please give me some info i can use

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by cameronrc, Jul 30, 2007.

1. cameronrc

cameronrc New Member

i am looking for a at home job so i can take care of my grandparents instead of a nursing home. i have read so much that i don't know what is real or fake. please give me some useful info. i don't have alot of money to start out with, i would like to just find something i can do online without having to pay to join. it does'nt seem right paying someone to let you work for them??? i understand when you join a teaching program thats not free service. i am willing to give anything a try. thank you for your time in reading this.....

2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Many companies hire native English speakers to teach English online. They do not have any joining fee.

3. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Hi, depends what you're good at. If you're good at writing, you can check out scriptlance. If you want to start affiliate marketing, you can promote clickbank products online.

4. I have sent you a private Email cameronrc
    I have more tha one opportunity for you to look at. Some free, some not.

I hope I can help

Sean Keely

5. happymama

happymama New Member

I joined a free opportuntie. But know look to make quick money, because as with anything, it will take time to build an good income. There are a lot of scams out there, but that does not mean that they all are. I check with the BBB before I joined my program. Good luck to you, just don't give up.