PineCone Research is now accepting new members

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by Money4Mommy, Feb 10, 2008.

1. shuey03

shuey03 New Member

CashSurveysOnly: There is just one thing that I would like to mention, that it seems that Pinecone is now only paying $3 per survey for people signing up through this link. Those who signed up through previous active links were able to $5 per survey. It also seems that they still will be paid that amount as opposed to the $3 per survey that they are offering now.

The whole $3 thing blows. I had originally signed on with Pinecone about a year ago and it was paying $5. I thought it would stay that way until about a month ago when they emailed me saying I needed to opt into their new panel and would only be getting $3 surveys. If I didn't my records would be purged.

Total crap if you ask me. Not only that, but, they are now doing two products in one surveys, so double the research, less money rewarded.

2. shuey03: I thought it would stay that way until about a month ago when they emailed me saying I needed to opt into their new panel and would only be getting $3 surveys. If I didn't my records would be purged.

I thought that you had an option to stay at $5 and receive less emails. But yes they did send out emails telling people to opt in into their new system.

They still are a great survey panel.

3. Rushlow2004

Rushlow2004 New Member

If anyone has got a link please share. I have been trying to find a banner now for 2 months.
    Thanks a bunch!

4. homewizz

homewizz Guest

I believe they are recruiting again and yes, they are a great research company. Get in if you can. PanelBase are also very good.

5. mlynn

mlynn Member

Yes Pinecone is recruiting again - they are looking for people who are of Spanish or Hispanic descent, and live in US. You can find the sign up banner/link at my site. [​IMG]

BTW, I suggest you sign up, even if you are NOT Hispanic descent, since it doesn't hurt anyway, since you can always sign up later if you are not accepted, and sometimes they do end up accepting members who are not originally targeted.

6. Rushlow2004: If anyone has got a link please share. I have been trying to find a banner now for 2 months.
    Thanks a bunch!

It is a shame that there are no live links posted here on the forum, it can be very beneficial for the forum members.

7. mlynn

mlynn Member

CashSurveysOnly: It is a shame that there are no live links posted here on the forum, it can be very beneficial for the forum members.

I am not sure if it is allowed if the sign up link/banner is an affiliate link (where there is one on my site like I mentioned in my previous post), however, if it's a unpaid referral link, I think it should be okay.

8. mlynn: I am not sure if it is allowed if the sign up link/banner is an affiliate link (where there is one on my site like I mentioned in my previous post), however, if it's a unpaid referral link, I think it should be okay.

If you have an unpaid link please post it here on the forum for people to use.

9. mlynn

mlynn Member

CashSurveysOnly: If you have an unpaid link please post it here on the forum for people to use.

No I don't have an unpaid link, just an affiliate link (which you can find on my site).

10. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Pinecone is recruiting again!

If you are looking to register with Pinecone, send me your email address and I will send you their link.
    This link will expire once they have enough members.

Good luck,

[email protected]

11. mlynn

mlynn Member

The Pinecone Sign up banner is still up and live at my site.

12. JARSboy

JARSboy New Member

Pinecone Research is a difficult company to sign up with. There are only two ways to become a member: The first and most difficult is to find a banner on a website somewhere. The second is to be invited by a current member. Pinecone Research discourages discussing their panel online, but as a member I do occasionally have opportunities to invite people, so if you are interested please contact me and I will let you know if they are looking for anyone at that time.

13. chisar2005

chisar2005 New Member

Hi JARSboy,

Please help me out on this.

Thanks

14. Try this link: It does not always work, but give it a try - https://www.pineconeresearch.com/Signup/Signup_Form.asp

15. mlynn

mlynn Member

I have the Pinecone Sign Up Links for USA, Canada, UK and Germany posted on my site - it's on the Pinecone Review page, you won't miss it. [​IMG]

16. mlynn: I have the Pinecone Sign Up Links for USA, Canada, UK and Germany posted on my site - it's on the Pinecone Review page, you won't miss it.
    Currently none of your links work. The only link that works for pinecone research is for USA members which you can find right here.

https://www.pineconeresearch.com/Signup/Signup_Form.asp

Good Luck

17. mlynn

mlynn Member

CashSurveysOnly: mlynn:
    I have the Pinecone Sign Up Links for USA, Canada, UK and Germany posted on my site - it's on the Pinecone Review page, you won't miss it.

Currently none of your links work. The only link that works for pinecone research is for USA members which you can find right here.

https://www.pineconeresearch.com/Signup/Signup_Form.asp

Good Luck
    Ooops, thanks for letting me know. Looks like the links for Canada and Germany just expired... USA and UK sign up links still work! [​IMG] - Please note: you have to live in UK to able to use the UK sign up link.

18. mlynn

mlynn Member

The sign up link for Canada is also working now..[​IMG]

So, Pinecone USA, UK and Canada sign up links are good! [​IMG]

19. paidsurveys

paidsurveys New Member

Is there any working link available? I am looking for a live link.

Thanks

20. Vero Saenz

Vero Saenz New Member

Hello, I went to the link you add and was not found the page, i dont know if was to late and they errase it or has something wrong, can you let me know please? and thanks a lot