Pay it Forward!

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by work4freedom, Feb 20, 2010.

1. work4freedom

work4freedom New Member

I have seen many people trying to start a part time online business and fail miserably. The main three reasons are attributed to
    (1) Expect something for nothing. There is really no free lunch out there. Period. You just got to pay your due before something will happen. This include your time and money.
    (2) Lack of commitment. A lot of people are lured by the easy money but when things do not work out, these people begin to flee. Again, no free lunch and you gotta do the work!
    (3) No written goal. Ever heard of:"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"?

Work at home is a business. You either swim or sink. Treat is as a business.

2. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

There are a few free legitimate opportunities out there, although they are rare.

With SEO, you invest time.
    Of course with PPC, you invest money.

Building a solid business that will endure over time does requite commitment, and perseverance!

And a willingness to change as the algorithms do![​IMG]
    Victoria

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

A lot of people who do come online seem to think the same way:

FREE

They want free hosting, a free website, free advertising techniques. You get my point, right?

Well it does not work that way. This is a business and you will have to spend money. In my 7 years online I learned that free will get you no where and fast.

You have got to spend money to make money and yes you need to find a good and solid opportunity and never give up with it.

Example: A network marketing opportunity.

Never giving up and staying persistent is the key to success.

Tal

4. mtran2000

mtran2000 New Member

talfighel: A lot of people who do come online seem to think the same way:

FREE

They want free hosting, a free website, free advertising techniques. You get my point, right?

Well it does not work that way. This is a business and you will have to spend money. In my 7 years online I learned that free will get you no where and fast.

You have got to spend money to make money and yes you need to find a good and solid opportunity and never give up with it.

Example: A network marketing opportunity.

Never giving up and staying persistent is the key to success.

Tal
    Tal,

Aren't you banking heavily on free method with replies to every post with recruitment hopes from signature link?

Mark

5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

mtran2000: Tal,

Aren't you banking heavily on free method with replies to every post with recruitment hopes from signature link?

Mark
    Not really.

I spend a few thousands of dollars online each month on advertising.

Tal

6. mtran2000

mtran2000 New Member

Ah yes my point has been proven.

Mark

7. DianeCorriette

DianeCorriette New Member

A huge reason that I come across a lot is people who do not take the time to really research what their business is going to be about and whether it will make them money. To many new people in a rush to get started just put up anything THEY think will work instead of focusing on what the market wants and is searching for.
    It is a common error and one I made myself when I first started out.

Now I tell people it is really important to take the time to research before getting started and treat it like a game - finding hidden treasure! Because when you find a market eager to buy what you are promoting it really is like finding gold! [​IMG]

8. Lauram

Lauram New Member

That's what I'm finding as well....it certainly takes alot of time and patience to get the home business off the ground...and I agree, you need to put some money out there to make some money...

Don't think you can make money over nite..you need to build the foundation....that's what I keep telling my hubby!! [​IMG]

9. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Can someone please explain to me what these posts have to do with PAY IT FORWARD?