paid survey etc

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by fear, Jan 14, 2008.

1. fear

fear New Member

hi, i am new to this forum and wanted to check out first about average joes income package. i found out about it on another forum by a member. i then searched it on google and found that it was on the government review site that is in the top 5 as #1 (where #1 is the best). this site: http://government-reviews.com/average-joe-income-package-review.htm i scrolled through the other top 5 sites in that site and went to the #5 best site and it was a site called paidsurveyetc.com and read through it that when becoming a member, they show you all the real good pay survey sites. i just wanna ask, is this a real site or can it be a scam in a way? the site is under the site i put above if anyone please check it out. i am asking because it has the little thing that says "best offer until time runs out" and the time, when it runs out, it starts all over. i read from a work from home sites that sites that have any "offer good til June 4" then when its June 4 it changes to "offer good til June 5" and so on, are scams. the time running out then starting all over looks somehow familiar to what the work from home site said. well anyways please help me.

thanks
  2. Quoting: feari then searched it on google and found that it was on the government review site

I am sorry to inform you that the review site in question is not a government site. All government sites end with a .gov extension. This site was put up by average Joe himself and is trying to convince you to buy the product which he gets commission for.

The reason why they write offer ends at...., and put a counter, is because they want you to make the decision on the spot and not think about it. It is called "call-to-action".

In any case if you are looking for a paid survey directory and don't know what to choose you can check out the second link in my signature.

All The Best
  3. mycats

mycats New Member

I have done paid surveys and yes you can make money.

You can find paid survey sites without spending money. Try googling free paid surveys.

The sites that make you pay put them all in one place for you and charge you a fee, Some are better then others.

As for the site you were talking about.
    Most of the time the counter restarts the next day. Go back again and you will see that the date changed or the counter has restarted. It is just a scare tactic or fear of loss, to think that you are going to miss out of you do not get in right away. Usually you will see PS and PSS at the end of the letter telling you to get in right away.
  4. fear

fear New Member

one last thing..... not that im going to join but on those offers that says "money back guaranteed" are all of them really honest to return your money or can some say that and really wont give your money back even if you ask for it. the reason i ask is that i read from a member here in this forum say "as long as they have money back guaranteed you can try it out because you will be able to get your money back if you dont like the offer..." well thanks for replying to me.
  5. Generally if there is a money back guarantee, then you are guaranteed to get your money back. It is rare for them not to give you your money back because if they don't then they are just going to ruin their reputation.

I hope this answer helps.
  6. fear

fear New Member

thanks it does. thanks for the help people
  7. I am glad that I was able to help. [​IMG]
  8. spade

spade New Member

Quoting: fearnot that im going to join but on those offers that says "money back guaranteed" are all of them really honest to return your money or can some say that and really wont give your money back even if you ask for it.

Most popular paid survey sites use ClickBank as their payment processor. ClickBank will, at its discretion, allow for the return or replacement of any defective product within 8 weeks from the date of purchase.

So if your not satisfied after purchasing a membership to one of these sites, just email ClickBank at [email protected] with your receipt.
  9. Click Bank is a third party company which handles only digital products. They have a great reputaion, so "fear" have no fear if the product is not good you can get a refund withing 8 weeks, just as spade mentioned.

Quoting: spadeClickBank will, at its discretion, allow for the return or replacement of any defective product within 8 weeks from the date of purchase.

@spade
    Just a minor correction (no biggie) since Click Bank only handles digital products it is usually not possible for a product to be defective.
  10. spade

spade New Member

yeah, I know... I actually copy and pasted that part from Clickbank's return policy page http://www.clickbank.com/refund_policy_faq.html#refund_policy_1

I thought it was a bit strange that they used those words too... but after thinking about it for a minute, I realized that software could be considered defective.
  11. fear

fear New Member

how about paypal payment method. you think paypal will also refund your money? the member here in the forum i got this "if you see a *money back guaranteed* in the site, you can try it cause they will refund your money" said that paypal also refunds your money back if the site doesnt offer the "money back guaranteed", and if they accept paypal payments, its best to pay better with paypal than credit cards. do any of you know about paypal refunding your money? btw, thanks for the reply

btw... do you know if those work from home site that have screen shots of proof of their paychecks and stuff on their site really paychecks of the members who joined or do they put fake ones to make you believe its really true?

ps: haha, cash survey only, the "fear" have no fear was a pretty good one haha. [​IMG]

thanks again
  12. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Good luck with the paid survey sites. If you find the right one, I understand there is some money that can be generated. But if you are looking to make serious big cash doing surveys you may come up on the short end of things. Paying to do surveys or get information for doing surveys seems contrary to the purpose of doing a survey. But then the selling of information has always been big money.
  13. Quoting: spadeI thought it was a bit strange that they used those words too... but after thinking about it for a minute; I realized that software could be considered defective.

WOW, you got me I am stumped and amazed, good find and great interpretation.

Quoting: fearhow about paypal payment method. You think paypal will also refund your money? the member here in the forum i got this "if you see a *money back guaranteed* in the site, you can try it cause they will refund your money" said that paypal also refunds your money back if the site doesn't offer the "money back guaranteed", and if they accept paypal payments, its best to pay better with paypal than credit cards. Do any of you know about paypal refunding your money? btw, thanks for the reply

I am not sure I follow, but pay pal should give you money back as well. But if you are purchasing the product via Click Bank then you don't have to worry at all because they will for sure refund your money if it is within 8 weeks no matter what method of payment you used.
  14. JamesZ

JamesZ New Member

Clickbank will offer a money back guarantee on all products.

Check out their Ts and Cs

1. What is ClickBank's return policy?
    Our official return policy for all ClickBank products is as follows:

ClickBank will, at its discretion, allow for the return or replacement of any defective product within 8 weeks from the date of purchase. For recurring billing products, returns for more than one payment may be provided if requested within the standard 8 week return period. After 8 weeks all sales are final.
  15. Quoting: JamesZClickBank will, at its discretion, allow for the return or replacement of any defective product within 8 weeks from the date of purchase.

As mentioned above it is very interesting that they worded defective since these are digital products.

Quoting: JamesZFor recurring billing products, returns for more than one payment may be provided if requested within the standard 8 week return period. After 8 weeks all sales are final.

This is only for recurring products which is fairly new at click bank. If you purchase anything from click bank now make sure you know what your are signing up for. If they say its a one time payment make sure that, thats exactly what it says on the payment form.
  16. ls1maro99

ls1maro99 New Member

iv been looking at paid survey etc. the last couple days and did quite a bit of research on it and i honestly couldnt find nothing negative about it... im only 19 years old and im going to school to be a automotive technician and this seem like a good way to make a little extra cash... but is it worth the money its only 34 dollars which isnt much... but i spend a lot of my time on the computer as it is, so i figured why now try to make a little money while im online...i would just like to have some feedback from someone who has done it or know someone who has... please reply back! thanks for your time!
  17. lefty13

lefty13 New Member

Quoting: CashSurveysOnly
    In any case if you are looking for a paid survey directory and don't know what to choose you can check out the second link in my signature.

All The Best
    I just have a question about the first link on your sig. Is it one of those sites that have you pay upfront for a list of free surveys sites that you could have found just by googling, or do they have exclusive survey sites?? I ask because it displays itself like other scam sites by saying, "make such and such in such and such time!" Its one time charge is almost identical to two survey scam sites I stupidly paid for.
  18. ciobanul

ciobanul New Member

ls1maro99: but is it worth the money its only 34 dollars which isnt much... but i spend a lot of my time on the computer as it is, so i figured why now try to make a little money while im online...i would just like to have some feedback from someone who has done it or know someone who has
    Personally, I think it is worth the time. It sounds like you are in the same boat that I was when I started with surveys. I am in school trying to become a mechanical engineer, and I needed the extra cash (textbooks.. [​IMG] ). If you already spend a lot of time on the computer, then it is definitely worth the effort. Just switch your facebook bookmark at the top of your browser to your survey sites, and the rest seems to fall into line [​IMG] I was getting killed in my classes, and had to quit my job because of the scholastic workload, and this was a great way to pick up a little bit of the financial slack. I'm definitely not recommending you quit your job, but I just couldn't really fit one into my schedule. This was the alternative, and it has just kinda turned out for me. Give it a shot. Sign up for a bunch of survey sites and see if it works for you. We have a newsletter on our site that will help you out getting started. Check it out if you are interested.
  19. lefty13: I just have a question about the first link on your sig. Is it one of those sites that have you pay upfront for a list of free surveys sites that you could have found just by googling, or do they have exclusive survey sites??

We don't like to use the actual forum to promote ourselves it is agains the rules of the forum. But since you asked I will try to be general with your question.

We precieve ourselves to be exclusive due to the fact that we only list cash paying survey sites as opposed to other sites that list junky sites within their database.

If you have any specific questions I suggest that you contact Cash Surveys Only directly through the website.
  20. FreeCashPro

FreeCashPro New Member

Tip #1 DON'T EVER PAY for a list of paid survey sites that are available FREELY all over the internet. Just Google the subject and you will find a nice list of sites with 100% FREE lists and ratings.