Profit Lance Question

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by dazl, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Thom

Thom New Member

Hello my friends. I just got my Adsense account set up this morning and will be putting my sites together. So we are at about the same point. Thank everyone for being here and sharing your experiences.
  2. Lee_

Lee_ New Member

I have a question. I noticed that at the PLnrc, the Overture US Tool shows results in Januaury 2007. Is this a programming glitch or is it suppose to be like that?
  3. nickv_uk

nickv_uk New Member

Quoting: Lee_I have a question. I noticed that at the PLnrc, the Overture US Tool shows results in Januaury 2007. Is this a programming glitch or is it suppose to be like that?

Hi,

The Overture tool was bought by Yahoo and it seems they no longer wish to maintain a free service. I believe their ad placement acc holders do get some current details.

So whilst the information may be helpful it is not current.

nickv
  4. federline

federline New Member

I am looking at the Profit Lance programme; bit concerned to see so few comments or feedback on if it actually works, ie does it earn you money.

Thanks.
  5. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Quoting: federlineI am looking at the Profit Lance programme; bit concerned to see so few comments or feedback on if it actually works, ie does it earn you money.

Thanks.

It really works, its been working for me for months!
  6. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

It has worked for me and i have learnt so much on the subject of making money online
  7. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

I've noticed that a lot of people have been speaking very highly of Profit Lance. They are happy with the education it provides. They are happy with the income they make when they implement the teachings.

Lately I've observed some negative comments but I still think that the education gleaned from studying the program is hard to beat compared to other programs that can be purchased online.

Newbie Shield
    Giving away 10 free PowerMalls
  8. surferket

surferket New Member

The problem's not with his PL course but with his recent time investment with other gurus' JV programmes that he is pushing to those of us on his mail listing.
    More especially his recommendation of UWP as one of his "recommended" programmes to join.

Quoting: Newbie ShieldLately I've observed some negative comments but I still think that the education gleaned from studying the program is hard to beat compared to other programs that can be purchased online.
  9. Newbie Shield

Hi surferket,

I've heard that from other PL members too lately. I've never heard anything good about UWP. I wouldn't join that. I'm sorry to hear that Mike is handling things this way and the effect it is having on his members.

Best of luck,
    Newbie Shield
    Giving away 10 free Power Malls
  10. federline

federline New Member

Please can someone clarify is PL just an educational package where once you have learned the skills of internet marketing you have to find products to apply them to.

I am also very concerned if he recommends the UWP as I bought that and it was in my opinion a load of rubbish.

I would like to apply marketing skills to selling something other someone elses product. Which is what most of them get you ending up doing; includong I4B which some people rave about.
  11. Newbie Shield

federline,

I'd consider getting a refund for UWP.

There are many ways to monetize on any of the bigger programs such as PL. You can make money on ad revenue, you can promote the PL program, you can promote non-PL products (affiliate marketing), or you can create your own product and programs for sale.

I'm sure that some of the PL folks can comment on applying specific PL strategies[​IMG]

Newbie Shield
  12. federline

federline New Member

I have managed to get some of my money back from UWP but not all; and they don't make it an easy process to do so.

It apperas that the refunds come from midphase and clickbank not UWP.

I am so tired of hearing about buying and then promoting the product such as UWP I4B and as you mention PL.

Surely this is just a case of making the top man rich and not yourself.

People like me and you sign up pay our money market a bit lose interest move on.

Next batch of people come along, pay their money and so on and so on, all the time linning the pockets of people like Mark Warren.

What I want to do is build a web site that sells real products or advertises legit products.

I am happy to pay for material on how to market the internet no problem but why does it have to be dressed up and include me selling the same thing on to someone else.

e-books; forget it; I'm going to my local book shop where I can review books on internet marketing without having to pay first, then I will make a desion without feeling that I am getting ripped off.
  13. Newbie Shield

federline,

Glad to hear that you are making progress with your refund on UWP.

I've read books on online marketing and I have enjoyed them very much. You should definately go to the book store to look at some of them.

Only promote what you believe in. That is a good idea and a sound ethical decision.

Best of luck,
    Newbie Shield
  14. federline

federline New Member

Which ones would you reccomend that does not require signing up to some system.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
  15. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Quoting: Newbie ShieldI've noticed that a lot of people have been speaking very highly of Profit Lance. They are happy with the education it provides. They are happy with the income they make when they implement the teachings.

Lately I've observed some negative comments but I still think that the education gleaned from studying the program is hard to beat compared to other programs that can be purchased online.

Nothing is perfect. Profit Lance does have a few negative things about it, but the positives definitely outweigh them.
  16. federline

federline New Member

Which are what what, I would be interested to know
  17. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Some positives of the pl course:
    - vast amounts of information covering many areas in making money onlne
    - video and step by step guidance
    - quick and precise email responses
    - cheap compared to information provided
    - tools and resources provided

anyone like to add some more
  18. Newbie Shield

Quoting: makemoneyonline
    Nothing is perfect. Profit Lance does have a few negative things about it, but the positives definitely outweigh them.

Agreed:)

Newbie Shield
  19. federline

federline New Member

Hemjoe has lots of positives to share about PL and to reinforce his positive endorsement you can see his link to his review page promoting Pl, now isn't that a surprise.

Hemjoe; so with all this information and education you have gleamed from PL what you end up doing is reviewing potential scams and further promoting PL.

Must have been some really powerful information to come up with that innovative idea, not many sites out there doing that!!; or have you another web site where you are using you new found knowledge and actually selling something of value.

The MPM seems a much more innovative approach were there are real products on offer for discounted prices.

and no I have'nt signed up to MPM or have a link at the end of my post, just my impression.
  20. netresult

netresult Member

If you treat PL purely as a teaching course for internet selling, then I don't think you will go far wrong. To a degree you have to think 'outside the box'.

I have PL and have looked at many other schemes and of course most have one thing in common, namely, they are going for added value by encouraging their customers to promote their products!

I have a very jaundiced outlook on all IM schemes. Some are just blatant rip-off vehicles. If you think of IM as the same as any other marketing method then you are half way home. Affiliate schemes are just like agency sales in the real world.

Use the promotional methods in PL to highlight and advance your own website preferably selling your own tangible products.

Most IM courses flog to death the Clickbank/info ebook bit - forget it, every man, woman and their pets are at it. Like I said internet marketing is fundamentally just like any other selling method. Don'tfollow the crowd, think a bit differently!!