Please, JUST DO IT.

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by talfighel, Mar 4, 2012.

1. talfighel Silver Member

2. joanneye New Member

woooo it is sooooo inspiring!!!!! Hey talfighel, i searched much info about plug-in profit site these days and i feel that it is very promising. But before entering, i want to know more about this. Would u pls provide other streams of info expecially how to get stared.
  3. WahIdeas New Member

Talfighel is 100% correct. You never score if you don't take any shots. While it's important to do your homework and get mostly prepared...sometimes you just have to get your feet wet and adjust as you go!
  4. itsjoanne New Member

It's sad that many don't take action, or they do, but quit before they start getting any momentum.

It's possible to earn substantial income online, but you have to be willing to put forth the effort.
  5. aaronempowered New Member

It;s true, most internet marketers who have experienced success mention that it started when they stopped dabbling and changing methods, and just focused on doing one until they made money.
  6. talfighel Silver Member

joanneye: woooo it is sooooo inspiring!!!!! Hey talfighel, i searched much info about plug-in profit site these days and i feel that it is very promising. But before entering, i want to know more about this. Would u pls provide other streams of info expecially how to get stared.
    All I can say is that if you take it seriously, it will help you earn a nice income online. Read that page where you got it from as many times as possible.

It should give you all the answers that you are looking for.
  7. A8ch Gold Member

talfighel: I found this great video online that I want everyone here to watch.
    Thanks for sharing, Tal. We need these inspirational reminders from time to time to help us adjust our perspective and stay on track.

As Confucius put it: The essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it; not having it, to confess your ignorance.

Hermas