Profit Lance Blues!

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by netresult, Apr 30, 2007.

1. surferket

surferket New Member

Hi Onlinemarketer

I believe Mike did say you have to play around with the positioning, shapes, and borders of your adsense to find what is most suitable for your site, and most appealing for your readers to actually click on those ads.
    Howabout trying coloured borders for 1 week?

Cheers
  2. grd

grd New Member

Hello.

Well these money making scams oops schemes really have us all biting at the bit. I have looked at the blog listing on Profit Lance and have come to the conclusion I need to go to the 'contact us' section of PL site and get their response. Then I'll go on gut feel.

My initial concern I have is that the only way to get sales is to have traffic stop at your website and they need to be sticky (people look around and click here and there) - that's what makes website schemes pay you back! My website [Link removed - Admin] is like a tin shed on a dirt track in the outback, no-one even goes past it! So I'm focused on learning how to get traffic to my site and how to keep them there - does PL teach you this?

Is there anyone who can show me that Profit Lance has provided them with the tricks and clues to get traffic to their site - consistently. If so let's have the web address so we all can go there and see how effective it is - one would expect that we'd purchase something other than a free newsletter or supposed insight to solving world hunger.

What do you say - show us the goods! Cheer Grd
  3. francistbk

francistbk New Member

I think practically all online money making methods reveal the mechanics or just the framework of the whole setup, just disclosing some of the leads and in some cases they only give you the skin not the flesh.

Why does anyone really care to spend some much time setting up a successful formula that can be readily copied by thousands or millions just for pittance? In many cases they're just selling you thin air.

As for Profit Lance? Yes there much relevant information good for equipping purposes, they are valuable ideas there which I felt if implemented successfully should bring some results. By how much? That's another question.

Francis B K
  4. theRealness0820

theRealness0820 New Member

Actually, to answer your question, no it's not a mirage. Making money from home can happen. The catch is, that it takes effort and work. Like most all endeavors, the amount of effort and work will be greater in the beginning. But do not be fooled into believing you might become nasty filthy rich. What will most likely happen with a steady and consistent effort is that you will have a very nice additional income to the one you are making. Use this extra income flow to raise your living standard (vacations/clothes/cars/whatever).
  5. Phil Stones

Phil Stones New Member

Yes some is more than welcome to rub off on me - just reading through profit lance but there isn't enough hours in the day !
  6. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

francistbk: As for Profit Lance? Yes there much relevant information good for equipping purposes, they are valuable ideas there which I felt if implemented successfully should bring some results. By how much? That's another question.

That really depends on how much effort you put into. Hard work pays off in a lot of things, with Internet marketing being one of them.
  7. 040107

040107 Member

Profit Lance is great place to start but you should not end there.[​IMG]

As with anything else, continuing to learn and apply is the key to
    improving and growing. This is especially true when it comes to
    Internet marketing. The Internet is a constantly changing medium, so
    to keep up you will always need to invest additional time or money to
    learn new material.
  8. cbrn

cbrn New Member

Do you want to tell me where the "private members' area" is that Carl Haynes speaks about in his glowing review of ProfitLance? By the way, his review was written in 2007 . Again and again, I ask myself, if the program is so great, where are some of the details members say are available and wherever on Michael's site? Another example would be the pLnrc tool or feature. Where the **** is it? Nowhere that I can see. Even the directions didn't seem to work for me when I thought I saw the tool one time by clicking on the appropriate tab at the top.

As far as Michael's email support, all I can see is his private blog that isn't even open to members to communicate with him! So, where is his email support link and on what page? Don't see that feature either. I know have a few screws loose, but I'm not blind or completely crazy! Anybody have any clear and accurate answers?

cbrn