Process At Home?? Ever hear of??

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by tucker1003, Dec 11, 2007.

1. successful2008

successful2008 New Member

When looking for any homebased business, be sure that it's legit and something that you really want to do. There are so many businesses out there that you really can make a huge living and it's not a scam. I personally think that I found the best company out there for me. 100% legit, 100% training and always 100% support. Failure is not an option in my book or theirs. Good luck on what ever you do in your home business.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  2. heathermj

heathermj New Member

does anyone have a phone number for this company i've been trying to get a refund. no reponse
  3. xtoni11

xtoni11 New Member

Thank you guys I've almost made a mistake. Anyway I must say they did a good job with that webpage, very tempting LOL. Lucky I read this post.

I think I'll stick to my gdi and spyder system.
  4. successful2008

What company do you need the phone number for? Are yo still looking for a home business or need direction for one? I'll be more than happy to help with anything you need .

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  5. hannaherika

hannaherika New Member

you guys are angels. Thank you so much for these information. to those people who were already defrauded by these scumbags i hope you'll recover soon from it. Thanks for saving many of us more. If I didn't hear from you, I would have contributed $197 more to the unworthy thanks guys
  6. successful2008

Please keep in mind that there are so many great home businesses out there. For one, will not say something bad about another company unless I've tried it, and I knew for a fact that it was a scam. Keep your eyes open. The right homebased company will come and it will be a right fit for you. Keep up posted! I wish you many years of great success.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  7. tnoonan3

tnoonan3 New Member

8. kpm2319

kpm2319 New Member

I made the mistake of paying the $197 and got burned. After the first couple of weeks they stopped sending me the material and their support team doesn't even know the system so they can't help you if you have a question. Don't get burned.
  9. PamalaLauren

PamalaLauren New Member

Thank you everyone for posting their stories. I pretty much knew this was a scam when I came across the cost, but I wanted just a bit more information so I came here. I'm sorry to all those who got caught up in this scam.

I got that chat window as well and typed "I don't deal with scammers." I doubt though that it's a "live" chat or that they care what I say.
  10. Homeboy

Homeboy New Member

hikari namida: $5,000-$8,000 to set up a website for us

Omg... *faint*

It was probably just some template they already had waiting in the wings that would cost them next to nothing to set up for you... [​IMG] [​IMG]
  11. Truthful

Truthful New Member

I am one more deceived person for Angel Stevens, about 5 weeks ago I purchased the program for $197.00, and and let me tell you what a big disappointment and needless to say a waste of time and money it was.
    I looked at my purchase receipt and there is a link to request the money back, and I send an e-mail outlining the false claim and misleading program they have, and requested my money back, and in 5 minutes I received an e-mail from PayPal that the money had been refunded.
    For those that already purchased the program and used "eSellerate" to paid for it check your receipt and look for the section:
    "REFUND SUPPORT" and send them an e-mail requesting a refund, and tell them what you think about it, that is what I did.
    Remember to include the following
    email address, customer name and order number (the number will start with ST) that was used to place the order.

Stay, stay away from this fraud. Good luck to all.
  12. RayvinAndRob

RayvinAndRob New Member

I feel bad for all of you who got burned. What I'd like to know from you now is, what have you learned from your experience and what would you have done differently if you could turn the clock back? Would you have taken more time to evaluate the opportunity? Or do you feel you did a thorough enough investigation? Was there any particular reason why you signed up other than because you really liked the concept? Did you have any doubt about the business at all and signed up anyway? What were the factors that influenced you to say yes to this opportunity?
  13. angelyze

angelyze New Member

Wow, sorry to hear about all the people that got ripped off.
    I always go by one rule...
    If you have to pay to get work, its most likely a scam.
    [​IMG]
  14. althee_bean

althee_bean New Member

I joined yesterday, but did not feel that it was a good mix for me after I read through all of the start up info. I emailed for a refund, but after reading what was posted above, I got nervous and called the company. It was answered right away and I was helped and a refund was issued. SO this company was not for me, but they issued me a refund with no questions asked, so in my book they are ok.
  15. mu73

mu73 New Member

DO NOT TRY THIS COMPANY!!
    IT IS A SCAM AND ONCE YOU PROVIDED YOUR INFORMATION THEY WILL CONTINUING TO BOTHER YOU, NEVER END~

I learned it a hard way, I tried it and I had not get involve yet but paid the $197 fee then I read information from this site, thanks everyone who posted this forum.

After read these forums I contacted my credit card company and deputed the charge and block this company for further charges, my credit card company helps me to get the refund back.

Even though I got my refund back in the hassle way. I still got plenty of calls and emails..
    Do not try it if you have not.

Their so call company is full of bull shits
    I am going to report them with BBB and I advise you or others to do the same.
  16. robinku

robinku New Member

Whenever I see a program expecting Money from you Upfront, I immediately shy away.

There are other ways if you're a motivated and committed individual, I think you can accomplish anything.
  17. RayvinAndRob

RayvinAndRob New Member

Dear Mommy,

1. You put way too much toothpaste on my boring old tooth brush. Dentists recommend just a pea-sized amount for children under seven.

2. It would be interesting to see how much plaque I have on my teeth. You can buy some plaque disclosing tablets (available from chemists) which will turn my mouth dark blue in areas where there's plaque. That will show me where to brush more.

3. A tooth timer would be cool. They come in various shapes such as ballerinas and rockets.

4. And how about a tooth tune! It's a toothbrush with a music chip inside of it. When you brush your teeth the music plays through your teeth so you hear the music inside your head. It plays for two minutes and then you stop brushing.

5. I'd love it if you read me a story after I brush my teeth, too.

6. And if none of that works you could always try bribing me with chocolate.

Rob
  18. JGodfrey

JGodfrey New Member

A friend of mine was just asking me about this. Out of desperation he was ready to put out the $197 to get started with this program. I'm glad I found this forum. I have forwarded this to him, hopefully just in time.

Thanks
  19. ajonarii

ajonarii New Member

This does seem a little pricey and the reviews that I have read on this program have been fairly negative aside from the ones that are promoting it.
  20. lilkanyon

lilkanyon New Member

This is the number I called for my refund 1-800-381-7820, and although they tried to give me alot of trouble about the refund, they CLAIM that is should refund. I've already called my credit card company and told them I wanted to cancel this program and they are the ones that gave me the phone number to call them. Since my charge was still pending (I bought this program while very tired only las night) and only this morning did I do proper research. In the meantime I have also cancelled my card to make sure they do not have my information.

What is sad is that I'm almost positive I bought this program about 7 years back and was scammed then too only I didn't recognize it until I got into the "Member's Only" area and went "Oh no, not again."