Paypal versus Check Sites?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by Dooga16, May 10, 2009.

1. Dooga16

Dooga16 New Member

Of the paid surveys that supposedly give cash, I've noticed people talk a lot about checks. Given that I don't know any of the people here, I can't trust you with any certainty. No offense. To start my paid survey adventure, I'd like to begin with surveys that offer payment through Paypal. Are there specific sites that do this? I'm from Canada if that makes a difference.

I'm also interested in a site where I could theoretically do surveys all day and make like an average of 5 bucks an hour or something. I know there are better ways to make money, but I want to start somewhere.

2. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

Some survey sites pay by paypal and some pay by check. There have been a few times that I received actual cash in the mail along with a product to test at home.
    To my knowledge there is no place where you can just go and do surveys all day and make money. There are some that will allow you to do surveys, but no money.
    Surveys are generally sent to you when you meet the demographics needed to complete that particular survey. For example ( age, sex, married or not, kids, how may kids, your zip code.)
    This morning I made $18USD in about half an hour. I wish this was normal, but it is not.
    Doing online surveys can be some good income however just like anything else online.... It takes time to get the ball rolling.

3. samda

samda Member

To be frank I dont use paid surveys. I was not able to earn a penny from them. There are many people who do this. May be you could get advice from them.

4. mlynn

mlynn Member

Dooga16: Of the paid surveys that supposedly give cash, I've noticed people talk a lot about checks. Given that I don't know any of the people here, I can't trust you with any certainty. No offense. To start my paid survey adventure, I'd like to begin with surveys that offer payment through Paypal. Are there specific sites that do this? I'm from Canada if that makes a difference.

I'm also interested in a site where I could theoretically do surveys all day and make like an average of 5 bucks an hour or something. I know there are better ways to make money, but I want to start somewhere.
    Greenfield, lightspeed all pay via Paypal.. globaltestmarekt and surveyspot soon will have the option too..

I don't think you can do surveys all day even if you sign up with All the legit surveys sites - there is no guarantee how many surveys you can get and qualify. Survey is a just a way to make EXTRA bucks.

5. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

paid survey is one of the easiest ways to make money online, but the most important thing is to find out which paid survey programs you should spend time with, and which ones to avoid

6. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

I don't think paid survey is easiest...

Why? try it, you will see,

If you do one of them, sometime in soon you will be disqualified

from survey then, they will ask you to do another... it keeps going

and going, then finally you will be done a survey...guess what,

it might take you 20 minutes... for $1-2

If you still think paid survey is working good, go ahead~

I just don't recommend them~

Good luck~

Happy day~^^[​IMG]

7. nunna3rd

nunna3rd New Member

I so know that Survey Spot pays by checks. I've cashed a few of their checks and never had a problem.

8. lauren227nicole

lauren227nicole New Member

There is a site called QuickRewards.net that pays immediately through paypal. There is random clicking and surveys, and lots of paid signups. I used to do this, before I tried doing the affiliate marketing thing. There is no min payout, but be careful, paypal charges fees, so it would be better to run up the account before requesting payouts. The sign-ups are where you make the most money. Some are short little quizzes, and you can easily make 50 cents in a couple of minutes, and there are literally tons of them.

9. happygal

happygal Member

If you are looking to really do market research surveys, you can't really count on doing them for several hours a day. There is an ebb and flow to it, and there are no guarantees.

10. happygal

happygal Member

Oops, his post too soon. That said, while the majority of them pay via check, more and more of them are starting to offer paypal as a means of payment, too. But I have never had an issue with any of my survey checks bouncing, if that is a concern.

11. kyrash

kyrash New Member

There is a survey site that i have used in the past that pays out via paypal on same day you complete the survey. Normally it takes a while on same day for them to verify you have completed the survey and payment ranges from 0.50-1.00 ( i have never received more than a pound from one survey to be frank)

However i stopped using them as this was like a waste of my time but if anyone feels like giving them a try i can search my inbox for the site as i cant remember now or alternatively google "instant pay survey sites" hopefully you find some.

Now i only use paid database sites for surveys.

Cheers

12. catman3000

catman3000 New Member

Most survey sites will pay you in US dollars. If you are from another country then always get your earnings by paypal (where possible) as bank charges can be heavy on cheques. The good news is that most survey sites are now adding Paypal as a payment option.