Passport To Wealth

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by WealthyWAHM, Jan 11, 2007.

1. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

Furias, what you are selling is two fold, 1- You are selling a library of over $75,000 worth of downloadable software and ebooks and 2 is the resell right to the entire business. The American dream is to be able to own your life, not have life own you, this is what Passport is doing for thousands and thousands of people out there. Once you are a member and you become part of our team, you'll see what I'm talking about. Anyone can do this business, it just takes a little time, effort and belief in yourself. We are a Christian team and believe that EVERYONE should prosper. I hope that answered your question. If not feel free to contact me. Take care and GOD Bless
    Jason
    636-978-7089
  2. snaketeeth

snaketeeth New Member

I see a problem with te way this site outlines the payouts. Seem's rather misleading to me.

The way it is actually described on the website is as follows.

My intial payment and first to sales go to my sponser. Which I understand this 2 up system.

Sponser
    ^
    Me & My first 2

But then it goes on to say that on my third sale, my lines begin. So starting on my third, I get the initial payment, and their first 2 sales as well (jack and bob)

The site also describes that I recieve Jack and bob's payments, WHOM I DID NOT RECRUIT.

So through all this, everyones inital payment of $997 is being paid directly up to their sponser, yet somehow is also going directly to the sponser of my sponser..

I'm failing to understand how my initial $997 payment is multiplying itself into two peoples pockets.

So far my reality of this system is a very small pyramid scheme... Reaching only as far as your direct referrals, Turning each recruit into a nearly $3000 profit.

I fail to see how any payment below a direct referral leads to me, and I don't believe that is do.

So is it safe to assume that my initial payment of $997, on my third sale will basically break me even, and have potential to $2000 profit.. And therin each sale afterward make me a total of $3000?

Just trying to set the story straight, and if that is how it goes, hey, I'm fine with that.
  3. ChocolateBiz

ChocolateBiz New Member

There are a number of companies out their like Passport 2 Wealth, EDC GOLD and Big Ticket To Wealth all selling ebooks.

These businesses are primarily driven by recruiting and membership sales.

Therefore, you buy a membeship that allows you to sell a membership to someone who can then go out and sell a membership and that person can sell a memberhship ... evey member can sell an ebook that [​IMG]everyone just loves to buy and everyone gets rich.

[​IMG] Oh, By the Way .... it is not a pyramid scheme because it is legal.

Hhmmmmmmmmmmm

Warmly,
    Jeff and Sandi
  4. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

In regards to Snaketeeths response/question: Each time a person joins they have to pass their 1st 2 sales up to their sponsor. Once you have passed your 2 sales up you move to the side and are now qualified. The first 2 sales that you just passed up have to pass up their first 2 sales to your sponsor, then they move to the side, and then so son and so on. Now you're qualified, you have Jack come in directly under you, so Jack pays you $997, Chaching$! 100% profit for your efforts. Now Jack wants to get qualified so he can make 100% profits, so he finds Pat and Mary. He passed Pat and Mary to you, $997x2 to you Chaching$! Another 100% profits for you and you didn't do anything to recruit Pat or Mary. This is the beauty of the system. Now Pat and Mary are directly under you and have to pass their first 2 sales to YOU. $997x4 and it goes on to infinity. Everybody is using the power of Leverage. Why make 100% off of only your efforts when you can make 100% off of everyone else's efforts too. It's not illegal or a pyramid because 1- there is a product that is being sold and 2- you can always make more money than the person who directly referred you. But then again, isn't corporate America a big huge pyramid, President, CEO, CFO, Managers, etc... all making money off of people underneath them from their efforts? A sales man is never going to make more money than the owner because the more they make, the more that owner will make. This concept has been around for ever, it just wasn't presented to us in the right way for us all to ACHIEVE what we really want, we've been dupped so to speak, but no more. We can now all win with the Internet. By leveraging our time and money, EVERYBODY WINS! If you need a better explanation you can view the comp plan at my website under comp plan. I hope that answers your question, feel free to call me anytime [​IMG]
    Jason
    636-978-7089 or 314-761-6643
  5. snaketeeth

snaketeeth New Member

aye, so my first two paylines are all paying up and ahead of me, that's all fine.. but every payline after that is all pointing to me then? My third fourth and fifth sale.. their first two go to me, who's first two go to me, who's first two go to me..

if this is what's going on, then I can definetely see why having 30 paylines can definately payoff well.
  6. Casper

Casper New Member

andrewblackwell: Passport to Wealth is a total Rip Off of EDC GOLD. The owners of Easy Daily Cash are sueing Darren Gaudry who stole the entire business model, products and idea from Easy Daily Cash. This business will likely be shut down!!!!!!! From what I have heard this program has been around longer than EDC so really Craig Garcia Is the one that stole the idea in the first place & anyway businesses like EDC are dying a slow death as it is just another one of those get rich quick schemes.
  7. cricfan

cricfan New Member

I came into contact with this program...it's kinda hard to get ppl to join when you have thousand others promoting the same company website...
  8. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

You can definitely find enough people to join, you just have to make sure you're on the right team. The right team will have all the support, tools, training, and mentoring you will need to make sales happen. I give all my team members specific tools for marketing for FREE to make sure they get off to a quick start. Then all you have to do is put in the time and effort and you'll be successful. If you join and are left alone, you will probably fail. I started last Oct and have been making sales steadily ever since and I pay nothing for advertising. I hope that helps [​IMG]
    Jason
    636-978-7089 or 314-761-6643
  9. mellin

mellin Member

Why have there been no posts to this thread in almost a month? Is Passport still alive and well? I'm just wondering because my interest has certainly been peaked.
  10. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

That's a good question, as far as I'm concerned Passport is still alive and kicking. This is one of the best forums out there period for finding info on stuff. I've had alot of people go here and then directly to my link without posting in here lately. It's been kind of funny. Feel free to call me and ask me any questions or contact me. I'd love to talk to you just to find out what it is you're truly looking to get accomplished, so I can help you get your goals met! In order to succeed in life, you must first help others. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care and God Bless
    Jason
    636-978-7089
  11. stuck

stuck New Member

Hi to you all, all of you in passport to wealth must be familiar with my internet business the new venture with Darren, I am very interested in joining, please can someone let me know if i am doing the right thing. x thanks
  12. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

Stuck, weather or not your doing the right thing is not a yes or no question. There are plenty of people in P2W that are still bringing in sales and also MIB (not Men In Black) LOL. It's up you you and how much time and effort your willing to put in. If you're planning on joining and not putting at least 1-2 hours a day into it, save your money. But if you are ready to invest the time that it takes to get this started, then make the decision and join. I'm in FL. the next few days, but if you'd like to talk still give me a call. 314-440-3889 or 314-761-6643. I'll tell you what's working for me and if you decide to join, I'll get you started right away and help you with your advertising. I hope that answers your question. Take care and GOD Bless
    Jason
  13. stuck

stuck New Member

Thanks Jason, will work at this 5/6/7/8 hrs a day to get it up and running, I am very serious aout making it work. Thanks again for your help, I have a sponsor to join with I just wanted to know if anyone on forum was doing well as there are no mentions on here and joining at platinum is not a small amount to pay, fair to say I am a little nervous, have to prove it to myself and also my very sceptical if not a little annoying husband, will kick his butt and show him who is boss x enjoy FL best wishes from sunny Spain
  14. marion1050

marion1050 New Member

Congratulations on joining an excellent program, Stuck .... with all the help and advice that is available with MIB, you're going to have to change your name soon!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Talking about husbands, I went ahead and joined PPTW and only told him about it the day before I knew my first sale was on its way in. So I got about half a day of "This is never going to work - what were you thinking??!!" before it all changed to huge smiles when my first sale came in later that night, and then my second came in just days later!! He is now one very happy chappy! [​IMG]

Of course I am now with MIB - it is absolutely brilliant and I wish you every success.

From not so sunny UK!
  15. stuck

stuck New Member

Thanks Marion, he has now given his ok when he saw how informative everthing was and the backup given, am taking my time to set everything up but looking forward to wiping the floor with him and then maybe he can stop working. now you know why i left uk, sun is still shining and so its nice to sit on the terrace doing my bit. Success to us both x
  16. successful2008

successful2008 New Member

I'm glad to read that you're taking your time. With you doing that and remain positive, you'll go far.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  17. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

That's the one of the keys to this whole thing, if you believe and know that you will succeed, YOU WILL. I just got another sale last night and any time those come in I look at them as miracles from GOD. I know that this will continue to work. If anyone has any questions, I'm here to help [​IMG]
    Jason
    636-978-7089
  18. successful2008

successful2008 New Member

Jason, I'm with you on that one as well. GOD is a part of my life each & everyday. Without the power of positive thinking and GOD, I am nothing. The home business that I do, is for me & my family. I get great pleasure in helping others in this business. Thank you for the reply. I wish you many years of success.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  19. mellin

mellin Member

Ok, I feel like my bubble has been burst. I have been spending time researching Passport to Wealth and looking at a few different teams that I might like to join. Then, playing the "devil's advocate", I decided to go to Ripoff Reports to see if there has been anything said about Passport. I was disappointed to see it reported that once you pay the $997, that there are more set up fees, domain fees, and a recommended advertising package to pay for. It was also reported that the ebooks are out of date and that it is hard to cancel the $29.95 a month because there are no email addresses or phone numbers given to call.

Could some people who are active in this shed some light on these allegations and possibly rebuke them? I was all fired up but now am filled with doubts.

Also, I understand why a sponsor would mentor someone underneath them because of the 2 $997's being passed up to them. But once those are passed up, what benefit is it to the sponsor to remain loyal and keep on training and mentoring? Are you not then in competition once those monies have been passed up?

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
  20. MoneyLizard

MoneyLizard New Member

mellin: Ok, I feel like my bubble has been burst. I have been spending time researching Passport to Wealth and looking at a few different teams that I might like to join. Then, playing the "devil's advocate", I decided to go to Ripoff Reports to see if there has been anything said about Passport. I was disappointed to see it reported that once you pay the $997, that there are more set up fees, domain fees, and a recommended advertising package to pay for. It was also reported that the ebooks are out of date and that it is hard to cancel the $29.95 a month because there are no email addresses or phone numbers given to call.

Could some people who are active in this shed some light on these allegations and possibly rebuke them? I was all fired up but now am filled with doubts.

Also, I understand why a sponsor would mentor someone underneath them because of the 2 $997's being passed up to them. But once those are passed up, what benefit is it to the sponsor to remain loyal and keep on training and mentoring? Are you not then in competition once those monies have been passed up?

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

I believe this whole system is a bit out of date, in my opinion there are much better opportunities that are more current and still "new" enough to make people money. Some may take a bit of work, but the work pays off.