Own Affiliate Link

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by pingbotan, May 16, 2007.

1. pingbotan

pingbotan New Member

How many of u buy through your own affiliate links...

Let's take APX as an example OK. It sells for $97 without any bonuses (am i right? I can't really remember i bought it long ago). So am I right to say lots of people would buy through their own affiliate link? (if they even know they can in the 1st place, duh...)

Now let's take a look at average joe marketer/guru slayer, he provides lots of videos on take-me-by-my-hand step by steps and includes other bonuses like ebooks and stuffs. would u guys still buy through your own affiliate link? Haha, regret to say I still would.

Do share some of your thoughts.

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

In a word, ALWAYS! [​IMG] Every once in a while I might make an exception in certain circumstances. However, I would say if someone doesn't know about CB, they won't order through their own link. (shhh)

By the way, it would be better to ask this kind of question in a place like the Warrior Forum...

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Some merchants do not pay commissions if you purchase through your affiliate link

4. pingbotan

pingbotan New Member

Right...like Amazon.com

5. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

I will also buy products from my own CB affiliate links.

But not all the times, the products can be found on the CB. Then i will have to buy from the others.