PL earnings

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by kevo, Aug 19, 2008.

1. kevo

kevo New Member

hey guys, i was just wondering outta the blue
    but what is your guy's average earnings per day, and your goal?
    i hope that its not too personal. i'm just interested into seeing how people are doing [​IMG]
  2. kevo

kevo New Member

okay, well i'll just start things off. right now i'm making $0 a day and my goal is to reach +$75 a day.
  3. htmlview

htmlview New Member

kevo: hey guys, i was just wondering outta the blue
    but what is your guy's average earnings per day, and your goal?

Right now, I am at approximately $90 a day, but I am not really doing my work online. When I started out I was making several cents a day, but after a week the figures went up considerably. I honestly thought I would become a millionaire, lol, but you have to put in a lot of work. I can not complain though, I paid off my debts and just work part time.
  4. kevo

kevo New Member

how much time and work did you put into it?
  5. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

hmmm a couple hundred a day but it took a while to get there.
  6. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

I just made my first sale!!! I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but I had to shout it! [​IMG] I am so excited! It actually happened while I was asleep, making it even better. I've been really putting the PL methods to work for the past three weeks, and last night, I was rewarded for it! [​IMG]

For now, my goal is $100 a day...and I'm not stopping until I get there!
  7. 040107

040107 Member

Kecia08:
    I just made my first sale!!! I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but I had to shout it! I am so excited! It actually happened while I was asleep, making it even better. I've been really putting the PL methods to work for the past three weeks, and last night, I was rewarded for it!

Congrats! You have first hand proof that it's possible.

Now you need to find out what you're doing right, see if you could
    improve it, and do it over and over again.

Good luck![​IMG]
  8. KDMiller55

KDMiller55 New Member

makemoneyonline: hmmm a couple hundred a day but it took a while to get there.

And yet you still show up in the forum to offer advice to newcomers. Much appreciated.

Having been recently laid off and my father passing away on Labor Day, my motivation has been pretty low. But I think I might have that problem solved. Instead of just thinking about what the extra money successful internet marketing could do for me, I'm now thinking about what I could do for my son (who would love to take a trip to Europe) and how I could could help out my ex-wife (whom I love dearly and is going through some really difficult times). Personally, I'd love to take a trip out West and see wide open spaces, mesas, canyons -- the whole nine yards.

I think that setting long-range goals to help other people besides myself will motivate me in the long run.

Thanks again for being here for us.
  9. KDMiller55

KDMiller55 New Member

htmlview: Right now, I am at approximately $90 a day, but I am not really doing my work online.

What do you mean you're not really doing your work online? Just curious...
  10. Recondo

Recondo New Member

I believe what htmlview meant by "not doing my work online" is that it takes a ton of work and a lot of time to make money online. Writing blogs, ezines and creating a bunch of adsense mini-sites is time consuming to say the least. And if one does not have a lot of free time it's tough to get all that work done. At least that is what I find to be true. So, I have put PL on the back-burner and I have been building a Website using SBI about a topic I am passionate about, that being Muscle Cars. I plan to monitize this site with adsense, affiliate links, and link it to a new classic car auction site I am working on. But first I need to get traffic moving to this new site and the online tools available through SBI are a huge time saver. I can create Web pages, write a blog, write and publish ezines, analyze traffic stats and search engine ranking all from one central location, and it's as easy as a click of a button. The $299 per year is well worth the time I save and the site building and other tools they provide are second to none. Before SBI I used Dreamweaver to build Websites and cheap hosting and had to try and figure out search engine optimization the hard way. Then use blogger and ezine publishing Websites to publish articles and blogs. Then spend a small fortune on Google Adwords to try and drive traffic to them all. SBI has simplified the whole process and I also learned more with SBI about writing content to please the search engine spiders as well as my visitors than I thought possible by using the action guide they provide and sticking to it. My advise is to go with SBI.
  11. bond19

bond19 New Member

Recondo.. I'm fairly new at this

what is SBI
  12. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

KDMiller55: And yet you still show up in the forum to offer advice to newcomers. Much appreciated.

Having been recently laid off and my father passing away on Labor Day, my motivation has been pretty low. But I think I might have that problem solved. Instead of just thinking about what the extra money successful internet marketing could do for me, I'm now thinking about what I could do for my son (who would love to take a trip to Europe) and how I could could help out my ex-wife (whom I love dearly and is going through some really difficult times). Personally, I'd love to take a trip out West and see wide open spaces, mesas, canyons -- the whole nine yards.

I think that setting long-range goals to help other people besides myself will motivate me in the long run.

Thanks again for being here for us.

I'm really sorry to hear.
    We are here to keep you motivated [​IMG]
  13. happywife

happywife Gold Member

bond19: what is SBI

SBI stands for SiteBuildIt. SBI is a business building website package that takes you from zero knowledge and skill to a successful online web business with step by step instructions and all the tools, domain, hosting, etc., included.

I use SBI myself to build my online businesses so I can refer them to you with confidence. Whether you know nothing about this sort of thing, or just can't put all the pieces together successfully, SBI will make the difference for you. You have to provide the brains and effort, of course. [​IMG]

Take a look at them and then feel free to ask questions if needed.
    By the way, they happen to be running a Halloween special until the end of the month - a good time to buy.

Blessings,
    Angie
  14. Recondo

Recondo New Member

Sorry for the late reply. Happywife has has answered your question as well as I could however. PL is a good product but can be confusing and is a lot more work than using SBI. It is a lot easier to create a Website and write good content about a subject you are personally interested in, which can also be monitized. And as I said previously, the tools they provide are second to none.
  15. rgov

rgov New Member

Pl teaches you to outsource your "Grunt Work" after building your first few site to learn. That way it frees up your time to research niches..ect. anyone do this?
  16. rgov

rgov New Member

no one?
  17. Recondo

Recondo New Member

I've used PL and SBI and I can tell you that SBI is a one-stop-shop for site building, blogging, affiliate and adsense integration, search engine submission and you can check all your stats, track click-throughs and click-ins, the number of visits and unique visitors to your site, and tons more all through Site Central. It's a huge time saver and well worth the money. PL has a lot of great info, but SBI does the "Grunt Work" for you. Check out the Site-Sell link in my signature for more info.
  18. leealexis

leealexis New Member

I am averaging $100+ per day.

Of course.. it is a lot of hard work.. but persistence and hard work paid off. [​IMG]