Profit Lance Blues!

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by netresult, Apr 30, 2007.

1. zestoflife

zestoflife New Member

nick_nv,
    Great catch on the typo! Thanks for that. I just fixed and uploaded a new index page. I have to leave the house right now but will go through the code tonight to see if I can figure out what's happening to code in the right-hand column.

Robkat -- I'll get back to you and answer your questions then.

Makingmoneyonline -- appreciate the compliment!
  2. jlw

jlw New Member

zestoflife,

Looks really good, I'm still in the learning stage. Hopefully I will have something up soon. Thanks to all who post , the information is great!
  3. nickv_uk

nickv_uk New Member

Quoting: zestoflifenick_nv,
    Great catch on the typo!

Hi,

No probs Zest. I think your clean uncluttered style will prove effective its very easy to read.

Nickv
  4. zestoflife

zestoflife New Member

Okay -- I think I found and fixed the problem. I downloaded Firefox. Apparently Firefox doesn't not recognize the cloaking scripts I was using. So I stripped those scripts and put direct links on the main page. I also added Adsense to my index page in the hopes and getting more click throughs. Nick, Robkat, and whomever else wants to look at it -- please click through my site and put it through the paces to see if that truly fixed everything. I welcome any and all questions or comments! The forum is invaluable for that. I would never have know I had an issue otherwise!

And please feel free to bookmark the site or link to it in any way -- I need to build up my link-backs and create some buzz out there!!
  5. zestoflife

zestoflife New Member

Quoting: Robkatzestoflife - is that your website or your blog? is bluehost hosting it or is that an affiliate link. I'm impressed and want to work out how to get something similiar while completely different. What about costs etc. for your site.

Robkat -- that's my website that I designed and hosted on Blue Host. I paid the 12 month subscription price upfront -- something like $93. The first domain is included in that price. Plus you get 2500 email accounts, 300GB of storage plus a whole bunch of other things that make spending the money worthwhile. I wanted the freedom to do what what I wanted without the limitations of using a blog. I do, however, plan on using blogs to help promote my site and drive more people to it. And added bonus is that if I wanted to get another domain name I can park it on blue host for free and only pay another $10. I researched it and it was the best deal out there for me. But please, if you do decide to go with them, sign up through the link on my site!![​IMG]

BTW, I edited the site with Alleycode; the free HTML editor that P Lance recommended
  6. nickv_uk

nickv_uk New Member

Quoting: zestoflifeApparently Firefox doesn't not recognize the cloaking scripts I was using.

Hi Zestolife,

Glad to hear to you got sorted. You've picked up a useful piece of info about script comaptibility, for us.

Firefox used to be a very minority user base. But is now at 34%.

Check the stats at w3schools for the trend
    http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp

If you dont know them, they are also a good site for html/css advice etc.

If you have had time to do so you should check out the Firfox addons, which are free obviously... there are some useful SEO, Blogging and developer tools.

Nickv
  7. zestoflife

zestoflife New Member

Nickv,
    I had no idea Firefox was so widely used!

BTW, does that mean everything's working for you now?
  8. nickv_uk

nickv_uk New Member

Quoting: zestoflifeplease click through my site and put it through the paces to see if that truly fixed everything

Hi Zestoflife,

Everything seems OK, all your links open.

So you're looking pretty cool.

Re Allycode, it is a nice editor, easy to use etc. I cant remember if it is compatibility with Mac & Linux. If anyone needs a editor for those platforms they should check Nvu which is Open source (ie free).

http://www.nvu.com/index.php

ps its also compatibile with Windows so I might upgrade from my 4yr old version of Homesite... lol

Nickv
  9. nickv_uk

nickv_uk New Member

Quoting: zestoflifeI had no idea Firefox was so widely used!

Hi Zestoflife,

It has technical advantages over IE, but its now also included as part of 'Google Pack', no doubt to undermine Microsoft, so it will probably become even more popular.

So there goes another niche !

Nickv
  10. zestoflife

zestoflife New Member

Whooo hooo! I'm up to 96 cents pure profit from Google Adsense!

But I just reworked the site again to weave in some more affiliate marketing. Plus, I haven't even really begun to scratch the surface of all of the techniques covered in P. Lance about how to drive traffic to my site.

Slowly but surely!
  11. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Thats good! You have to start somewhere!
  12. hotboy18

hotboy18 New Member

That's great! You can make even more money once you get the hang of it!
  13. zestoflife

zestoflife New Member

Quoting: zestoflifeApparently Firefox doesn't not recognize the cloaking scripts I was using.

Opps! I was wrong. Firefox, being the sticklers for code grammer that they are, just wasn't recognizing my cloaking pages because I didn't include the word "html" in the cloaking scripts. I renamed the scripts, cloaked everything again and it all appears to be working...

I didn't catch it at first because it worked fine in IE. Anyway, those cloaking scripts appear to work fine in Firefox now.
  14. advoc821

advoc821 New Member

Hi! Can someone help me?
    I have tried to purchase PL a month ago but there had been a problem, clickbank can't seem to process my payment so I tried to purchase a different product only a few minutes after that and it accepted my payment. (so I end up using an ebook)[​IMG]

Yesterday, after reading more reviews about the program for the past few days, I tried to purchase it again (tried it 3X with 3 different visa cards) and STILL clickbank was unable to process it. [​IMG]

I really want to undergo training under this program.
    "amount of work you put on it=the amount of profits+prayers+ luck"

I sent Mike an email about, he replied today asking if I was able to purchase the other product. Maybe he'll ask clickbank re: this problem.

Another thing, I live in the Philippines and Mike told me before that PL is applicable worldwide but there may have limitations to me in accessing membership with some of the sites. So I did some surfing and:
    1. I learned that the Philippines in not listed in Clickbank so I cannot affiliate with them.
    (can I use my sister's account & address as the payee? and she'll be the one to just send me the "profits" (hopefully) [​IMG]

2. I can see that paypal is the primary and preferred mode of payment in this business. Unfortunately, the Philippines is just under the category of just "send money". (How can I get commissions from the products that I promote if my paypal account is limited to just "sending"?

I am sorry for the long query, I am just a little bit disappointed with my current situation...[​IMG]

I would gladly appreciate any advice you can give me. More power to all of you!
  15. makemoneyonline

hmmm that is a tough situation! Well, like you said, you could use your sisters account. You'll just have to purchase PL with her credit card or paypal and then type in her address when you sign up for clickbank.

Also, profit lance isn't limited to just clickbank. You can use ANY affiliate company. You don't have to use clickbank. You can use Pay dot com which Phillipines IS listed in [​IMG]

Hope that helps!
  16. surferket

surferket New Member

I'd gotten a refund for my UWP and bought PL [​IMG]
    Awesome Members section and the fact that Mike is constantly adding new updates. No mistake here, PL is the real McCoy and the rest are almost all scams.

In the Blueprints section I couldn't download the Adsense website. Does anyone else have this problem?
  17. makemoneyonline

which adsense website?
  18. surferket

surferket New Member

The Adsense template:

Under Adsense Package-->
    Adsense Sites : Download Your Sites

Quoting: makemoneyonlinewhich adsense website?
  19. advoc821

advoc821 New Member

makemoneyonline, thank you for the advice but I am just little bit hesitant to do that coz is there a law againts that in your country?
    what if they know my IP address but then see that I am using a US account? if I do just that and use my sister's account with paypal for all of my transactions and also use her as payee? Won't that get us both into trouble?
    You have seen all PL's programs and I think you are already an authority with it. Do you think my location will not be problem for me to earn from this business?
    Thank you again in advance....
  20. OnlineMarketer

OnlineMarketer New Member

One of my web site has been up and running for about three months. It was indexed by Yahoo in about a week and was in the first page of Yahoo search results for about 10 keywords. It was indexed by Google in about 20 days. The traffic provided from Google has been increasing slowly but steadily since then. Now the main keyword Black Panther Animal is in the second position of Google and most of traffic from search engines comes from Google.

I have just added Adsense ads to this site about two weeks ago. I noticed that my Yahoo search ranking for the main keyword dropped from 4th to 11th position after that.

My Adsense income from this site is pretty low in last two weeks. It is no where close to $10-$40 per day like Mike said. Is there something wrong with my site? Profit Lancers, please give me some suggestions, critique if you are experienced in Adsense.

Thank you for any help.