Profit Lance Blues!

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by netresult, Apr 30, 2007.

1. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Hi,

yeah delete them and write your own articles. Google loves new content!
  2. zestoflife

zestoflife New Member

Hello everyone. I just joined this forum today. I came across it a few weeks ago when I was doing some research on the Ultimate Wealth Package. After reading the posts on this forum I think I can safely say it helped me avoid making a costly mistake on that Scam. I decided to invest in the Profit Lance system. I've gone through the lessons and tutorials and it seems like a lot of good information. I decided to host my own website and set it up for affiliate marketing and adsense using the prefab websites in the course. Has anyone else had any success with that?
  3. zestoflife

zestoflife New Member

Update. I've made my first 6 cents! Woohoo! I'm on my way!
  4. Robkat

Robkat New Member

Quoting: zestoflife
    Update. I've made my first 6 cents! Woohoo! I'm on my way!

Go for it zestoflife!
  5. zestoflife

zestoflife New Member

I redesigned my site to make it more visually appealing. People seem to be hanging out longer so i think it will improve my click through rate. Up to 35 cents!
  6. RayvinAndRob

RayvinAndRob New Member

Make sure to keep us all posted on your success!

Rob Nyte
  7. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

it is nice to see someone with enthusiasm, good luck for the future
  8. Robkat

Robkat New Member

Quoting: zestoflifeI redesigned my site to make it more visually appealing. People seem to be hanging out longer so i think it will improve my click through rate. Up to 35 cents!

I went and looked at your site - it looks awesome. I tried clicking on the adsense links to see what they looked like but all I got was code. Tried opening the site in a completely new window but still got code.

Who is hosting your site - is it mike or bluehost.
  9. zestoflife

zestoflife New Member

Robkat,
    I went ahead and hosted it on Blue Host. At $6.95 a month I figured I couldn't go wrong -- plus it allowed me the freedom to park whatever I wanted online.

I'll take a look at the adsense codes this evening to figure out what's going on. You were looking at the adsense links from the niche marketing articles?
  10. zestoflife

zestoflife New Member

I checked it out and everything seems to be working fine. Where did you see the code pop-up instead of the adsense ad, Robkat?
  11. nickv_uk

nickv_uk New Member

Quoting: zestoflifeI checked it out and everything seems to be working fine. Where did you see the code pop-up instead of the adsense ad, Robkat?

Hi,

I also had problems, clicking anything on the right hand menu or the links in the main body only generate html code.

Like this

location.href = "http://zestoflife.bezoogle.com/pp/weight-loss";

The left hand links are OK.

If I paste this code into a page on my desktop I dont have any trouble. So the problems lie between your blog and this redirect.

If you are also using the redirect technique for your left hand link compare the two processes and see if there is a difference.

I would be curious to know what is happening so when the issue is resolved I hope you will post an explanation.

Nickv
  12. mistyrose

mistyrose New Member

Hi ZestofLife,

I tested out your website. Everything worked for me and had no problem when I clicked on the adsense link. Maybe you fixed it sometime between the last post and this one.

Your website looks great.
  13. Robkat

Robkat New Member

Quoting: nickv_ukThe left hand links are OK.

I checked it out again this morning and found the same thing. The right hand side still gives me code.
    The left links are great - where did you find all the articles on the various topics zestoflife?
  14. Enviable27

Enviable27 New Member

Hey was up everybody? I've been reading this forum for while already, I purchased the PL system a few days ago, and it looks like a great investment. I checked your site zestoflife and the links seem to be working ok BTW have you had any success with your site?
  15. zestoflife

zestoflife New Member

nickv_uk,
    I still don't get what the problem is with the code in the right hand column. Everything seems to work fine for me. nickv_uk & Robkat, what browser and browser version are you guys using?
  16. zestoflife

zestoflife New Member

thanks mistyrose
  17. zestoflife

zestoflife New Member

Robkat,
    The articles are part of the system. They are content from a variety of free article submission places.
  18. Robkat

Robkat New Member

Quoting: zestoflifenickv_uk & Robkat, what browser and browser version are you guys

I'm using firefox - it has literally just updated itself to v 2.0.0.5 half an hour ago so was the version prior to that.

Quoting: zestoflifeThe articles are part of the system. They are content from a variety of free article submission places.

zestoflife - is that your website or your blog? is bluehost hosting it or is that an affiliate link. I'm impressed and want to work out how to get something similiar while completely different. What about costs etc. for your site.
  19. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Great site!
  20. nickv_uk

nickv_uk New Member

Quoting: zestoflifenickv_uk,
    I still don't get what the problem is with the code in the right hand column. Everything seems to work fine for me. nickv_uk & Robkat, what browser and browser version are you guys using?

Hiya,

Ok, I use Firefox. But I've just tried with IE 6.

In IE the right hand links DO work, but not in Firefox.

OK now the bad news.

Firefox is more likely than IE 6 to be standards compliant. In otherwords IE allows you to 'get away' with syntax mistakes which IE treats as an error.

If you comapre how you are dealing with your right links as opposed to the left hand ones I'm sure you will find some small difference in the syntax which is causing this problem.

Another issue.

At the bottom of the page you have a link which reads

'But you don't have to take my word for it, check it out.'

*OUT* links to

http://www.makingyourmoneywork.com/progra

note the typo on the word program

Good luck, I'll check back later for updates.

Nickv