Photos for blog

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Rex McGuinness, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Rex McGuinness

Rex McGuinness New Member

Hi, where can I find photos to dress up a blog, without breaking copywright laws? Are there any free libraries?
    Thanks, Rex.

2. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

3. casey12

casey12 New Member

sxc.hu is one of the best.

4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

5. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

ASIDE FROM REAL PHOTOS, i'VE GONE ON MICROSOFT'S WEBSITE AND USED THEIR ADDITIONAL CLIPART AND I ALSO WENT TO CLIPART.COM TO GET SOME. IT'S ONE OTHER OPTION YOU MAY WANT TO LOOK INTO.

6. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

hhmm i is there any copyright for photo? i always search at google to find photo. when i got it, i just use it. never know about the copyright... [​IMG]

7. GlennELee

GlennELee New Member

If you can't or don't know how to do graphics design, it's best to look up the keywords on google, "Public Domain Images". Look for what best first your blog's subject and theme and use what you need from public domain.

8. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Thanks GlennELess, i didn't know there is such a keyword called public domain images.

I will try that keyword when i need some photos.

9. Roseanne

Roseanne New Member

"When you browse the net you will find", and I found something really useful. lt is a website which hosts stock photo sites...a long list of free downloadable photos you can find here

http://shirleyjarrett.com/stock-photo-sites/

Hope this helps all of you to find the perfect photo![​IMG]Cheers. I'm so glad they I can also help out with something!

10. Susan Denham

Susan Denham New Member

roseanne, I bookmarked that link, if it's yours, please don't change it, LOL. I need that resource!

11. kencraw

kencraw New Member

12. pdclipart.org is one of my personal faves.

-Danielle