Parking Domains : Is this any profitable?

Discussion in 'Web Design and Hosting' started by auditt05, May 29, 2011.

1. auditt05

auditt05 New Member

Is it profitable?

I bought several ones, and just put them in auction immediately in godaddy.com, is this how it goes?

If it costs like 7-8Dollars per year, do you just buy them with several years upfront and put them up for sale all that period?

If I sell one after a while and it still has 2 years upfront renewal, will the buyer benefit from these?
  2. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

No way! What I do is build traffic to the website then turn it into a google adsense domain. I did this and I am making a steady $3 a day.. Not a lot but like you said 7-10 domains all making $3 with almost no work is good money. [​IMG] Start putting some work into them and making that money [​IMG]
  3. auditt05

auditt05 New Member

Jack

Thanks for your advice... but how actually do you do that?
    Is it just a parking page and you put a single ad in it.. and thats it?

Some clarifications please [​IMG]

Thanks in advance...
  4. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

No problem I can answer that [​IMG]
    So what happens is it changes your page into something like a search engine with a list of sponsored links below it. I have pm'ed you a website to check out so you get a better idea of what it does. But this is how you do it.
    You log into google adsense then you click my ads.. then click domains.. then follow the steps to adding the domain to google adsense.. what you will need to do is change your name servers to point to google adsense instead of godaddy. Pm me back if you need more help I am more then willing to help you [​IMG]
  5. auditt05

auditt05 New Member

Thanks very much [​IMG]
    I will check this website, and see what I could do with my domains and let you know

Thanks again
  6. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

No problem man. Keep the faith you will start making money it just takes time [​IMG] The thing is it is all about traffic no matter what you are in to you need to have traffic to drive to your ads or products or whatever.
  7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

??!! I just learned something new - lol - I will try it with the domains that are just lying dormant in my godaddy. Thanks Mr Jack![​IMG]

Question: Do you still drive traffic to that domain then??
  8. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

Well yes and no.. See at first I wasnt driving any traffic.. Then I seen the potential so Yes I am driving traffic again for sure [​IMG]

You guys need any kind of help getting any of this going let me know.
  9. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

JackDProvost: Well yes and no.. See at first I wasnt driving any traffic.. Then I seen the potential so Yes I am driving traffic again for sure
    okey dokey - will see what happens. I have so many irons in the fire so no traffic driving for me at this point! [​IMG]
  10. auditt05

auditt05 New Member

I just tried Godaddy's cash parking service.

My adsense account got disapproved for my website (in the signature) saying that content doesnt match or something like that... so i just switch to Godaddy's

Anyone has any experience with that?
  11. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

ewww Go daddy I hate their service even though I have a couple domains through them.. I would search for better opportunities if you can.. I suggest maybe bing see if they have an ad network. That really sucks you cannot get an adsense account.. that is just strange! They can be picky.. The thing that took me the longest with google adsene was confirming my address because they had to send a letter to my mail then I had to enter a code on the adsense site.
  12. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

Here try this one. http://bidtraffic.org/ and this is another one http://bidvertizer.com Now I have never tried these so do some research. I just found them by doing a quick google search. Adsense is of course going to be the best of all [​IMG] Sorry
  13. auditt05

auditt05 New Member

After 2 days with Cash parking with Godaddy, I got 2 CENTS
    Im not kidding parking 6 Domains for 2cents in 2 days

I will wait for a couple of days and see, maybe thats an error or so...
    I bet parking them in my garage would be more beneficial then!!
  14. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

Like I said I hate godaddy! lol!
    Let me see what I can find you..
  15. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

16. auditt05

auditt05 New Member

I think i will try to resolve my Adsense issue with their time.. That should be much better than trying any alternative...
  17. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

I agree 100%, Google Adsense rocks and pays well [​IMG]
    Get back to me if you need more help! Also get back to me once you get past that block so we can get you making some money.
  18. auditt05

auditt05 New Member

JackDProvost

I believe im about to fix my adsense issues by now..
    I might be approved today (Fingers crossed) [​IMG]

Which is better? Domain parking directly in adsense or just writing a small blog in each and then posting?
  19. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

The difference is in the pay.. I am seeing an average of 20cents per click in the CONTENT ads and 16cents per click on the parked domains.

I am making about $2 a day with parked domain and .20cents per day on content.

I am making some big changes and getting some targeted free traffic from some social networks so this should be changing dramatically [​IMG]

[​IMG] Hopefully! [​IMG]
  20. auditt05

auditt05 New Member

JackDProvost
    I thought that Content pages should be taking MORE clicks than parked domains..
    with Content Pages, dont you mean pages with content that you wrote and published?

And let me rephrase, you get 60USD / month for every parked domain?
    I dont think thats a reasonable figure [​IMG] the best i've heard was 5-10
    Tell me more if you could, maybe I could do a fortune then [​IMG]