Passport To Wealth

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by WealthyWAHM, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Middle_Ground New Member

Alex, you must be living in dream land if you think you have some sort of sole rights to the products and stuff you sell on your niche empire site.

I am not a member of EDC or PTW but I know for a fact there are hundreds of sites selling those products as a group package.

I actually know some of the product developers and many of the products you sell have been around longer then your niche empire business.

Pull out your kleenex blow your nose and get on with life.
  2. moneyinmypocket New Member

Exactly Middle_Ground, and I don't even believe that "Alex" has anything to do with N.E. It's funny how Alex seems to complain about P2W and it's members, but forgets to mention that every other business program out there including EDC Gold is using the same software package?
    Sounds like a slash at P2W to me. I don't buy it.
    I know how to get a hold of Darren G., Alex. You get a hold of me if you want to discuss this.
  3. Middle_Ground New Member

Like I said moneyinmypocket, Alex is is dreaming a little dream himself if he thinks he is the BIG MAN with exclusive rights, I know a ton of websites selling these products.

OK so he sells the same products, but so do so many others.

I think he needs to wake and smell the coffee.

ZZZzzz... Wake up Alex, Mommy has breakfast on the table for you.

What a joke... [IMG]
  4. malibumentor New Member

I emailed Alex at Niche Empires. He confirmed it is true. He is planning a class action suit.
  5. MktgGold New Member

Terry (moneyinmypocket),

You like to bash EDC in your posts, but EDC-Gold sales continue to hit record levels. You mentioned "any competition is bad comptetion" but the way it's working out is more like "any publicity is good publicity". To say that EDC members are flocking to PTW is just propaganda, why would someone pay more money for a watered down version of something they already have. EDC is moving away from re-sale products anyway, we still have the largest library but we have created our own proprietary products now. We have teamed with an innovative software and marketing company and co-created some unique and exciting technologies that no other company will have. Our new products aren't aimed at people looking for an opportunity, they're aimed at existing businesses looking to improve sales and marketing efficiency. The products are already in place and will launch next month, EDC has already started doing additional live training on these products. There seems to be an abundance of new companies popping up duplicating what we were so successful with last year, but the imitators aren't going to be able to duplicate so easily any more. As always, there is no additional cost to EDC members for these new products.
  6. moneyinmypocket New Member

MktgGold,
    I sincerely apologize if you think I'm bashing EDC Gold. It's a great program... for certain people. I wish people the best in whatever they do.... whether it's EDC, P2W, or JOB. I only belong to P2W, so P2W is what I'm promoting.
    All the best with the *all new* EDC Gold.
  7. twa49617 New Member

Hi

Can anyone tell me the "real true actual" figures for conversion of Passport signups to paid members. I have contact with quite a few of the paid members and they are indeed receiving signups and referrals, but so far have not had one member become a "paid member".

Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

twa49617
  8. moneyinmypocket New Member

Hi Twa49617,
    There is no such thing as "real true actual" figures for conversion. It will differ from member to member. It also differs from time to time. Here's what I find. I get busy supporting my team and leave my own business alone. I can instantly see a drop in hits, and can almost guarantee myself not to see any conversions. But then I spend a night for "me" and do my regular marketing, and boom. I convert. There are definitely strategies to converting, but again everyone differs... so someone may argue this. I get the most conversions when I spend the time to send "Personal" notes to my prospects. I get a kick out of those B.S. "Sally" did this and "I just got off the phone with Darren" copy and paste emails that one team uses. Absolutely no personality at all. Complete "robot" emails. Everyone on the team uses them... and I don't have the heart to tell them they're wasting their time. Many people will sign up a few times to see what people have to offer (as a sponsor)... they can go through 2-3 of those lying emails before realizing that "that" person won't be able to help them. They're just copy/paste people. But when and if they run into a "real" person who writes emails... then it's going to catch their eye and interest them. They're FAR more likely to respond to a personal email. Oh, by the way, I've responded to the "Sally made pancakes" P2W email and the address bounces back... no contact with these people is available from what I can find. Make sure your prospects can get a hold of you, and that you're prompt in your response.

Follow a plan, market smart, be persistent, succeed. That's all there is to it!

You can get more support at [Link removed - Admin]
  9. kah New Member

has anyone had any success with the p2w mmc or even their grow rich? I've been on mmc for two months and have had zero hits.
  10. moneyinmypocket New Member

hi kah,
    if you're going by the numbers in the new MMC back-office, they only started when the site launched.... last weekend I believe. I'm still concerned if you are still showing 0 (zero) still, however. I'm showing 120 hits since the site launched.
  11. letsgetalong New Member

Who's suing who isnt the issue, because anyone can sue anyone regardless of the merit. At the end of the day can their be money made. I'm not a member of either, but their is money to be made in both..So its a matter of preference eg: one has flash marketing; one has contact marketing..both are effective. You have to ask yourself do you like Pepsi or Coke....Do you like Mr. Pibb or Dr. Pepper...7up or sprite...the point being so what if someone saw something that really didnt belong to person in the first place and decide to do it too...that's how the majority of the products in America get produced. If everyone of us could've started p2w we would've started it. So lets stop putting each other down and calling each other names, when we are all trying to do one thing and that is make some money. No one is putting a gun to anyone's head to join anything. If there is a program you don't don't feel comfortable with don't join.
  12. moneyinmypocket New Member

MktgGold,
    Are you kidding me? Now that I've actually read your post for what it is, rather than your crying that I'm "bashing" EDC, AND realize WHO you actually are, I find your post absolutely laughable to say the least.
    You start off by saying that I'm bashing EDC, then go on to bash P2W and ALL other businesses out there, as if EDC is the best and only business to be in. Well, let me tell you. I have a LOT of EDC members on my P2W team. People who have left EDC because they DO NOT SUPPORT eachother. You're saying that EDC is "going" to be better than P2W. Best of luck with that. EDC is reaching record sales highs? I would love to see where you got those statistics.

Look, Dubbs, you're in a business that's working for you. Go ahead and stick with it. But to lie to people with the information you've provided in this post only shows your insecurity with EDC. That's really too bad.

Here's a tip for you, people like you to be honest and straight up with them - no matter which business they're getting in to. Lies might get you your money up front, but think about how many people you might be effecting with your lies. If you can sleep with that, then nighty-night. I'll sleep much sounder knowing that I'm being honest and straight up with my team, and will succeed all the way into the future because of it.

(ps. should I also post this in the EDC thread? No, I don't look for those low-shots like "some" people do)

All the best,
    Terry

Quoting: MktgGoldTerry (moneyinmypocket),

You like to bash EDC in your posts, but EDC-Gold sales continue to hit record levels. You mentioned "any competition is bad comptetion" but the way it's working out is more like "any publicity is good publicity". To say that EDC members are flocking to PTW is just propaganda, why would someone pay more money for a watered down version of something they already have. EDC is moving away from re-sale products anyway, we still have the largest library but we have created our own proprietary products now. We have teamed with an innovative software and marketing company and co-created some unique and exciting technologies that no other company will have. Our new products aren't aimed at people looking for an opportunity, they're aimed at existing businesses looking to improve sales and marketing efficiency. The products are already in place and will launch next month, EDC has already started doing additional live training on these products. There seems to be an abundance of new companies popping up duplicating what we were so successful with last year, but the imitators aren't going to be able to duplicate so easily any more. As always, there is no additional cost to EDC members for these new products.
  13. MktgGold New Member

Hi Terry,

Just when I thought I was done with this thread you pull me back in with a personal attack (I don't mind). No, I'm not kidding you, I'm just posting facts and telling it like it is. I'm not bashing other businesses and I have nothing against the members of PTW, but you can't sweep under the rug the fact that the founder of PTW was a former EDC member who took our re-sale rights products and created his own business using the exact same price points and compensation plan. Did he think other people wouldn't notice? I'm not posting my information in random business threads, I'm making known relevant information about PTW.

What does PTW have in place for members to support each other... nothing. We have support and training conference rooms where our members can interact with each other, so your lies aren't going to fly with anyone who does a little research. Where do I get my statistics? Straight from the founders of the company, from my own personal experience, and from all the new people attending our trainings... I'm living them.

What did you think about the founder of PTW sending you an email hawking a $49 informational product about learning how to make money typing from home? Here are some excerpts from the email Darren Gaudry sent out to his entire PTW database on Sunday April 15th:

"I was recently contacted by my friend bill and
    I must admit, what bill had to show me was intriguing.

Internet companies are looking for typists to enter data
    in online forms and submit them.

You can start earning real money within 30 minutes.

after some arm twisting, I have managed to convince bill
    to slash the by 50% in order to give my "Priority Update"
    subscribers a BETTER DEAL!
    However the 50% price slash is ONLY available for 24 hours.

Can you type 30 Words Per Minute? Then this might be for you!

Plus you will get 30 days to try it out.

If you're not 100% satisfied you'll get a full refund!!

Do yourself a favor and check it out at:

http://www.30WordsPerMinute.com/

Hey xxxx?, if your doing alright and
    don't need any more please pass the email on
    to some whom you think could benefit from it.

Here is to your success xxxx!

Prosperous Regards
    Darren Gaudry

DarrenGaudry.com is not about emailing people with useless information and offers that have absolutely no benefit or value to the end user."

I beg to differ. I can tell you one thing, the founders of EDC have never sent any additional offers to my members and don't send them links to their personal webites either. There's no denying it came from him, it has his email address and personally encoded "remove from autoresponder" link in it. The only reason he has my email address is from doing a free PTW sign-up, so I know he's hitting up the entire company database. If you missed it somehow, let me know and I'll forward it to you or post it on website in it's entirety.

Regarding your tip: That's exactly why I'm here on this thread, to tell it like it is and spread truth. There's no reason for anyone to get upset over these posts. These threads aren't for recruiting, everyone here is already in a business, I look at this forum as an after hours club for those already in the industry to hang out and share ideas and opinions.
  14. malibumentor New Member

I would be very irritated if the CEO of a program "overmarketed" to a list of distributors I brought in.

While this is not so uncommon, its certainly behavior I wouldn't call ethical. Its in line with the famous mad Doctor absconding with the whole P.A.S. database (or at least a large portion of it), which he continues to market to today.

This illustrated a fact of the industry. The money is in the list. if you build a list and put yourself in a position where other marketers have access to it - you are putting yourself in a position to have your customers stolen.
  15. jseses New Member

Quoting: malibumentorI would be very irritated if the CEO of a program "overmarketed" to a list of distributors I brought in.

While this is not so uncommon, its certainly behavior I wouldn't call ethical. Its in line with the famous mad Doctor absconding with the whole P.A.S. database (or at least a large portion of it), which he continues to market to today.

This illustrated a fact of the industry. The money is in the list. if you build a list and put yourself in a position where other marketers have access to it - you are putting yourself in a position to have your customers stolen.

WoW. I'd be pissed off aswell if the CEO was doing that. I've been in business for awhile and when I see things like this happening it means that the wrong person is at the helm.

I'm not in P2W. But I would say that some of you members need to get him in line. If he is trying to make a few measly bucks off the members by promoting a crapy affiliate program, which is a scam anyway, then it says alot about the type of person he is, and the type of business he has set up.

Is he into just making a fast buck? I'de be extremely weary of it.

B.K
  16. Global New Member

Good day,

I wouldn't recommend signing up with this the products are not very good and they stole the idea from EDC.
  17. moneyinmypocket New Member

Well Global, thanks for your opinion. Truth is, nobody stole anything and you saying that the products aren't any good is purely opinion. I'm making a lot of money with P2W using my own marketing strategies. That is why I joined, not to get the BEST products available on the market - OR to join a business that is purely "original". Truth is, P2W is converting people like crazy. People are making money. This is direct competition to EDC - which makes current EDC members hurt. What do they do then? Lie. Look on the forum, you'll see all sorts of EDC members lying about lawsuits and more! [IMG]
  18. jseses New Member

This isn't about making money or lawsuits or lying. It's about the CEO of P2W being un-professional in running the business. If he is emailing the P@W database with SCAM Like survey programs and trying to make money from them as an affiliate then there is a serious problem. There is an ethics issue firstly, for those that have already spent money in P2W and secondly also for people that you are brining in. The furute is up to question on how secure this company is. Especially if people are paying $997 to join. I would suggest gaing some assurances from Darren Gaudry about his professionalism. Also, seek to know what the business plan for P2W contains, if there is one. If it's a serious business there should be one. I think all the current p2w members and those considering it deserve an answer.

Just something to consider... Wish you all the best with your businesses...
  19. moneyinmypocket New Member

Ok jseses (mr. Spam me with EDC) - tell me that this isn't about making money. Do I like that Gaudry is sending out affiliate info? No. Do I care? No. I'm here to make money, ok? If you're in EDC so that you don't get affiliate emails then you're in for the wrong reason. P2W is kicking EDC in every way, EDC members are feeling it. Too bad. My system is bringing me in big money - regardless of whether Darren is sending out an email regarding another opportunity or not.

ps. i have many past EDC members in my team - NONE of which EVER sold anything. NONE of whom ever received ANY communication once they paid their money. What does THAT say about the business?
  20. WebGuru New Member

You guys should settle this. I think they are good programs. People are having success both programs. I think the software and ebooks is very valuable asset to your online marketing. The software that they give you come with resell rights. Also the ebooks. You will get Value from the software and ebooks.

Much Success to All!