Profit Lance Blogging Issues

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by nikki23, Aug 20, 2007.

1. sdcindy

sdcindy New Member

Quoting: makemoneyonlineI just emailed you. In order to use adsense in wordpress, you'll have to use wordpress.org, not .com. I have some links to some templates you can use that already have adsense incorporated into them so all you have to do is add your own adsense publisher ID. If you choose to use wordpress.org, I will email you the links

Is that offer to help with wordpress.org by emailing the links still open? I am a total beginner.

Thanks,

Cindy
  2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

sdcindy, I emailed you. I'm not exactly sure what you needed help with, so just email me back if you have problems.
  3. sdcindy

sdcindy New Member

Quoting: makemoneyonlinesdcindy, I emailed you. I'm not exactly sure what you needed help with, so just email me back if you have problems.

Thanks! I received your email. Good information there. I will let you know if I have further questions.

Cindy
  4. moneyonline

moneyonline New Member

Hi makemoneyline,

I became a member of profitlance 3 weeks ago and have done a blog in blogger. I am interested in trying wordpress.org and downloaded their zip file. I am confused as to how to blog using wordpress with asdsense. Do I need my own website? or is it published on wordpress.org? Also would appreciate if you could email me the links for the templates with adsense you mentioned earlier in this forum. Thanks,
  5. sophiegirl

sophiegirl New Member

Hello Everyone! I really need help with Cloaking! I'm still very new at Profit Lance. I am using Blogger. Is there a way to Cloak your affiliate link in Blogger.com. I have been reading all the horror stories about theft. I found a Free cloaker at URL Zoom. But when you click on the link that takes you to the website you are affiliating for, it still shows the affiliate ID at the top in the address bar, and at the bottom of the sale page. Please Help, I'm really stuck at this point. Any advice is soooo welcome.

P.S. I really need something that is Free at the moment.
  6. 040107

040107 Member

There are ways to cloak links. Most of the free services available are
    more like link-forwarding/redirect services instead of cloaking.

True cloaking services also mask the domain name.[​IMG]
  7. sophiegirl

sophiegirl New Member

Thank you for the response! Could you direct me to a site that might explain it out well. I've been on what feels like hundreds, and I just can't follow them. I could really use the advice.

Thanks in Advance
    Sophiegirl
  8. amytaxs

amytaxs New Member

Hey there whats with this partnerwithpaul this is it quicker than pl I already spent money on that and dont have another 40 to (really) to spend unless I can make some money FAST I can give it alot of time to work on though thanks for info Amy