Outsourcing article writing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by JackieM293, Nov 16, 2010.

1. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

I hate article spinners because they create more garbage then good. However on the idea of outsorucing I go to fiverr.com and I pick about 5 different articles writers out at once then I see who does the best job and in good timing.. Also communication is key.. if they do not communicate with me then they are no good to me. I search for quality then give all my business to that one person. After a certain period of time or ammount of articles being written for me I will switch it up and find another good author.. then I will have 2 people I give my business too. See you want to change things up a bit and get a different writing style.
  2. winsten

winsten New Member

Writing by human cannot never be replicated by a software simply because the choice of words used are based upon personal experience and emotion. This is something which software cannot duplicate. It is cheap to outstource the writing function nowadays. I even included some of the more reputable ones in my blog detailing the process of using them.

Contents is King but you need to think of the overall approach to getting traffic to read your contents. In my point of view, contents provide the sticky features so that visitors will revisit your site. Whereas marketing channel brings in new traffic for you. Try to work with some online marketing outsource company if you are seriously interested in creating traffic and making value out of your own site.

I started off freelancing for an online marketing outsource Company and now run my own operation in Vietnam (cost of labour, rental and utilities are one of the lowest). Though it may seems that I have a conflict of interest but I am just sharing my honest opinions. You need to let the experts focus on areas that you are not good at whereas you focus on linking all the great ideas and putting them into one basket.

All great sites are built with a team of talents and not via an individual as there is a limit to how much you can do for a single person.
  3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Those are some good observations about using a human writer as opposed to software, winsten. Whether the human element is provided by yourself or someone you hire, it should always be better than an article spinner, no matter how clever.

Blessings,
    Angie
  4. mreese601

mreese601 Member

I use odesk to out source my article writing. but you have to be careful. It may take a time of two to get a good writer. One thing I was thinking about doing is holding a contest for writers, I don't know how that will work out, but it's an ideal.
  5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

mreese601: One thing I was thinking about doing is holding a contest for writers,
    Very good idea. That could be quite an interesting way to find some new writers. I'll have to roll that idea around in my head for a while and see if I can come up with my own little twist. Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,
    Angie
  6. MyOwnBoss

MyOwnBoss New Member

As Rach72 mentioned, a fully automated spinner is going to give you some garbage.

The reason for spinning is that each unique version (unique in the eyes of the search engines) has a chance to rank separately. While the link juice is no different between the versions, being able to rank in separate spots for different keywords is big.

The thing is, doing it properly takes a ton of time relative to writing a single article. Done properly, you're essentially writing 10 articles in one - the time and effort reflect this.

I do spin manually because the chances to separately for the various versions and the fact that it eliminates the possibility of someone else outranking my own site with a duplicate article (had this happen) are worth the extra effort to me.
  7. Epoltrack83

Epoltrack83 New Member

JackieM293

I am not promoting this or anything as such, I personally know Brad and he just sent me http://www.iwriter.com/ and I am checking it out. remind me and I'll include more of my experience later. It should work out great, I'll let everybody know.
  8. kanonig

kanonig New Member

You can get people to write for you and their charges different and the quality as well.

Back then, the best spinning tool is "the best spinner" but today, you don't need to spin. The search engine has better softwares to track all this.

If you are gunning for back links, then just syndicate your content, thou a very few site will require unique content but i don't care much about this site.
  9. joesfortune

joesfortune New Member

I suggest you pay someone.

Even if you have to spin, assuming you do it yourself, it might not look as good to readers.

You can have a third option. Tell me what you want to write about and I will play it around and write it for you. If you like it, you may pay me. If not, then I still have gained a friend.

I am a freelance writer and it would be my pleasure to help you out.
  10. trishpartyka

trishpartyka New Member

JackieM293
    Have you ever heard of PLR (Private Label Rights)? You can by bulk articles. To put on your personal blog you wouldn't need to change much. But for article submission, I would rewrite a few things, starting with the title. I've used PLR and it has allowed me to work on other areas of my business.
  11. joesfortune

joesfortune New Member

The majority of the threads dwell on article spinning. I think we are off the mark here when it comes to article spinning, per se.

Article spinning is to rewrite an article in a different perspective without losing its perspective. That being the case, article spinning is always done by people. An article writing software cannot have a perspective. It is basically an idiot, used by idiots.

A software article writer is another matter and it is normally used by people without sensitivities on what good writing is.

I do my own writing because I consider it an insult to use a software or somebody else.
  12. joesfortune

joesfortune New Member

I've heard of them but I don't patronize them. Do you?

I write my own articles and i update my own blogs.

I don't see how can I "label" myself if I use pre-written articles, change their titles and claim ownership over them.

I think I couldn't sleep at night if I do my freelance writing this way.
  13. lilybryen

lilybryen New Member

In my opinion, spinning software is horrible. You can definitely tell a difference between an article written with software and one written by an actual human. Plus, it's annoying as a reader to spend time looking for a quality article only to come upon tons and tons of poorly written articles that are nothing but a waste of time to read.
  14. PeterFrosen

PeterFrosen New Member

Fiverrr all the way, you can get some really good deals, you just need to find a great seller.
  15. joesfortune

joesfortune New Member

No matter what you say about spinning, there are still some people who buy their output. People who pay $1.00 per article.

I would like to know from anyone in this group, how much would you charge for 400-word article?

I am currently ghostwriting for a business school blog. I accepted the offer because I wanted to prove to myself that I can write.

The blog owner is impressed with my writing and I think it is time to renegotiate my cost/post which, I think, is shamefully low.
  16. morellhenrik

morellhenrik New Member

Outsourcing Article is becoming very popualar, if you can provide fresh and quality content then you can easily earn. Content writing is used in many field so just start digging for the people who are looking for articles.
  17. joesfortune

joesfortune New Member

Agree. If you write well enough.
  18. Jacq1292

Jacq1292 Member

I just found a site that connects freelance writers and content seekers and it is free to join. They include a video which explains the process. I have not used it, but seems like it is worth checking out if you are interested in earning extra money writing. Visit: Ebyline dot com.
  19. Outsourcing an article writer is becoming very popular these days. There are a lot of sites out there that offer article writing with a cheap rate. iWriter.com, Freelancer.com, Odesk.com are just samples where you can outsource your article writers who can write very good articles.
  20. WRuen

WRuen New Member

Yup, if have time, writing your own article is better. But for those who are not comfortable in english writing, outsourcing can be the one solution. Benefits is speeding your work, but this will increase your cost. So, better check your budget before do it. Text Broker or iWriter is one of the choice.