Profit Lance homepage

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by makemoneyonline, Aug 21, 2007.

1. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Check out the new profit lance homepage. Do you like it better than the old one?
    www.profitlance.com
  2. hotboy18

hotboy18 New Member

Yeah! The new homepage looks great!
  3. dodofone

dodofone New Member

Hi there(Urgent)
    I came accross with this product Profit Lance from Michael Andrews. I clicked on the site and discovered the price of $77 on special/I was ready to buy!. The Ad says only limited today for 12 hours. Is it not a kind of fishing to get order? I am already on procedure to try a refund from another scam products (Ultimate Wealth Package). I start to be skeptical 'how to make money on Internet' Can somone be realy honest and tell me the truth?

Regards(PM if need!)
  4. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

i think it looks great and i believe the clickbank pics will be more effective like he has shown them insted of just being a screen print.
  5. surferket

surferket New Member

dodofone

Get PL now when you can get such a good discounted price which I didn't get cause I bought it earlier.
    PL is real and since it's a CB product you can always ask for a refund if you are not satisfied. I have no intention of returning it as it's very good.
  6. makemoneyonline

Quoting: Hemjoei think it looks great and i believe the clickbank pics will be more effective like he has shown them insted of just being a screen print.

Yeah I like the idea of showing your online earnings like Mike has. Makes it more believable!
  7. dodofone

dodofone New Member

Hi surferket,

I am lucky to get back my refund today from Clickbank(UWP product) $49.95 only MidPhase(Host server) will charge me for my domain name, no full refunded!

Question:
    From another Forum/"Michael Cobb's Home Income Team is a better program then Profit Lance and alot less expensive", someone said! So who is right to get the best of all!

Regards
  8. makemoneyonline

Quoting: dodofoneFrom another Forum/"Michael Cobb's Home Income Team is a better program then Profit Lance and alot less expensive", someone said! So who is right to get the best of all!

I couldn't say, because I haven't even heard of The home income team. I'll check it out.
  9. JCP

JCP New Member

It is much better. I never liked the sports car on it. That is just me. It is better IMO~ Great Job MIKE!