PineCone Research is now accepting new members

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by Money4Mommy, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

PineCone Research is now accepting new members. This is a really great opportunity for those of you who have been waiting for a chance to sign-up. PineCone Research is one of the few companies that pay you complete ACTUAL SURVEYS, NOT GPT!!

Here is the info. for anyone who it might help.

This is NOT a paid referral program. I do not receive any compensation for new referrals in any way. I am simply sharing the information for anyone who is interested.

..................................................................................... ............

PineCone Research is ready to grow and we need your help!

If you have ever told a friend about doing surveys for PineCone Research, it is likely that they have asked, "How can I join?"

Well, now you can tell them how to become part of this elite group of households. We are offering select members the opportunity to recommend membership to a friend or relative who is NOT a member of their household. Currently we have openings for males who are 18 years of age or older as well as households with teens 13 to 17.

Do you know of households that meet this description that would like to join the PineCone Research Panel? If so, please FORWARD A COPY of this email to each household you would like to refer so that they may click on the registration link shown below. That household should complete the registration form themselves and submit it. REMEMBER THAT ONLY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD MAY REGISTER. Multiple registrations of the same Household will void all registrations.

Here is the link to the registration:

http://www.pineconeresearch.com/signup/ds500Referral1.asp

As a member in good standing, you've already seen the benefits of being part of PineCone Research. So please, share the benefits of membership with a friend. Just don't forget, please don't tell them about any of the products that you have seen in our questionnaires or tried in your home. Remember, it's important that your PineCone Research survey and product testing experiences remain confidential.

If your referral has any questions, they can email us at [email protected] or click on the attached links to learn more about PineCone Research.

http://www1.pineconeresearch.com//about.HTM

http://www1.pineconeresearch.com//policy.htm

While this is not a paid referral program, we genuinely appreciate your help in spreading the word that PINECONE IS GROWING!

Thank you,

Karen Scott

Web site: http://www.pineconeresearch.com
    Email: [email protected]

2. Thank you very much Money4Mommy, this is a very good heads up to those that have been looking for a live link to sign up to Pinecone Resarch.

There is just one thing that I would like to mention, that it seems that Pinecone is now only paying $3 per survey for people signing up through this link. Those who signed up through previous active links were able to $5 per survey. It also seems that they still will be paid that amount as opposed to the $3 per survey that they are offering now.

3. shuey03

shuey03 New Member

Jump on this, I have seen links go up and down over the past three months for Pinecone. They are just trying to fill certain demographics. Once they do, they pull that link and start targeting a new demo with a new tracking link.

It's a bit of a game with Pinecone, but if you are willing to play the game, you will eventually get in.

4. bluetexas

bluetexas Member

I remember when I joined the Pinecone family, It was kind of exciting to finally get accepted. [​IMG]

5. ciobanul

ciobanul New Member

Quoting: bluetexasIt was kind of exciting to finally get accepted.
    Yeah, I remember when I started with Pinecone. It felt kinda like a victory after a long battle. It is definitely worth it though.

6. Quoting: ciobanulIt felt kinda like a victory after a long battle. It is definitely worth it though.

Many people have that feeling, this is one of the most sought after survey companies out there.

The good thing about about them is their quick and prompt payments.

7. mlynn

mlynn Member

Just want to let everybody know Pinecone Banner is up at my site (MySurvey123.com)..They are looking for 18-24 year old, USA only. Even If you are not between 18 - 24, I would suggest you sign up anyway, who knows maybe you will get accepted.

8. It has been over a month now and the link is still active this is very surprising especially coming from Pinecone. It used to be very hard to find a live link to join their site. When they would show up they wouldn't be around for more than a few days.

I would highly suggest that you should take advantage of this opportunity, before they disable the sign up form.

9. ciobanul

ciobanul New Member

Yeah, I absolutely love Pinecone. Just to add my two cents, go sign up for it as fast as you can!!!

10. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

CashSurveysOnly: Thank you very much Money4Mommy, this is a very good heads up to those that have been looking for a live link to sign up to Pinecone Resarch.

Happy to share the information, I hope it helps someone who needs it.
    Looks like the link is still active too!

11. Money4Mommy: Happy to share the information, I hope it helps someone who needs it.
    Looks like the link is still active too!

Interestingly enough it doesn't seem as if to many people are jumping on this great opportunity.

12. Riki_o

Riki_o New Member

I tried, and only got like 2 emails for offers from them, and both of which I didn't qualify for......and it's been at least a month or so now

13. Riki_o: I tried, and only got like 2 emails for offers from them, and both of which I didn't qualify for......and it's been at least a month or so now

It will come around they are from the best survey sites out there. Also your demographics can be the reason why you are not getting surveys.

14. sitemarket

sitemarket New Member

I joined Pinecone and I have completed one survey. I was really impressed how quickly they paid!

15. mlynn

mlynn Member

sitemarket: I was really impressed how quickly they paid!

Yep they are the fastest paying survey site! [​IMG]

16. sitemarket: I was really impressed how quickly they paid!

They are the fastest paying survey company.

17. twohuskys4di

twohuskys4di New Member

Does anyone know how long it takes them to accept you? I applied for them back in April - never heard anything. So applied again last night (July 5). So I guess I will wait to see what happens. Should I continue to apply to them? I don't want to be a pest, but thought i'd hear something even if it's a NO....Did anyone else experience this?

18. twohuskys4di: Does anyone know how long it takes them to accept you? I applied for them back in April - never heard anything. So applied again last night (July 5). So I guess I will wait to see what happens.

You should get some sort of an email from them confirming that you had signed up.

twohuskys4di: I don't want to be a pest, but thought i'd hear something even if it's a NO....Did anyone else experience this?

I would suggest that you check your spam folder, it may have gotten caught with your spam emails. It happens sometimes.

Good Luck.

You should keep on trying and if you still don't get/find a confirmation email then just email them directly with your questions.

19. gamefreakgc

gamefreakgc New Member

Does anyone know if they are still accepting new members? I tried the link but it cannot display the page.

20. mlynn

mlynn Member

Yes they are. The link on my site still works.[​IMG]