Profit Lance Question

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by dazl, Apr 20, 2007.

1. dazl

dazl New Member

I am currently doing due diligence on Profit Lance, and so far I am impressed by information Michael has provided free to those checking out his product. My question concerns the Overture Bid Tool he talks about in his report as the first method to see if people are buying in the market you are examining. The tool no longer exists. It has been discontinued by Yahoo after taking over Overture. Considering the product is only a few months old, my question is: how much more of the information contained in the program is outdated? Wouldn't he have known when he was putting the package together that Yahoo was threatening to get rid of this tool? Before I jump into this, I want to make sure all the information is up to date. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Dean Z
  2. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Michael adds regular updates to the profit lance system and every time the updates have been useful. Concerning the overture tool, he is aware that this extremely useful tool is now unavailable and has come up with a solution. The solution is not quite as good but enables you to do your research or what ever you plan to use it for. I hope this has helped and if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.[​IMG]
  3. yodasafro

yodasafro New Member

Hemjoe, Just had a look at your profitlance blog and it's nice to see an honest and fresh review of the product which does not patronise the viewer. Well done.

Have recently registered with profit lance and am taking my time to go through the information (being new to the whole thing) and there's a lot to digest I must say. In your blog, you say you made a fairly modest sum of money in your first two months on the programme. Did you spend a lot of time practicing first? And were you fairly well versed in the art of online marketing before you discovered PL or a complete newbie like me? ANd are you steadily improving with each week (both in terms of dexterity and income)?

Had a look at other postings on the forum. Along with you, there seems to be a lot of very honest and helpful advice from many other people using PL.
  4. Revan

Revan New Member

I had the exact same question which I sent to Profit Lance support. Here's the exact dialogue:

"Overtures maxbid tool is gone. How would you recommend finding high paying industries for Adsense sites, and checking keyword bid prices for Adwords before you start a campaign?"

And here's the answer I received a day later:

"Yes, there is another more cumbersome way.
    Are you a member?
    Mike"

Not exactly the great support the people on this forum are raving about. I was rather disappointed actually since the rest of the course was done so professionally.
  5. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

yodasafro , Thankyou for your comments on my blog

Yes, i was a total beginner and had no idea of how to make a website or anything, When i signed up to profit lance i made quite an effort to get a blog together and promote it a little, Whilst doing that i had made my money back and a little extra. Recently however i havn't been able to put much time into it, a couple of hours a week or something and havn't had much success. I believe however if i did pick up the pace a little and made more of an effort, than i would see a little bit more success. I would say i have concentrated more on the learning the skills than actually making the money but over the coming months i hope to start to concentrate and make that money.

Quoting: yodasafroHad a look at other postings on the forum. Along with you, there seems to be a lot of very honest and helpful advice from many other people using PL.

When i first started using profit lance i found it useful to get in contact with some of the other uses and ask for further guidance and this was helpful as they recommended other sites and tools that would help me along the way.

I hope this has answered your question and i wish you the best of luck.
  6. 040107

040107 Member

Quoting: Revan
    I had the exact same question which I sent to Profit Lance support. Here's the exact dialogue:

"Overtures maxbid tool is gone. How would you recommend finding high paying industries for Adsense sites, and checking keyword bid prices for Adwords before you start a campaign?"

And here's the answer I received a day later:

"Yes, there is another more cumbersome way.
    Are you a member?
    Mike"

Not exactly the great support the people on this forum are raving about. I was rather disappointed actually since the rest of the course was done so professionally.

I think people are referring to the great support the he provides for his members.

I can see why he asked if you're a member. If you are, he would probably direct you to a specific area in the forum for a more detailed explanation to your question. If you're not, he would probably tell you to become a member. After all, that's the benefit of being a member.

You don't think he spends most of his time and resource to help people who have no intention of investing in his course do you?

From what I can see, he asked you a question with the expectation of you replying back to him but that's where you stop and jump to conclusion.

So what happened?
    Did you reply?

If so, tell the whole story. [​IMG]

If you're a member, use the resources. In this case, the best bet would be to be active in the Profit Lance forum. Many times, what you're looking for is found in the forum.
  7. Revan

Revan New Member

I am a member. I wouldn't have asked him a question like that otherwise. Your making excuses for him doesn't change the fact that I waited a day to not get my question answered. If he is concerned about screening members from non members he should create a members only e-mail address.
  8. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Quoting: RevanI am a member. I wouldn't have asked him a question like that otherwise. Your making excuses for him doesn't change the fact that I waited a day to not get my question answered. If he is concerned about screening members from non members he should create a members only e-mail address.

Agreed. I don't think he should have asked if you are a member. I think that was kind of rude of him. Anyway, I've always had more detailed responses from him than that.
  9. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

All the support i have had from him has been helpful and detailed and i guess Revan you caught him on a bad day or something.
  10. Revan

Revan New Member

Maybe he was on vacation. According to the members area he was on a most spectacular vacation recently.
  11. mouser

mouser New Member

Mike has always responded to me within one day. He knows I'm a complete newbie, gives me very detailed answers, and has always been polite. I'm amazed that he responds so quickly.

I was a member of another program that took days to get an e-mail response. It took at least a whole day to get an answer via phone. They'd only take a message and you'd have to wait for a call back. One time that call back never arrived. After waiting for 2 days, I called again. They said they had no message from me. And that program cost $$$thousands$$$. Yeah. I got taken.
  12. Drew

Drew New Member

Quoting: 040107If you're a member, use the resources. In this case, the best bet would be to be active in the Profit Lance forum. Many times, what you're looking for is found in the forum.

I am logged in as a member but cannot seem to find the forum on the website?
  13. mouser

mouser New Member

Drew: PL has no Forum of it's own...yet. I believe 040107 was referring to this one. PL family sort of gather around here for questions and answers . Think of it as the block house...the one house on the block where everybody likes to hang out!
  14. cambrianne

cambrianne New Member

Yes, I realised that so far this is the forum that had been rather responsive about questions on Profit Lance. It was also through this forum that I had learnt and was impressed about the offerings of Profit Lance that made me decided to sign up.

Havent regretted it, as response and feedback and assistance have all been very good. I still think having great customer support is one of the best way to develop confidence in one's product. The only thing is that the information on PL can be quite overwhelming, and a little lost of how to proceed.
  15. nickv_uk

nickv_uk New Member

Hi,

I am a new ProfitLance user (joined up today).

I asked Mike about a Users forum and he is thinking of creating one within the ProfiLance system.

In any event we could create our own using one of the free forum providers or create a Yahoo Group.

Nick
  16. makemoneyonline

nickv_uk.. I guess my message got deleted about the forum I started.
  17. gator

gator New Member

I was realy impressed by what I read about profitlance it seemed like a great program . I have read great reviews on his product but I what about the people that have tried it what do you think?

[Link removed - Admin]
  18. makemoneyonline

its awesome
  19. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

i Agree with with makemoneyonline, profit lance is $77 well spent
  20. makemoneyonline

Quoting: Hemjoei Agree with with makemoneyonline, profit lance is $77 well spent

Well I think the price increased today!