Process Claims for Lending Direct from Home...

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by kehk05, Mar 24, 2008.

1. kehk05

kehk05 New Member

Aloha!

Here's something I haven't heard of before. Lending Direct is recruiting people to work from home and process applications. For each approved application, they pay you $50. It was in the Home Business magazine. Anyone heard of it? I'm wondering if it's legit, only because they ask that you send $35 plus shipping and handling to them.

However, the one that I found online said that you can finance a new computer and when you get 5 applications approved (they send you all of the marketing materials and issue you a registration number to track your applications), you don't have to make anymore payments. It's the same amount of $50 being paid out for each approved application.

Any thoughts?

2. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

kehk05: Any thoughts?

I'm bettin' that you'll be lucky to get your $35 back.

Those 'finance a computer' deals seem to be for the bad credit crew.
    You're gonna have to have a VERY competitive deal to offer.

And, I'll bet that other 'finance a computer' promoters will be doing a better job than you - competition.
    Are you going to be able to advertise on TV and radio like the big boyz?

Just my opinion.

Hope u make a bundle!!

3. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

It doesn't sound good to me, I would steer clear of it. Just my opinion though. Did you decide to do it?

4. kehk05

kehk05 New Member

Hi, CSGWAHM ~ no, I haven't. I wanted to get input first. I don't want to try anything that needs money first without getting any feedback. Thank you for your response!

5. Casper

Casper New Member

Any business that wants you too deal with handling actual money is dangerous as it could be considered as money laundering & that would land you some serious jail time if court.

6. Marktech

Marktech Member

I bet the part they don't tell you is that you not have to only process the applications but promote and market for them too. I bet they even sell a "sure fire" advertising package or some such.

7. GetGoin

GetGoin New Member

TJamMoneyMan: Are you going to be able to advertise on TV and radio like the big boyz?

a very valid point !!

dont go for it in my opinion ..

feel free to contact me ..

cheers..
    rameez