Prepaid Outsourcing

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by oliverr871, Feb 5, 2010.

1. oliverr871

oliverr871 New Member

Hey all,

There is a new business opportunity in the works from the founder of Abunza, Michael Spire. He is currently in the Philippines right now working out a call center and getting qualified employees that speak English that can do work for you. It's called Prepaid Outsourcing. Right now, we are in the pre-launch state and everything is still being setup.

I was wondering if anybody else is part of this program or will be, or want more info? I joined in on the conference calls back in December, and it's been rather quiet right now though since he's been busy.

http://www.prepaidoutsourcing.com/

[Generic link added - Admin]

2. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

I looked over it and it doesn't really look too reliable at this point.

They have professional web designers with college degrees... yet their web page is horrible?

It also appears you HAVE to hire them full time if you have a job that needs done?

Maybe I'm wrong?..

Matt

3. oliverr871

oliverr871 New Member

Details are still pending, and website still under construction.

4. Matt Zenittini

Ah ok.

Well who knows maybe in the future it will mold into a very decent affiliate program.

Good Luck!

Matt

5. oliverr871

oliverr871 New Member

6. Matt Zenittini

Wow,

It looks like a much larger business than the website lets on.

Looks good!

Matt

7. shubh

shubh New Member

Still don't know much about this program as there is very little awareness about it in my friend circle. I would need more information about this concept.

8. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

oliverr871: He is currently in the Philippines right now working out a call center and getting qualified employees that speak English that can do work for you.
    That is, 'getting qualified employees' who will work dirt cheap!

Buy American I say!

9. Matt Zenittini

TJamMoneyMan: Buy American I say!
    They need work too =].... If they create opportunity for themselves and offer better work why put them off?

Matt

10. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

Matt Zenittini: If they create opportunity for themselves
    I spent many years living in the Phillipines.
    Love the people and country.

And yes, all people the world over need to get theirs.

Just note, THEY are not the one's creating opportunity for themselves in this case!!

It's the typical story of our own capitalistic citizens going overseas in search of cheap labor.
    Goes way back to slavery, through abuse of immigrants and the poor, and now continuing to screw our own people/economy.

We are outsourcing labor, when there is a serious unemployment issue right here in the good ol' USA!

Yeah, American labor is too costly to compete goes the justification/excuse.

I don't claim to have the solution.
    But I don't like the situation.

I really feel US labor can compete, but some of these biz men are just too greedy.
    Now more than ever, they should be giving something BACK!

Instead, 'outsourcing' is one of today's industry keywords.

Matt Zenittini: They have professional web designers with college degrees... yet their web page is horrible?

It also appears you HAVE to hire them full time if you have a job that needs done?

Maybe I'm wrong?
    That's a common case I found with Phillipine labor.

Not the best in quality, and the country has become too dependent on US money.
    We want that dependence too!

They can work very good on their own, but I have not liked the results when US money is involved.

Pretty much what you are pointing out here..

11. Matt Zenittini

I suppose I am ignorant to lots of it =].

But what you say makes a lot of sense.

Unfortunately nobody really has the solution =[.