Profit Lance Question

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by dazl, Apr 20, 2007.

1. federline

federline New Member

netresult

I totally agree with you, back to the real world, what a refresing feeling
  2. sales2go

sales2go New Member

Hi;
    I am new to PL & also this forum. To say that I am confused is a huge understatement! I started the program 3 days ago & have basically been going through the Essentials & then the Projects. The Keyword tutorial was good until he went to the Domain names. That's when I lost it..For some reason the Keyword tool for the domain names didn't work for me like it did for "Him"..Imagine that?[​IMG] Anyway..can anyone give me a hand with that? I think I am probably trying to get the cart before the horse..but I haven't seen any real "order" to this. I think I would feel alot better if it kinda flowed in some way.
    Thanks for having this forum..I've learned alot from your answers already. Hope to learn alot more too.

[/b]
  3. Brooke

Brooke New Member

Hey! I'm a PL and internet mktng newbie big time. I just bought the program and have been neglecting everything else to try and learn it-but its just too much info. I dont see myself getting started for a few months. Anyway, ANY and ALL suggestions are welcome. On PL or IM Or just getting started. BTW What is UWP and MPM??? Are there any super newbies to IM that are making money from PL?? What was the 1st traffic strategy that worked??
  4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Brooke,

PLerz say to work your way down the left nav menu and then across the top nav menu. They say guidance is provided in the first couple of left nav menu items.

They say that it takes 2-3 full time months to study the material reasonably well. They say not to try to monetize before you have completed all of the studies first.

UWP = University of Wisconsin, Platteville
    Just kidding. It = Ultimate Wealth Package
    Most folks here seem to disapprove of it but check it out if you like.

MPM = My Power Mall. I have one in my signature file at the bottom.

I hope that helps!

Newbie Shield

[​IMG]
  5. Brooke

Brooke New Member

I already joined MPM (i used your link). But ONE problem that I know will prevent me and others from shopping is the shipping!!! I went to buy my one item in order to get marketing info but the shipping was $6 on a bar of sop that costs $2. Thats where I stopped and said whos gonna buy toilet paper for $25 (w/shipping) when you can spend $1 on gas and get it at Wal-Mart for $2.50??? I know I'm ruining it for all of us and I will still try it but I don't see the reasoning since most normal people actually, truly enjoy going to Wal-Mart and Target!!
  6. Brooke

Brooke New Member

Hey sales2go- Now that you mention it, thats exactly what the problem is - IT JUST DOESNT FLOW NICELY!! I do think the program is great and I searched for weeks reading all the different IM programs. I have to admit that PL sounds sincere and honest, thats why I bought it. But I would pay 10x what I paid for PL to have someone sit with me and show me the ropes step by step. That could be my new business!! If I can actually learn it first. Oh another thing I found-its super informative too, its called the affiliate masters course. Its a 165 pg ebook for free. (I know i should be getting a commision for this but havent learned how lol)
  7. Newbie Shield

Brooke,

Thanx for joining under my link.

Lol, if you plan ahead and wait until you need to spend at least $50, the shipping will be free. Several stores even offer free shipping on $35.

Just plan ahead a little, good humor :)

If you would like to put something in your sig file - either PL or MPM or both, just let me know and I will PM you.

Newbie Shield

[​IMG]
  8. Brooke

Brooke New Member

OK you lost me with sig file and PMing me...oh i got it private message, or post message??? not sure of sig??? But good idea on waiting to buy, thanks I still gotta send ecards but now I'm reading affiliate masters ebook and its 165 pgs. But I'm taking the day off tomorrow to try to make millions online....just kidding, if I made 25cents I'd be ecstatic!
  9. Newbie Shield

Brooke,

Yep, you figured out what PM means - Private Message.

Sig means Signature File. It is at the bottom of you posts, mine, and of most members. It is separated from your body message by a horizontal line and then yours says "Brooke S.".

Mine has a blue clickable "Free Shopping Mall" link and it lists some of the big name stores that an MPM owner can shop at.

If you PM me and ask for help in setting up a link for your PL or MPM biz, I will help you do that. It's free advertising. Now that you have two programs to make money from, you should consider at least putting one or both links in your Sig.

Let me know,
    Newbie Shield

[​IMG]
  10. cyjne29

cyjne29 New Member

Hi guys I am a profitlance member and desire to use this forum as a resource. I have not seen any reply past a month or two. Does anyone still use this forum?
  11. 040107

040107 Member

Of course! [​IMG]

It's just that this forum is getting so many threads that the posts are
    beginning to not concentrate on any particular thread.
  12. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Ya. The profit lance topics on this forum are spread all over the place [​IMG]
  13. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

like the others have said it will take some digging but a lot of profit lance topics are covered here
  14. bbll

bbll Guest

how do you recieve the money and when do get payed
  15. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Affiliate marketing you get paid by check with clickbank, however other affiliate networks use different methods like paypal. You get paid every two weeks
  16. winch330

winch330 New Member

Hey, one of the member here has mentioned that mike will respond all our email within one day. I am personally a member of Plance but he hasn't apply any of my question yet. Where do you go to ask question? Is it the contact us page where you send in your question or another different address? Could someone please help me out? Thanks alot!

Nick
  17. cbrn

cbrn New Member

As Drew said in his post, I don't see a members' Forum on Profit Lances's site anywhere!! Where exactly is it? You click on the yellow "Support" logo and it doesn't direct you to any forum. You click on ANY of the dozen tabs at the top of the home page and again - no forum can be found. So, what and where are you and other members talking about?

One other thing, if you will indulge me, please. How in the world do you use the pLrnc tool? No matter how I've tried, I haven't once been able to get a single result for any domain names. Any ideas or suggestions, here? Thanks for any help or directions you can give me.

cbrn [​IMG]
  18. cbrn

cbrn New Member

I don't know where even Profit Lance's forum is! Can you tell me where, please? I've searched and searched in vain without any success. If you can, tell me what page it is on (home, or wherever) and what link to click on. Your post gives me reason to pause, because I would also like to use it as a resource as I have been able to on other sites. Leaves me a bad feeling as a Profit Lance member, almost as if Michael didn't think it was necessary for members to communicate with and support each other. Sorry, but WRONG!! After all, Michael's blog is a "private" one and not open to members.

So, yes the amount of material is abundant, but I don't think his member support is all that it is supposed to be or good. In closing, I need some answers where some pertinent screenshots would save me hundreds of words. Anybody know how to post (re)size them for insertion into a post? Thanks. I think this is a great post for an exchange of ideas. A large dose of honesty also helps other members, of course.

cbrn
  19. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

cbrn: As Drew said in his post, I don't see a members' Forum on Profit Lances's site anywhere!! Where exactly is it?

cbrn: I don't know where even Profit Lance's forum is! Can you tell me where, please?

Profit Lance does not have a forum. Hemjoe and makemoneyonline are referring to THIS forum, where a lot of PL members discuss the course.

If you ask questions here, there are many members that can help you.
  20. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Its really too bad that PL doesn't have a forum. I started one on my website a while back, but had to delete it because of too much spam that I couldn't handle. If I knew how to stop the automatic sign ups from spam bots or whatever it is, then I will put it back up.