Pokemon Go Sneaky business opportunities...legit?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by John Vianny, Jul 29, 2016.

1. John Vianny

John Vianny Member

Lots of people are walkin like zombie, looking for creatures in their smartphone... we all know it.
    Local Companies are buying lures etc... to attract them, hoping they give a glance to their products while waiting for another pokemon...

i see there are people who are making big money there:

and forums too:

Sooner or later the Niantic will stop this market, even if i think that some nerd will find a way to sell it again, but meanwhile it seems there is a huge opportunity to
    bank some money, in order to invest it on lead generation (imho).

The strategy consists in selling an high level account.

It could be made by arbitrage, buyin at cheaper price and sellin it higher, or through finding someone who can grow up an account in 24h.

Anyone tried it?
  2. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Personally I think Pokémon Go is going to start decreasing in popularity soon before it levels off. People who get in early on short term trends tend to be the ones that capitalize on them.
  3. elvisobryant

elvisobryant New Member

I agree with you, I think that Pokemon Go is a fad and the only ones that are going to capitalize on it already have. It came in fast and will unfortunately fade away just as fast due to the next big thing. With that being said if you have the opportunity to get in for free, by all means. Basically don't wast your money at the end of a fad. Hope that helps.
    payment proof likes this.
  4. elvisobryant

elvisobryant New Member

Quick update, John, the pokemon group just released or is about to release an update for the pokemon stops I think they are called. If you have a business this is for you. You pay them but they send pokemon hunters to your area which helps to increase your profits and your business for a little while. It is something to look into if you are interested. Hope this one helps.
  5. John Vianny

John Vianny Member

No i dont have a local business.

I work only on Email Marketing and List Building. Internet Marketing is the way, imho :)

Im looking for a method to exploit this new uptrend, in order to show ads on this app for acquiring new leads.