Preferred Member?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by coreyjroman, Mar 16, 2006.

1. coreyjroman

coreyjroman Silver Member

I noticed almost in the blink of an eye that my status changed today from moderator to preferred member but the moderative functions appear to be working still in my category. What prompted you to make this change. Would it be of any benfit for me to do this on my bio-fuel forum? Have a great one as usual Vishal!
  2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Quoting: coreyjromanWhat prompted you to make this change. Would it be of any benefit for me to do this on my bio-fuel forum?

I just decided to change member status of my friends to something different to show appreciation [​IMG] Practically it does not offer any extra functionality; just an incentive for you to post more often [​IMG]
  3. Quoting: Vishal P. RaoI just decided to change member status of my friends to something different to show appreciation Practically it does not offer any extra functionality; just an incentive for you to post more often
    Hey Vishal,

See, posting here does have it's rewards.

Thanks,

Joe
  4. coreyjroman

coreyjroman Silver Member

OK.. I was not sure if this was an update on the mini bb site that had some hidden benefit or not. I guess sometimes I just overevaluate things... LOL. Thanks again Vishal.
  5. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Hi Vishal,

Thanks for the recognition. It's appreciated.

Hermas
  6. Hey guys,

Does this mean we have a club here?

Joe
  7. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Hey,

I'm in the club!

Thanks!

[​IMG]

Lora
  8. joesosa

joesosa New Member

So, What's the difference bettween a member and a preferred member?
  9. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Nothing in terms of functionality but it only adds up your credibility.