Please Help with Website

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by trym, Oct 16, 2007.

1. trym

trym New Member

hello I am looking for a help with a website builder software. I tried bluevoda but it had errors and couldn't even downloaded. I contacted their customer service but no help!! If you know another software that can help me build sites please help!

2. stacy

stacy New Member

trym - are you looking for a free software? I use WebEasy, but it was $50 at OfficeMax. The free ones usually do not give you a lot of options, but I'm sure someone on this forum knows of one that would be helpful. I like WebEasy because it has a lot of cool features and it walks me through the publishing process. There are several to purchase in my Power Mall, which is FREE to everyone!

3. trym

trym New Member

hello stacy, which version of WebEasy are you using?

4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Some hosting services come with website builders.

Newbie Shield

5. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

i use bluevoda and i am a little confused as to why it doesn't download for you.

6. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

I say go to the bluevoda forum. its really helpful. You should really try to download it again because its one of the best free website builders around!

7. stacy

stacy New Member

trym - I use WebEasy6, but I think there is a version 7 now. If you can get that free one to work, that is your best bet! If you do get WebEasy, send me a message anytime with questions. I'm not a master but I can get around in there. I built my Hidden Creek Cavaliers website with it.