Profit lance and the clickbank newbie email

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by marker917, Jul 29, 2009.

1. marker917

marker917 New Member

Has anyone looked at the clickbank newbie email that Mike from profit lance is sending out? Is it work the extra money?
  2. marker917

marker917 New Member

I am still very new at this. Still reading through all of the stuff on the pages in Profit Lance. I have up only one blog that has not been found by google yet, but it is helping me get used to writing. I did set it up for adsense. But there are no adds posted yet Would I need to drive traffic to a site. Should I use the sites that are set up? Our should I work on building and hosting a review website like the one that is given to you?
  3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

If you've already purchased one product from the guy that supposedly has all of the answers, why purchase a second so soon? I'd apply everything you learned in the first guide, and only then, purchase something additional.
  4. lanitap

lanitap New Member

I wouldn't recommend purchasing any more products from profit lance (Mike) until you have really made progress with the system that you already have. I have been following the MOIS program and my website is already on google, yahoo, and MSN within only one week of submitting it. I would also, recommend going to google and find out more info about profit lance and what other people are saying about it. I searched google to see what other people were saying about MOIS and couldn't find one negative thing it so that is how I knew this system was for real and not a scam.