Paid surveys in india

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by innominds, Nov 19, 2006.

1. innominds

innominds New Member

Hello I'm from India. Could anyone help me in getting the paid surveys? The main problem is that the paid surveys target the user from only US, Canada and Europe.

2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

There are a few companies offering paid surveys in India, but select winners through a draw. They do not pay everyone.

3. WebGuru

WebGuru New Member

I think i came across a few. I agree with Pcwork they dont pay out.
    Maybe they will come out with a paying survey sometime in the future.

4. gregriv69

gregriv69 New Member

Hi, You can try ciao survey. They offer paid surveys in india. Their pay out is $5. They pay through paypal. American corps also offer paid surveys for Indians.

5. innominds

innominds New Member

Thanx a lot for the info. so only ciao survey offers in india.

6. gregriv69

gregriv69 New Member

No, you can also try for americancorps , surveynpodor, globaltestmarket. They all offer paid surveys in India.

7. BigmoneyPRO

BigmoneyPRO Guest

Hello you can try these survey sites too.Thanks

surveybounty.com/
    my-india.net

8. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Quoting: gregriv69No, you can also try for americancorps , surveynpodor, globaltestmarket. They all offer paid surveys in India.

gregriv69 , have you been paid by these companies? If yes, how much have you received?

9. fahmohd

fahmohd New Member

Apart from american consumer, npodor & globaltestmarket, some surve sites for Indians are Surveysavvy, Ciao, planet-pulse, planet panel, corp scan, permission research, Socaratic and Harris Poll.
    You may also want to check out the blog http://www.paidsurveys.co.in - They say Brand Institute is quite good

10. tatanil

tatanil New Member

hi how can i get the paid surveys ? and when and how to i have tod do this job

11. roseliabubakar

roseliabubakar New Member

Planet Pulse is looking for survey panelist from India.

Recommended !!

12. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Have you received payment from Planet Pulse?

13. roseliabubakar

roseliabubakar New Member

Quoting: pcworkHave you received payment from Planet Pulse?

Not yet but I am nearing cashout already. I joined them late in august. They were only sending the surveys recently.

They are a legitimate site and I have called and talk to their Regional Manager in Asia when I apply for their affiliate program.

Anyway, the Planet Pulse UK site at your website is not the legitimate Planet Pulse website. It look more like a search engine directory not a survey site at all.

The legitimate planet pulse website is planet-pulse.net

14. mlynn

mlynn Member

Quoting: innomindsHello I'm from India. Could anyone help me in getting the paid surveys? The main problem is that the paid surveys target the user from only US, Canada and Europe.

I have a list of paid survey companies that accept international members on my site. you can take a look.

15. pcwork

pcwork New Member

I will be starting a survey site for Indians soon. How much do you expect to be paid per survey?

16. defaultuser

defaultuser New Member

roseliabubakar

Absolutely...I agree with roseliabubakar.. Planet pulse is a legit company. They target India and the south east asia. I have been paid by this company too.

17. mrgami13

mrgami13 New Member

theres a lot of paid surveys in india. joined them instead of joining others that accepts us users only

18. lilwallace92

lilwallace92 New Member

Global test market
    Pure profile
    Planet pulse
    Survey savvy

There are many paid survey opportunities for people who live outside the US. Please visit my site for reviews, scam advice, and more info on paid surveys

19. ashutoshbhuwalk

ashutoshbhuwalk New Member

try speakasiaonline.com
    or ram survey.com

20. dbartwal

dbartwal New Member

Dear ashutosh as i m member of speakasiaonline.com, kindly let me know about ram survey.com and whether this company is genuine in making payment or not