Profit Lance Question

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by dazl, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

The forum issue is one of the reasons I began to look elsewhere for support in affiliate marketing. This forum is sometimes good for information, but I needed more guidance. Profit Lance would be 10x better if it had a way for the members to communicate.
  2. cbrn

cbrn New Member

I couldn't agree more with you!! A program whose only support is a private owner's blog, but doesn't even have a members' forum us sorely lacking in customer service or support, to me also. I still have questions regarding certain features of ProfitLance that remain unanswered. What is absurd and false to me is that ProfitLance advertises its program as "The Best Online Marketing Course." There is a lot of useful information, but what good is it when you are stuck and the program offers NO means of member support? That makes their statement about their program quoted above just ridiculous and a sham.

cbrn
    [email protected]
  3. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

cbrn,

If you are needing help with Profit Lance, you are free to answer your questions here. There are a few PL members here that are willing to help, myself included!
  4. cbrn

cbrn New Member

Where is there any place on Michael's site where you can actually email him? You click on the yellow "Support" logo, and you sure don't get any email form to contact him, or haven't you noticed?

cbrn
  5. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

Yes, I have noticed that. I have the email: [email protected], but I am not sure if it still works or not.

if that doesn't work, contact Hemjoe here on this forum. I believe he has a way to contact Mike.
  6. KDMiller55

KDMiller55 New Member

From what I understand, cbrn, Michael began getting boatloads of spam in his inbox. I believe that a couple of folks here have his "private" email address and would be happy to PM you with it.
  7. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

His old email was spammed so he changed it and he doesn't want it posted on the forum!!
    The contact button on the homepage works fine.
  8. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Exactly...... Mikes email address was spammed so much he had to change, this was due to the vast amount of people who posted it in forums this made it highly visible to scammers. He has a new email and like makemoneyonline has suggested try the contacts page [​IMG]
  9. cbrn

cbrn New Member

Will try to find contacts page and inform you of results. Thanks for the help.

cbrn
  10. cbrn

cbrn New Member

Can't find any contacts page. Once again, I can understand Michael's decision regarding emails, but offering only a private blog to members is pretty poor support for people who have paid for his product. And also, where exactly is the members' forum hiding?

cbrn
  11. cbrn

cbrn New Member

Why are so many members allowed to post links in their posts that they are obviously affiliates of? Isn't that a definition of spamming or what am I missing? Thought that was reserved for signature boxes.

cbrn
  12. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

cbrn: Can't find any contacts page.

Here is the contact form: http://www.profitlance.com/new/contactus.cfm

cbrn: where exactly is the members' forum hiding?

Though it's been discussed already in this thread, I'll say it again...Profit Lance DOES NOT have a forum.
  13. 040107

040107 Member

cbrn: Why are so many members allowed to post links in their posts that they are obviously affiliates of? Isn't that a definition of spamming or what am I missing? Thought that was reserved for signature boxes.

You could post links to reference to what you're talking about.
    Posting direct links to a site is ok as long it's not a referral link or
    hoplink.

Let's say because this forum is about Profit Lance and since some
    ppl are to lazy to find the site themselves I could tell them to go to...

http://www.profitlance.com

That link is a direct link to the site in question and not a referral link
    or a link that directs to my personal blog, review site, etc.

Anyway, I don't see "so many members allowed to post links" that
    you're referring to.

Can you give specific posts?[​IMG]
  14. dabo

dabo New Member

hi all, i am a new member of profit lance and just touching basis with the forum. I hope lance works better than the millionaire league,talk to u soon,..cheers
  15. sage0973

sage0973 New Member

Hello,

I joined Profit Lance about two weeks ago and have been working through the material. I have come to the area in the 'projects' section that discusses using search engine friendly directories. Mike gives a list of them and says to submit your blog or website and then forget about it. Anyways, I guess my question is, does he mean to submit to one, or to as many as possible. Is there any harm in doing this?

Also, for those who are experienced with the course, how many blogs/sites would you suggest having going in the beginning (I mean once I am through the material, of course). Any help you can give me would be much appreciated. Thanks!
  16. KDMiller55

KDMiller55 New Member

dabo: hi all, i am a new member of profit lance and just touching basis with the forum. I hope lance works better than the millionaire league,talk to u soon,..cheers

I think you'll find that Profit Lance works in direct proportion to the amount of time effort we put into it. There's a lot of help and information there. Best of luck to you!
  17. happywife

happywife Gold Member

sage0973: Anyways, I guess my question is, does he mean to submit to one, or to as many as possible. Is there any harm in doing this?

You can submit your site to as many high quality directories as possible. You don't have to do them all at once. Some say it is better to get links gradually than in mass, anyway.

sage0973: how many blogs/sites would you suggest having going in the beginning

If you are just learning, why not start with one and get it going with a solid foundation. Then when you feel more comfortable and more confident with the process, add another one, etc.

Believe me, the more you have, the harder it is to keep up with it all. [​IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie
  18. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

I concur with Angie. Don't be in a rush to collect a large number of back links. Try to get quality back links at a natural pace. It's okay to get forum and blog comment back links as well as a few article back links in the mean time.

I also with her regarding spreading yourself too thin too fast. Take the visionary empire building approach. Focus at building up lasting, quality sites one at a time. Don't even be in a hurry to build your second site.

Multiple sites are difficult to manage well.

It goes with out saying that you should identify and learn the fundamentals well over a period of several months before you take a single step beyond interacting in forums and blogs that belong to others.

Try to stick to a logical sequence of steps to first create a good foundation or your building is bound to sink a ways into the ground and then tumble.

Hi 040107: How are your projects coming along?

~Newbie Shield~
  19. sage0973

sage0973 New Member

Thanks so much for the input. It's great to hear how other people started out.
  20. jetlis

jetlis New Member

I bought the PL system a couple months ago and have worked through the instruction and am working on the Projects section. I have had a recurring problem though. I am unable to copy and paste any Clickbank hoplinks to my site. Then today I was trying to copy an article to my blog and was unsuccessful there also. Is this a computer glitch or user error or am I just missing something? Any info would be helpful. Thanks!
    Lisa