1. New registrations are temporarily disabled until 10th. Thanks for your co-operation.

Out Of Ideas...Need Advice Please

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by emmagirl, Apr 17, 2008.

1. coolgoose New Member

Hey all,

All of the ideas here are great[IMG]!

Ezine articles and writing is particularly difficult for me because I really don't write to much, but I am capable of doing it.

Keep the ideas going....!! LOL[IMG]

CoolGoose
  2. workit_09 New Member

Hey you have some pretty solid advice on this post. Are you a millionaire yet?
  3. zedra71 New Member

It's great to be consistent at what you do but when you keep doing the same things and getting the same results it can be frustrating for some who came with a mind set that it will be a piece of cake. As you can see some people don't think they would of to write articles to get traffic to their programs but you have people who don't and get a ton of traffic.
  4. mrsonic New Member

Hello,

Web20Mentor has great advice.

Everyone knows in Real Estate it's Location, Location, Location.

In Marketing it's Follow Up, Follow Up, Follow Up

Dave
  5. timhale New Member

I know this advice my sound overly simple, but it's not about "who you know" (as most people say/think), but about "WHO KNOWS YOU"

So if you're worried about your business not getting the attention you want, do a quick "who knows me" inventory. Make a list of all the people that know you - this means they would answer your phone call or email.

Now, from these people - who knows what you do for business? what your passions are? You may get a lot more attention just by promoting yourself a little more within your circle of contacts.

Somebody always knows somebody who knows somebody.....

~Tim
  6. makingmoneynow New Member

I really look forward to not promoting by buisness but to tell my sucess. i wish the best for everyone!!!
  7. AllieKLong New Member

Here are some awesome ways to get traffic....

Write Articles ()
    Blog About It ()
    Right in Forums & Answer Questions
    Get Free Classifieds
    Get Listed in the Yellow Pages
    Sponsor a Local Football Team
    Get listed in Switchboard.Com ()
    Get ads with google ()

I hope you get more traffic!
  8. kyrash New Member

One way of getting lasting traffic which i will recommend is for you to look at some of the authority sites in your niche, see if you can get links back from these sites. Go to forums and blogs relating to your niche and make reasonable comments and link back to your site (however you must find the dofollow blogs or the links will be watsed)

Write Articles and put them out there. Have your site in your email signature etc...

Good Luck
  9. businessworks New Member

These are some great suggestions! Some days I can find all kinds of things to do and others I just sit here and stare at my computer screen wondering what to do next.....work at home is definitely not as easy as people tend to think!!!
  10. fit2prosper New Member

I LOVE this pet food and it's the only thing that I will feed my kitty! I would suggest health food stores or even vet's offices.... People that have a REAL interest in their pet's health are your most targeted customers....Hope this helps[IMG]
  11. themonkeygirl New Member

businessworks: work at home is definitely not as easy as people tend to think!!!
    I hear ya!!! I love it but it definitely forces me to step out of my comfort zone to move my business forward. I know it will all be worth it though!
  12. shmeeko69 Member

There are many ways to tap into a large potential audience. Obviously posting on relevant forums to your business is good, advertising in your local paper or a leaflet drop, checking the search engines to see how many searches a company relevant to your business get's & also it's how many members are signed up, adwords, uploading videos, blogs & article writing etc etc .......

WEBSITE - PRODUCTS - TRAFFIC - MONEY - [IMG]
  13. andreaevens20 New Member

Nice web site, i HAVE WORKING COCKER SPANIELS by bitch is on heat been researching the internet for information i don't want here to have pups she's too young but i have a dog as well very difficult to keep them apart.
  14. HomeBasedIncome New Member

This thread is full of great advice. Being new at online marketing can be intimidating. Just research SEO techniques and you will get lots of ideas.
  15. TyBrown New Member

I'm involved with a similar pet company. I have a few dog related sites that get traffic and then I direct them towards my replicating site through those sites.
  16. TrinaJ New Member

Wow, thanks to EVERYONE who has posted ahead of me. This is an amazing thread -- I got tons of ideas

I think I'll try to apply some of this stuff this weekend.
  17. shmeeko69 Member

Hi Trina J

There are also many free advertising businesses, who let you promote your business/website FOC ! If you have a creative mind and/or typing skills then, blogging & article work will be of great value to you & will certainly make you a few quid, as long as you keep you content original & interesting !

Mark [IMG]
  18. Ann Williams New Member

freecashhappens: Articles are hard to start out with, but doable. Don't forget blogs. Blogs detailing your success and failures are great for me. Don't forget it's not all sell, sell, sell. You are the most powerful tool you have and don't forget that.

You might consider using a blog to publish articles, do announcements, or run a contest. The contest or giving away a free report, that has valuable info, works to get people to sign up and capturing their email. To send emails, a good service to use is Aweber. Aweber is reliable and worth the price.
  19. shmeeko69 Member

It's crucial that you decide the right business to be in & does it suit your personality.
    I have a sort of checklist before embarking upon anything new -

1. Does work at home suit me
    2. Do I have knowledge of the products
    3. Do I have a passion for the subject
    4. What's the marketplace & demand like
    5. What is my competition
    6. What the quickest route to market chosen products

If I don't reach at least five of the criteria above, then it's a no go.
    I guess the first option should be yes, hence the reason why we're all on this forum !

Mark [IMG]
  20. thefortunemaker New Member

Hi Emma,

It sounds like you're having problems attracting people(customers or distributors) to you.

I'm sure lots of people will agree that personal attraction plays a big part of success in any business.

Unless you offer any real value to someone,they won't join you.

I know this is a bit blunt,but i used to fail big time until i started investing in myself. I'd buy every book and course on personal developement and self branding.

I highly recommend mike dillards magnetic sponsoring. This book seriously changed me and how i went about my business.

Youtube is a great place to get noticed.

Hope this helps.

feel free to contact me if you need anything