Profit Lance Questions

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by jhoecannon, Aug 15, 2008.

1. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi zulu,

If you're in this for the long haul, I recommend going ahead and getting started on your first website. It will probably be your foundation for long term success.

Yes, there will be costs involved. You'll need a domain name and hosting package at the very least.

Does PL explain in detail how to build a website that will bring in free targeted traffic (the direct opposite of those free sites)?

If not, you should learn that before throwing your money away on domain and hosting and building a site that is just 'out there' in cyberspace, but not 'found' by your target audience.

There's a free Affiliate Marketing course that lays out the basics (help yourself to it and the other free books available on my site if you like).

There is a plethora of 'free tools' that can be used to do your keyword research, WYSIWYG editors, etc., but it's sometimes difficult to know which ones would be best and what works together well, etc.

If you want a comprehensive step by step site building set up with everything you'll need all included, consider looking into SBI. I use them for all my sites and find them to be well worth the price. Even if they are out of your budget at the moment, those free ebooks should be of great help to you.

Blessings,
    Angie