Profit Lance Testimonials

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by imcrazy, Mar 6, 2007.

1. imcrazy

imcrazy New Member

I am a newbie Internet Marketer doing my "due dilligence" on Profit Lance. I'd like to hear from anyone using this system who can give me an idea on the following :-

1) Initial sign-up costs
    2) Does this work outside of the US (Im in the UK)
    3) What are the ongoing costs likely to be (Adwords costs money, right!)
    4) Is it still being updated and supported - all of us need help at some point, question is, IS ANYBODY THERE?

Many thanks
  2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Initial sign up cost: $67 dollars and thats all you have to pay.
    2. it works anywhere. I'm in canada.. it doesn't matter.
    3. Adwords costs depends. I spend 10 dollars a day and make over 100 in return.
    4. Regular updates!
  3. OnlineMoney24 7

OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

Quoting: makemoneyonlineAdwords costs depends. I spend 10 dollars a day and make over 100 in return.

Hey makemoneyonline,

So you are spending $10 a day for adwords advertising. I was thinking about spending about that much has well. However, I was a little nervous and not sure if I would make a good return. You say your making over 100 in return. Exactly how much is that, I mean $100 a day or $100 a week? Thanks, you help is appreciated.
  4. makemoneyonline

Hi, I make about $100 dollars from every $10 dollars i spend on adwords, so I make this on a daily basis. I set my daily budget to 10 dollars, and my ad stops running after that. I'm consistantly making about 100 dollars every day with only this one ad campagne. It depends on how well your landing page converts into sales. Some people spend hundreds on adwords a day and don't make 1 sale. Just set your daily budget low to start and test test test!!! [​IMG]
  5. OnlineMoney24 7

Hey makemoneyonline,

So I have been spending a small amount on Adwords, testing my ads, to see how many conversions I get. So far I haven't made any conversions. I have tried playing around with the keywords and created different ads but still no luck. What would be your recommendations?
  6. sugarkat

sugarkat New Member

I also haven't ventured into adwords. I was trying to see what free advertising I could use for the moment. But 10 into 100 is great! Congrats.

Does clickbank directly take the money out of your bank account, or do they just subtract it from your bi-monthly statement?
  7. makemoneyonline

OnlineMoney24 7- I don't mean to be nosey, but what are you promoting?
  8. makemoneyonline

How many clicks did you get before testing a new ad?
  9. inter

inter New Member

Hai makemoneyonline,

Which website you advertise to make 100 dollars per day. Is it www.profitlancereview.info.
  10. OnlineMoney24 7

Quoting: makemoneyonlineOnlineMoney24 7- I don't mean to be nosey, but what are you promoting?

Profit Lance of course. With some of the ads I didn't get any clicks, then I changed it up and got a few clicks. And from there I created new ads that got more clicks, but still no conversions.
  11. rommo

rommo New Member

OnlineMoney24 7,
    Let me get this straight, you bought Profit lance and now you are promoting the product to make affiliate commissions? That doesnt sound so honest.

Its sounds exactly like a MLM operation. Buy into it and make money getting other people to sign up. For that I need to buy the profit lance course?

Makemoneyonline,
    Have you actually bought the product or are you just making money selling the product through your website?

Just a bit of advice for people visiting this forum. Steer clear from anyone telling you how great a product is if they have a link in their signature selling the product. These guys make a good commission for every product they sell through their site. The product pays out $33 commission for every sale. Thats 60% of the sale price.
  12. OnlineMoney24 7

Quoting: rommoLet me get this straight, you bought Profit lance and now you are promoting the product to make affiliate commissions? That doesnt sound so honest.

I don't see why that is not honest. Profit Lance is a comprehensive course with a lot of step-by-step instruction on how to start making money online. It's not like similar sites, which just give you an ebook for your investment.

The site is constantly updated with new material and the site owner is very easy to contact and has fast replies (usually within a day).

And I would definitely prompt a program that I am benefiting from and have more people join up and get the same benefits.
  13. Sig

Sig New Member

Quoting: rommoSteer clear from anyone telling you how great a product is if they have a link in their signature selling the product.

Better stear clear from this person. He has a link in his signature.
  14. makemoneyonline

Quoting: rommoMakemoneyonline,
    Have you actually bought the product or are you just making money selling the product through your website?

Yes- I have purchased the profit lance system.. along with dozens and dozens of other systems. Profit lance is the only one i've had success with. Also, I use the profit lance system to make 100 dollars a day and thats NOT by promoting profit lance to other people. Quoting: rommoThat doesnt sound so honest.
    How is that not honest?
  15. dimave

dimave New Member

Just quoting here what the author says in the profitlance members area:

The Profit Lance Affiliate Program

Important! - I want to get a few things straight first...
    Promoting our product is not the way that we are teaching you to make money!

It is a fundamental part of successful online marketing to have your own affiliate program when you are selling your own product. Thus, we have an affiliate program, like the vast majority of other vendors.

However, you should only promote our product if you are equipped with the skills and know-how. This course teaches you the skills in order to promote any affiliate programs and to be successful in online marketing in general. Your success does not depend on promoting our product, and this is not how you make money with our course, and nor is this the actual selling point of our course.

This course is to teach you a variety of essential skills and to make you multi-disciplined. I don't want you to get excited and focus just on making a quick buck or two. I really want you to understand and acquire and develop the long term skills that are behind every successful marketer's success. That is the real asset.

So what I am saying is, if you are someone who has the knowledge and ability, you are free to promote our product. If not, I suggest you learn as much as you can to get a good grasp and begin to develop skills.

I am telling you this, because I want you to make money - not lose money. Many people get excited and think they can just throw a few ads and the money will come in. Its a bit more involved than that. Hence, my advice to you to learn - and then act, not the other way around!

I actually find profitlance to be one of the most honest and genuine products out there. Its all up front and you can strongly feel that the guy wants you to learn and be successful. I get this throughout the whole course.

I haven't promoted profit lance. But I'm pretty much clued up now on the whole affiliate marketing process. And also the importance of research and how to do it before doing ANYTHING online.

I joined the wealthy affiliate program too, but will probably cancel it. They strongly encourage members to promote the wealthy affiliate products (i.e. wealthy affiliate, beating adwords, inside the list) etc., and they hold competitions to see which of their members can sell the most. Its a good membership area but you won' t learn what you can learn with profitlance.
  16. sugarkat

sugarkat New Member

Well, I see rommo's drummed up some drama on Profit Lance, to which I must say, seems purely a tactic to draw others to the refuge of his/her "honest" website. I hardly think, rommo, that you can honestly make a valid argument based on a mere landing page.

The thing that got ME to buy Profit Lance was this forum and the fact that I could find REAL people talking about this and not just sales letters.
  17. htmlview

htmlview New Member

Michael Andrew will send you an email once a week giving you additional tips and tricks. From what I have seen, it is a good program. I made some money, but I have been lazy recently and have not made anything the last week. With Profit Lance you will have to put in around 2 hours of work a day.
  18. makemoneyonline

Thank you sugarkat. The reason people come to this forum is to find out the honest truth about some of these money making programs. I personally am not here to promote scams, I am here to talk with others, warn people of some of the scams I have found, and share some of the better programs I have found.
  19. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

It was this forum like sugerkat that really persuaded me as i was unsure. It was also people like makemoneyonline who have really helped me on the way and given more experienced guidance. So like they said and i back them up that the forum is here to help people not to promote.
  20. rommo

rommo New Member

Quoting: sugarkatWell, I see rommo's drummed up some drama on Profit Lance, to which I must say, seems purely a tactic to draw others to the refuge of his/her "honest" website.

Ok my site is dishonest. I made up all the information on profit lance and all the other products I've reviewed. Fine.

Though, a bit more honest than drawing people to my site to sell them a product.

Quoting: sugarkatI hardly think, rommo, that you can honestly make a valid argument based on a mere landing page.

Sure you can. The landing page tells all about his credibility. Right now he has none. I left out some other information on my post due to lack of time.

What about this line "So I've decided to offer a limited number of places before jacking up the price to at least twice what it is now." That is a typical marketing tactic used to get people to purchase the product now. I doubt he has any plan in raising the price. Ultimate Wealth Package has a very similar line on their site. They never raised the price.

His landing page is one big marketing gimmick. Full of half truths and misleading information. I dont believe for a moment he was scammed.

The bottom line is he's dishonestly marketing a product. That doesnt make it a scam though just really close.

I still plan on reviewing the product. So we'll see where I stand once I do so.