Process At Home?? Ever hear of??

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by tucker1003, Dec 11, 2007.

1. tucker1003

tucker1003 New Member

I came across this site, I really like the concept, but I want to know what you guys think. $197 is a bit pricey. Is this a trick for a different type of program like "Data Entry" is really Affiliate Marketing? Let me know. Thanks and thanks for making this site it is the go to site.
    www.processathome.com
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I'd stay away from it - a lot of the pictures in the testimonials look like stock photos - you can probably find the original photos at istockphoto.com.
  3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Domain is registered only in October, so be careful
    Domain name: processathome.com

Administrative Contact:
    Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
    Whois Agent ()
    +1.4252740657
    Fax: +1.4256960234
    PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1
    C/O processathome.com
    Bellevue, WA 98007
    US

Technical Contact:
    Whois Agent ()
    +1.4252740657
    C/O processathome.com
    Bellevue, WA 98007
    US

Registrant Contact:
    Whois Agent ()
    +1.4252740657
    C/O processathome.com
    Bellevue, WA 98007
    US

Name Servers:
    ns1v.datapipe.net
    ns2v.datapipe.net

Creation date: 22 Oct 2007 11:15:06
    Expiration date: 22 Oct 2008 11:15:06
  4. hotmomof2

hotmomof2 New Member

hi, i received an email from that website to. Have you tried it yet? It also offers a 90 day 100% guarantee. I really like the sound of it but I'm scared to try it! Let me know if anyone has tried it please!
  5. Luke McNastie

Luke McNastie New Member

[​IMG]Pc work you are a beast!!!!
  6. melnatcat

melnatcat New Member

Hi all! I have been researching the Process Rebates opportunities and came across a review...The site does not tell you that you advertise a $49 dollar product (digital product). After it sells you make a $23 dollar profit less the $8 rebate, hence making $15. What they don't tell you is how much time and effort it involves in posting advertisement on other websites with YOUR code on it HOPING[/i] that the DIGITAL item sells. What are the chances? This information is NOT revealed until YOU pay THEIR fee. WHAT A SCAM! Honestly, it's like paying the local grocery store to work for them!!
  7. RodCR

RodCR New Member

Hi guys...

I made a little research in Google about ANGEL STEVENS and people including in her site... And all the results were negative: apparently these people don't exist...!!! [​IMG]

To many of us, $197 asked for Mrs. Stevens are difficult to get. In fact, for me, $197 are a "small fortune"... [​IMG]

I was arranged to give this money to them but I wanted to investigate more about this "opportunity" and I found you...

Ladies and gentleman, thank you very much to help me not commit a STUPID MISTAKE.

A sincere hug for all. [​IMG]
  8. HTG

HTG New Member

Are all the data entry websites scams? Has anyone tried data entry?
  9. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Quoting: HTGAre all the data entry websites scams? Has anyone tried data entry?

Don't waste your money - why would anyone pay you just to type?
  10. aplina

aplina New Member

WHY NOT JUST WRITE PEOPLE PROJECTS THAN DO DATA ENTRY.
  11. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

If you guys want to get paid to type go to elance.com and create a provider account and you can offer your services to 1000's of people. Alternateively, you can offer your virtual assistant services on craigslist and pick up a a home typing position.[​IMG]
  12. ironsrock

ironsrock New Member

I AM NEW, BUT THANKS I AM GLAD I CAME HERE BEFORE I GAVE $197 FOR REBATE PROCESSING. GETTING DISCOURAGED WITH THE-INTERNET AND WORK FROM HOME. THANKS AGAIN. IS THERE A JOB OUT THERE THEY JUST PAY YOU TO DO WITHOUT MUCH COMPUTER EXPERIENCE.
  13. kwarner01

kwarner01 New Member

i recieved an email from them as well and was wondering if anyone found any info on them... there was nothing on the BBB website and no more info on them on google than the info the emailed me. please let me know!
  14. zedsmom

zedsmom New Member

Don't believe the refund. I signed up and found I wasn't able to participate, asked for a refund and haven't heard anything. Someone has my $197 and they aren't giving it back. They aren't even responding to my requests for a refund.
  15. sequence51

sequence51 New Member

I actually wanted to see what it really was. I paid the money. It's a whole big involved thing where you will have to spend money to make money. It's really complicated. Their ad is completely misleading. I immediately called the processing center that processed my payment. He is going to credit it back to my account by tomorrow. If not, I will dispute the charge. My credit card company is good about that. It's a scam. It's nothing like they say it is.
  16. sequence51

sequence51 New Member

zedsmom,

Did you call 1-877-265-7821 - they process the payments. The guy I spoke to said he gets no complaints about them (yeah, sure) and the money will be credited back to my account by the end of the day Wednesday. I guess I'll know by Wednesday if he really does. I also emailed "Angel" right after I enrolled and told her this wasn't for me and I would like to opt out. They make it sound like you just sit there and click and make money. Not so.
  17. KennyO

KennyO New Member

They Are Right Listen to the people above. I am suffering right now at the hands of someone named Angel from ProcessAtHome.com They use fraudulent methods to decieve you out of you 197.00. Dont Do It

If you are trying to get your money back KEEP MAKING NOISE. Maybe the company who does their financial transactions will do something about them.
  18. angryinnewyork

angryinnewyork New Member

I was just scammed by Angela Penbrook yesterday and have reported the scam to my credit card company. Thankfully, they will dispute the charge and have closed my account due to it being compromised. I'm sorry to those of you who have not been so lucky. I have filed a report with "Ripoffreport.com". I highly recommend that if you have been scammed by Angela Penbrook/Process at home, that you also file a report with this company. They will add a link to the bottom of the scammer's website so that hopefully no one else will be taken advantage of by this crook. I promise that I will do everything I can to make sure she is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. She has pissed off the wrong person this time.
  19. GetGoin

GetGoin New Member

Hey .. i would suggest dont go for such programs .. it sucks .. firstly ..
    *you will have to work more than a hour as said by them to actually make something .. that is if its not a scam..
    *secondly once you stop your income stops ...
    * why not opt for a program which offers residual income ??? where you work for a while and then the program and the people do the working for you??
    * also the amount given to you is very negligible compared to the amount they make.. so i feel its not worth the effort .. compensation sucks ..
    and as someone said those pics are picked up from istock .. so i doubt if its not a scam !!!

anyways i hope that was of some help TUCKER.
    feel free to contact me if you require any thing or any help !!

cheers ...
    rameez.
  20. Miekevs

Miekevs New Member

I can tell you this, i was very interested in this site, I finally wanted to try it. I closed the window to get the little chat box popping up.

Seriously now, I have been trying to get an answer for over a half an hour. I could not get an answer from her. It made me mad.
    My question was: Is it going to cost me anything else than the $197 after I sign up?

Does anyone think this to be a difficult question? I didn't think so either.

I asked this question over 30 times, I know I should of just closed the window and move on but I got so frustrated I needed to know what it was.

Guess what I still don't know, I asked for a simple yes or no, she would NOT tell me. What does that tell you? IT told me enough.

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY, THEY CAN NOt ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION.