PPL seeking Add'l Information about Coastal....

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by jenadj, Nov 1, 2009.

1. jenadj

jenadj New Member

I've been with Coastal for years, I've put the business down and picked it up again and again, joining different teams and I've Successfully Released/ Promoted Associates to Directors.

Feel free to contact with any questions you may have.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hey good for you Jena! I think I heard you on some of the CWB calls when I was still with them.[​IMG]

3. jenadj

jenadj New Member

Hi Mountainmom! [​IMG] What in the World happened to the CWB, that was during one of the times I was taking a Break...

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

The CWB is still going as far as I know although some of them went with the DFI then.

I haven't done Coastal myself for the last year and a half so am a little out of the loop.[​IMG]

I still have all the stuff which is the beauty of the whole Coastal thing but I have some other projects going which are more to my liking than network marketing so I laid that down for now.

Good luck!

5. jenadj

jenadj New Member

Thank you, do you know how to get a hold of any of the CWB members. I would love to work with them & their system again!

6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I am sure if you google Crystal Williams you should be able to find it [​IMG]

7. jenadj

jenadj New Member

awesome thx![​IMG]