 friends
    My FaceBook has a Group on it with nearly 750 members ... I prefer this to Myspace as I can email them all instantly.

Also look at Article Marketing and SEO to drive traffic to your site.

All the best

John
  20. mirab New Member

Not just a list. A responsive list. maintaining a list is tough work. There is so much info out there that it can be hard to come up with new content to keep your list subscribers interested.