Out Of Ideas...Need Advice Please

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by emmagirl, Apr 17, 2008.

1. mreese601

mreese601 Member

Great Info shakes I will have to put that into action. Thanks again.
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

catevanne: I've just been reading all the information freely given to emmagirl and I'm so impressed with how caring everyone is- I'm glad I joined this site cuz I know I'll learn a lot and be making my living on line soon.
    Glad you are here and I wish you much success![​IMG]
  3. rwilkerson88

rwilkerson88 New Member

web20mentor
    WOW GREAT ADVICE! I never would have thought to use facebook and myspace to promote that way. Thanks for that! I was starting my own blog and I was just trying to figure out how to market my website without harming it and being marked as SPAM lol
  4. luxe

luxe New Member

So glad I found this thread. Lots of things that one would not even consider as being helpful! This forum is awesome!
  5. harrisonsmith

harrisonsmith New Member

Hello,
    Paid surveys are a great way to earn a few extra dollars each month, for doing nothing more than giving your opinion on something.

But if you really want to rake in the dollars, then you'll need to know a few crucial tips and techniques to maximize the income you make from paid surveys.

With this in mind, I'd like to share with you a few powerful tips that can increase the amount you make from paid surveys, and increase the amount of paid surveys you receive.The first tip - and this is a crucial one - make sure you take every single survey that you are sent. Even if it isn't for much money, and even if the topic isn't of much interest to you.

Why do I suggest this? Simple. I've noticed something with the new accounts I've made with paid survey companies... and it's this: Accounts that regularly fill out surveys (nearly ever one sent) tend to get more survey invitations. I think this is because the survey companies see that you're regularly partaking in surveys with good quality answers.

On to my next tip. Take your surveys as soon as you receive them. Now you don't necessarily have to be glued to your PC 24/7, but when you see a survey invitation in your inbox... try and take it as soon as you can.

The survey companies will know that you've clicked the link, so they know how much time passed between sending the email and you taking the survey. Obviously, they get results quicker if you take the surveys quicker. This will definitely put you in their "good books".

My final tip: Make sure you're using a good auto-fill software program. This can save you lots of tedious work of entering the same information over and over again. I personally like the program called Robo form, because it allows me to save multiple details, and enter them very quickly. But this isn't a free program.

If you can't afford Robo form just yet, then there are many great free programs like the Google toolbar which have auto-fill capabilities.
    I hope these tips will help you for earning more money.
    Regards,
    Ali.
  6. YourWealthCoach

YourWealthCoach New Member

Your company replicated site brands your company, not YOU! With a lead capture page and autoresponder, you can brand yourself as the expert. People want to do business with people they know and trust. An autoresponder handles this beautifully. You can build a relationship online whether you are selling your product OR business.
  7. workfromhomeus

workfromhomeus New Member

Use some backlink generators to announce your site, if you own your domain. Search for sitevaluestats.com, stoplink.com etc... That will give you a nice boost and hopefully som inspiration from other similiar sites.
  8. howieperks

howieperks New Member

emmagirl
    Hey Emma,

You just stated the basic cycle of being in an MLM.

I am a big believer in Network Marketing and am with a company myself that I believe in hardheartedly.

However, if someone gets into an MLM and doesn't find leaders and duplication quick enough before running through their warm-market they can feel at a loss as to what to do next.

The internet is a great resource to network with like-minded people who could be potential candidates for your company. But this takes some time because recruiting people online is still about building a relationship.

Many network marketers come online and start pitching their product and try to recruit right from the start on sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.. and that simply does not work. You will actually condition people to TUNE YOU OUT if you become one of those types.

My recommendation for you would be to start to understand the basics of "value marketing" (attraction marketing).

Try to provide as much free value to others online as you can and people will start to trust and respect you and potentially want to partner with you in your business because they see that you have something of value to offer them.

Some great resources I have found for teaching this are Mike Dillard, MLSP, Jonathan Budd and Daegan Smith.

I have learned a lot form these guys and anyone of them can help you. Just choose the one that you identify with the most in learning how to generate leads online.

Just remember the internet takes some time to learn and implement before you will see results. You will need to be willing to put in the effort.

Also, don't completely abandon traditional network marketing techniques such as meeting in person with someone because that still is one of the most powerful ways to build relationships without the barrier the internet creates. The internet is another tool to help you in your venture.

One more thing about marketing online. BEWARE of the "shiny object" syndrome. There are so many people trying to sell you on the latest and greatest push button techniques to build online. There is NOT a magic button!

Pick your mentor, learn 1 aspect of marketing from them, implement that into what you are doing before trying to learn more.

Hope this helps!

In Success,
    Howie Perks
  9. teamargo

teamargo New Member

emmagirl

This is the story that I hear over and over from people that are new into the business. They got pulled into some mlm and are all hyped about it but no one gives them any training or support and eventually they fall off.

The one good thing about emmagirl is that at least she is asking questions.
  10. mendozatara

mendozatara New Member

emmagirl
    Hello Emma Girl, You need to see free mentoring.com..... His name is Tom Boyuka.... He help me to find the company of my dreams. I found the company and he helped me figure out it was for me....
    You are in a very hard MLM...... Please don't feel upset..... It is a hard market!!!! Look at Bioslifeslim.com/taramendoza/
    bioslifeglobal.us Cheryl is my friend. She is awesome. If you need to talk you can always email me personally! I have been in your shoes!!! Hang in there! Tara.
  11. mendozatara

mendozatara New Member

web20mentor
    Web20Mentor! Genious! But she also needs to research the company. Spam the leaders names, all of them, check out the 5 pillars and see if they fit!!! The best first thing is educate youself about the company. If the policy and procedure book is over 50 pages, run!!! Trump's had almost 100 because he is a rip! You must get the MLM education. Tara
  12. KarenSmith67

KarenSmith67 New Member

Hi Emmagirl-

I have a suggestion that might be of use. Have you tried going to local pet supply stores? Most of the ones in my area have a bulletin boards that you can post something on.

I would suggest hanging a pull-tab flyer up there, saying something about the products you represent and how well they work. I am not sure of what to say but you want to attract them by catching thier attention on how the product will benefit thier canine/feline companions.

Just a suggestion!
  13. smartsource

smartsource New Member

Boy, this has been a great thread and I have jumped back and forth with all the various information here.

I, myself, appreciate finding this type of information because I am interested in learning how to help my downline with just a little at a time.

So many times we focus (and necessarily so) on ourselves and what "we" need to accomplish and forget the moment we start in a business venture, we now have a responsibility to train our downline. it may be one or many but I have struggled with just where to direct them and this is very helpful.

Stephen [​IMG]
  14. larochelle

larochelle New Member

Wow I have just signed in here and I can see that by just reading the first page of this thread that I have come to the right place.

I am just starting with the idea of working from home and very interested in reading all this valuable information.

I can see that I maybe will learn a thing or two, fantastic
  15. kevrock529

kevrock529 New Member

Have you considered to a direct mail campaign to pet owners with your samples?

Or mail out a postcard for them to respond to to receive a free sample?

This way once they respond to your postcard for the free sample they will have filled out all their contact info including a phone number. This way you have all their contact information to continuously call and follow up with them to make the initial sale. You can then also get their feedback on the sample product.
  16. minsardi

minsardi New Member

this is all great advice and i agree its amazing to be part a of a giving group. just to add to the article marketing. If you buckle down and write two articles a day and submit them to article directories in 30 days your going to have 60 links out their to your site. The beauty of articles is you do the work once and get the benefits for a long time to come.

ps. 2 articles may sound like a lot, but here's a chance to be lazy. keep them short and sweet, 300-500 words and make sure to tell people what to do after reading your article like...

for 5 free tips on getting the best for your pet go to yoursite.

or for 5 worse foods for your pet go to yoursite.

good luck and as said before if you follow the advice in this thread you will drive traffic to your site. make sure your capturing there email so you can market to them for repeat business.
  17. WorkinHard

WorkinHard New Member

I am glad I joined this forum.

I can not currently access your pet site emmagirl,
    server must be down.
  18. jedwinvellore

jedwinvellore New Member

Hi
    Build links to your site a lot. This is a sure shot method to increase targeted traffic. Blog comments are a great method to do so.
    David
  19. abdncwithlj

abdncwithlj New Member

emmagirl
    web20mentor: 4. Get a mentor. The average time to go from zero to a millionaire is 23 years. With a mentor....4 years.
    Get a mentor. It pays to have one. I didn't say get a buddy. I said get a mentor who has already done what you are trying to do. Make sure they can give you undivided attention. This will cost you...it will be worth it.
    Wow. That was so well put. I just learned of a similar program by MD's predecessor a week ago and my eyes have been OPENED! Thank you for the fabulous example to follow.

L
  20. positivemagic

positivemagic New Member

Web20Mentor --- I did what you said for my niche and added 1,000 more leads thanks! [​IMG]