Profit Lance Earnings

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by archer10, Nov 28, 2007.

1. archer10

archer10 New Member

Is any one else making as much as I am yet with Profit Lance?

I'm not trying to brag, just looking to see if anyone else has had as much success as I have had.

I'm almost at $8,000 so far this month, That's not usually for me but for the last 4 month's my income has been doubling.

I was only making around $600 a month 4 months ago.

I'm just looking for new friends, I don't usually participate in forums, but thought I would give it a try.

It seems like it's almost not real that I have been able to earn that much. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to wake up or something and it was just a dream, I don't know?

Anyways I'm very excited for myself, I do feel that I have earned it, I've put allot of hard work into this business and I'm finally getting paid for it. It really is true, "the more you learn, the more you earn."

Profit Lance was worth every single penny. Thank you so much PL!

Paul A

[Link removed - Admin]
  2. 040107

040107 Member

Quoting: archer10
    I'm just looking for new friends, I don't usually participate in forums, but thought I would give it a try.
    [​IMG]

Paul,

Maybe instead of browsing around the forums, you just work your ass
    off is the reason? [​IMG]
  3. archer10

archer10 New Member

Quoting: 040107Paul,

Maybe instead of browsing around the forums, you just work your ass
    off is the reason?

"Exactly"

Not to be an ass, I am using the tools and following the direction of the Profit Lance course.

It's all there, if you listen to what he has to say, (Michael Andrews) he is laying it all on the table for you. Sometimes it's not all there and you have to go find whatever it is you need to know inorder to make sense of things. But atleast he gave you direction so you know what to look for.

I'm not doing anything different then what Profitlance teaches me to do. I am also very persistent and determined and if I don't understand something I do everything in the world even take a few beatings until I understand if I have to. I hope that makes sense to you.

Anyways, if your not making that much yet, just keep at it "Don't give up or get stressed out" you will get there believe me. You will! it took me nearly 6 months before I started making ok money. the wait well worth it.

Paul A
    [Link removed - Admin]

P.s Contact through my site if you need some guidance or help with any problems you might have regarding Profit Lance. I would me more then happy to help.
  4. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Congrats on your success!! [​IMG]
  5. cf1275

cf1275 New Member

Total Newbie, here.

I'm facing being laid off along with 750 of my colleagues, so I'm looking seriously at Profit Lance. Otherwise, I'll lose my home, car, etc. NOT a happy prospect. I live in a small town with basically one business and don't want to move (couldn't sell my house anyway).

I'm highly motivated to make it work, but am only computer-user literate. Will PL be user friendly for someone like me, do you think? I bought (idiot!) Ultimate Wealth Package, but didn't try start-up until 6 months later and it looks totally different there, now. Can't figure out how to get anything going there.

Oh, well; chalk it up to experience. That's why I joined this forum. I don't have a lot of money to make mistakes with.

I'll take all the help I can get. PL seems like it works for people. I'm willing to work--HARD!
  6. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

well it seems like you are a hard worker, so I'd highly recommend profit lance to you.
  7. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Quoting: archer10I'm almost at $8,000 so far this month, That's not usually for me but for the last 4 month's my income has been doubling.

Great job! Are you actually making that kind of money promoting profil lance or using the profit lance lessons to promote another business?
  8. archer10

archer10 New Member

Well, Profitlance is only a small portion of that total and the majority is made up of 4 different niches. I am dominating them completly in anyway that I can.

I guess you can say that I am milking those niches for all there worth.

I have others that I pay small amounts of attention to but the small ones I continue to grow because there are all spread out making a few sales here and there and I can use to fall back on if something happens to the major bread winners.

Paul A
  9. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Quoting: archer10Well, Profitlance is only a small portion of that total and the majority is made up of 4 different niches. I am dominating them completly in anyway that I can.

Paul,
    Thanks for clarifying that. I think a big mistake people are making is thinking that folks like you who are making good money are making it through promoting PL.

It really needs to be more emphasized that you take the PL principles and use them to build niches on different topics. Newbies struggle and get frustrated and want to give up because they somehow are missing that vital point.

Once again, congratulations on your increasing success. I am happy for you. I am headed in that direction with my niches that I'm building using SBI and their principles. I certainly haven't caught up with you yet. [​IMG] Maybe this next year will do the trick.

May your success continue.
  10. knicky

knicky New Member

Wow, what an incredible post! I just love hearing about your success guys. Hope I get to where you are one day.
  11. tahtimbo

tahtimbo New Member

I am amazed at your results. I have been researching Profit Lance for some time and I can't find any negative responses to the program. However, call it being gun-shy, but I am having problems taking "the plunge". Question: does this system really work??
    Please let me know.
    Thanks and congradulations on your success.
  12. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

I sent you a pm [​IMG]
  13. Alexarae

Alexarae New Member

Tahtimbo wrote:
    I am amazed at your results. I have been researching Profit Lance for some time and I can't find any negative responses to the program. However, call it being gun-shy, but I am having problems taking "the plunge". Question: does this system really work??
    Please let me know.

I, too, would like to know if Profit Lance really works...
    Thank you!!
  14. GetGoin

GetGoin New Member

happywife: It really needs to be more emphasized that you take the PL principles and use them to build niches on different topics. Newbies struggle and get frustrated and want to give up because they somehow are missing that vital point.

I agree to that .. Please i would request people to first look at what they will have to do rather than looking at the money aspect of it ... cuz there will be programs where you can earn huge money but you just wont be able to make that cuz you dont know what to do out there !!!! before joining any program get well versed with your capabilities and your task !!! you dont wanna see yourself in a fix !!
    +
    if you need anything feel free to contact me !!

wishing you gd luck ..

cheers..
    rameez
  15. affiliate

affiliate New Member

With Profit Lance you learn and then you earn.
    I don't think you will find many negative views of
    a system that teaches you how to do affiliate marketing
    on the internet. Nothing like working from home, the library,
    Star****, or any place other than a j.o.b.
  16. YoungMoneymaker

YoungMoneymaker New Member

Alexarae: Tahtimbo wrote:
    Please let me know.

I, too, would like to know if Profit Lance really works...
    Thank you!!

I just want to say, I bought PL yesterday and I can tell you that there isn't any system that is going to "work" if you don't work it.

But, I can tell you I've read a nice bunch of thrash e-books out there and from what I've read and seen in these two days in the PL membership area I can only say I'm shocked.

He puts everything together so you can see what you are doing and WHY you are doing it.
    I know it will take some time for me to earn anything from this, but I've learned (and still learning ) ways that WILL make me money if I put some time investment in it.

I will keep you updated in my signature about how I'm doing.
    Bye for now,
    Andreas [​IMG]
  17. affiliate

affiliate New Member

YoungMoneyMaker, you nailed it. Nothing will work if you don't work it.
    What you will find with Profit Lance is that you must go through the Essential Steps and then wait for certain things to happen. For me, it took a few days before I got my Adsense account approved and even though I wrote a couple of articles and a press release, they were put on hold by the respective internet sites. Be patient and be persistent and you will have success with Profit Lance.
  18. tahtimbo

tahtimbo New Member

I realize that I will have to do a great deal of studying and I have no problem with that. Also, if this had been advertised as a "get rich quick" program, I would have immediately looked for something else. I not only want to know how to do something, I also want to know the WHY behind it. In short, to put an end to my ramblings, I want a total education, not just a step-by-step instruction manual. Will PL give me this?
    Please keep me updated as to your progress. I think I will be "taking the plunge" very soon.
  19. affiliate

affiliate New Member

Yes, Profit Lance gives you an education and that education is ongoing. When you sign up and login, you will immediately see a welcome page. It all comes down to market selection, traffic, and conversion, with the end result being a sale (what affiliate marketing is all about). The ebooks, videos, tutorials, articles, and projects that follow, guide you along the way. Michael Andrews updates the website as necessary and if you follow the steps and have the necessary patience, you will succeed with the system.
  20. tahtimbo

tahtimbo New Member

Thanks for the info. One last question, which happens to be one I am currently struggling with. Does the PL system explain how to promote your websites?
    Thanks again.