Profit Lance Testimonials

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by imcrazy, Mar 6, 2007.

1. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Quoting: billybatzI have not yet purchased the PL system but I think I will this week. At any rate, I currently have a site (I manufacturer all of the products on the site) that consistantly gets 4,000 to 5,000 clicks a month. Can I use the PL system to actually generate an income from this activity?

Would you be able to explain a little more what you mean? I don't quite understand what you are asking? Thanks!
  2. billybatz

billybatz New Member

Quoting: makemoneyonlineWould you be able to explain a little more what you mean? I don't quite understand what you are asking? Thanks!

I'm self employed and have a website (5 yrs) that shows my work. I've never done any kind of advertising or anything on it simply because I've been to busy making a living to look into what other ways I can be utilizing the 4,000 - 5,000 clicks I get each month.

Besides getting tired of having to hand-craft all of my work, I'm looking to spend more time "making money", and less time "making a living".

I guess I'm just wondering if having a site with this type of activity would help "jump start" success with the PL program.

Thanks for the reply!

Bill
  3. OnlineMoney24 7

OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

Hey Bill,

Yeah it definitely will help you better utilize your traffic that you currently have coming to your site. Profit Lance is an Internet Marketing course. It teaches a variety of ways to "make money" from Adsense/Adwords, generating more traffic to your site, find niche markets, conducting product reviews, and much much more.

Hope that clarifies Profit Lance for you.

Jat
  4. roger

roger New Member

Hey Jat,
    Here's a twist, eh? I have a question, or two for you dude!

I see you're a part of profit lance and I've read some good things about it.....as I understand it, you are able to promote other programs (ie. Coastal) but do you also have to promote PL too?....
    Is the Internet Marketing training only adsense and adwords?....
    is it good for newbies or does one have to be an advanced user to "get it".....I have a few more questions but I'd basically I'd like to know what the course entails. Thanks in advance for your insight.

[​IMG]

Roger
  5. OnlineMoney24 7

OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

Hey Roger,

Yeah Profit Lance is a great Internet Marketing course. It is not limited to Adsense/Adwords. And yeah I have been thinking about how I can use PL to promote Coastal.

PL gives you a very well rounded understanding of Internet Marketing. It teaches Adsense/Adwords advertising, how to conduct product reviews through Clickbank, how to generate traffic, SEO (search engine optimization), writing sales copies, and much more.

PL doesn't just teach you to promote Profit Lance, but any product that you would want to promote. Also the members area is much better then other members areas I have been in. Very organized and full of useful information. Also a lot of video tutorials and step by step instructions.
  6. roger

roger New Member

Is PL still a benefit if you have a site where you have some control but not complete control of it?....does PL show you how to build sites or is it strictly a how to on Internet Marketing?...I'm looking at SBI too and weighing the pros and cons.
  7. G I Luvmoney

G I Luvmoney New Member

Quoting: billybatzI'm self employed and have a website (5 yrs) that shows my work. I've never done any kind of advertising or anything on it simply because I've been to busy making a living to look into what other ways I can be utilizing the 4,000 - 5,000 clicks I get each month.

Besides getting tired of having to hand-craft all of my work, I'm looking to spend more time "making money", and less time "making a living".

I guess I'm just wondering if having a site with this type of activity would help "jump start" success with the PL program.

billy - You're sitting on a gold mine my friend! I bought the Profit Lance course three weeks ago knowing virtually nothing about internet marketing and now I can say I've got a firm grasp of all the basics. If I was still trying to learn all this the hard way from scouring free info from the net it would've taken me months.

I've learned that one of the best ways to make money online is to build a website with original content pertaining to a specific niche topic and then drive traffic to that site so that you can make money from that traffic in various ways. This is called monetizing the traffic. Creating the website and getting traffic to it is the hardest part. I'd love to be in your shoes because you've already got a website with regular traffic!

And the niche topic is obviously whatever products you're handcrafting. If you wrote all the content on your site then it's
    100% original which the search engines LOVE. Getting a good listing in the search engines for your niche topic is just about the most important part. 98% of your customers come from there. If your content is plagiarized or duplicated from elsewhere google won't even list it.

You could learn many ways to make lots of money with a website like the one you've got. You don't necessarily have to buy Profit Lance to learn it but it did help me. Good Luck!
  8. billybatz

billybatz New Member

Quoting: G I Luvmoneybilly - You're sitting on a gold mine my friend!

I really appreciate that input! I think I'll order the course as it sounds like I can learn a lot about all of this. Now I'm thinking about all of that lost $$ from years past... at one time I had over 9,000 clicks a month coming in. Thanks again for the reply!

Bill
  9. billybatz

billybatz New Member

Quoting: G I LuvmoneyI'd love to be in your shoes...

Perhaps you'd be interested in helping me mine some of that gold?
  10. makemoneyonline

Yes billybatz you will do great with profit lance.
  11. makemoneyonline

Quoting: smart_kashi m a newbie i want ur help guys in deciding which one is better profit lance or average joe?
    Its tough to say. Both of these are great for beginners. I would say profit lance because there is more information in the course. Just my thoughts.
  12. sugarkat

sugarkat New Member

Glad we're all friends again.

Now, as far as the flaws of PL, yes, they are there, but Mike is adding things to his website every day.

The BEST is 5 new videos that he did himself--2 on an overview, and more importantly, 3 which are "over the shoulder" looks at how to research keywords. There was one thing contradicting a project task, and so I wrote him and asked him, and he wrote right back explaining, saying that he is working on future vids to help clarify.

Now, the videos are not exactly exciting, but you are getting advice from a real person. He's got a Hugh Grant kind of stutter and some kind of UK accent--not sure where, exactly, but I found it IMMENSELY helpful. I guess he had a lot of people saying, "HELP" when just starting out, so he is gathering info on how to assist the more internet-market-ally challenged.

Also, he's written back EVERY email I had, even those that weren't questions or where I said, "you don't need to write back, but (my comment here)." So, he's real, he's legit, and...he rocks. So does his program. Is it perfect? No. Is it GROWING? YES. That's what I love about it--it's not an e-book. It's a living, breathing project.

my 2 cents.

And questions to anyone out there--overture keyword tool? I find it frustrating becaause after using google, where I find words that look great, overture just shakes its head, "nope. just 200 searches on that one." And I'm finding myself exclaiming, "D'oh!"
  13. htmlview

htmlview New Member

The Profit Lance System

Quoting: imcrazy1) Initial sign-up costs
    2) Does this work outside of the US (Im in the UK)
    3) What are the ongoing costs likely to be (Adwords costs money, right!)
    4) Is it still being updated and supported - all of us need help at some point, question is, IS ANYBODY THERE?

Here are your answers:

1) $77 as of today (It was $67 when I got it)

2) Yes, it works worldwide, as long as you have access to the internet

3) Ongoing costs ... it depends on which one of the 4 routes you want to follow. 3 of them are absolutely free and the 4th one involves Adwords.

I started out with Adwords, but realized that was a mistake. I didn't follow Profit Lance's advice to leave Adwords till the end.
    Now I am using methods 1-3 (free) and it helped me to make money after 1 week.

4) It is updated every couple of days, and if you need help, you email their customer service team and get a response within 12 hours.

Here's something to keep in mind. Profit Lance is unique in that it does not promise you to become an instant millionaire, but it actually shows you how to make money in a sure way. It should help you to pay off loans and debts, and live a less worried life.

In my opinion, $77 is not a lot of money to spend, if it helps you to pay off debts and live a better life. People spend more money on coffee every month.

Check it out. It will help you.
  14. netjunkie

netjunkie Guest

That's weird....

I could still get Profit Lance for $67 at http://www.profitlance.com

That's the product main site.

Better get it before the price increase.

But even at $77 it's still seems like a good product.
  15. makemoneyonline

It will soon be raised to well over 100 dollars
  16. htmlview

htmlview New Member

Quoting: netjunkieI could still get Profit Lance for $67

No, it's $77 now. The price was raised, but I still believe the system is easily worth more.
  17. makemoneyonline

Its easily worth so much more than $77
  18. mouser

mouser New Member

Quoting: htmlviewNow I am using methods 1-3 (free) and it helped me to make money after 1 week.
    htmlview: Regarding the free methods, are you talking about blogs, articles, and forums? Are you using one of the PL websites, your own product, or a PL affiliate?

I've had a blog set up and have been posting Ezine articles to it since March 28. I post to it regularly with my link to one of my websites that PL gave us. So far it's generated nothing. I post articles to it regularly and ping. I try to post articles with good keywords.

Haven't joined forums yet so I'll do that and just keep doing the Projects and videos. I'm just feeling a little left out because it seems others are making a few dollars right from the start. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I've been reading until I'm cross eyed!

I've had this course for 6 wks. Just getting a little discouraged I guess.
  19. ebay_addict

ebay_addict New Member

mouser.. what are you selling on your blog? I checked it out and can't seem to spot google ads or any products.
  20. 040107

040107 Member

Mouser is linking from her blog to her review site. [​IMG]

Karen,

Your blog seems fairly new with not much content. Most of the content that you have are articles from article directories.

Here are some suggestions that will definitely help...

1. Instead of using articles from EzineArticles, create your own unique content around the keywords you want to target.

Having unique articles will give you much more leverage in terms of SEO rankings. Plus you will not have to link to EzineArticles and the author's resource box. The less links the better. Make it fun to read as well as informative.

2. Make your review site link stand out!

Assuming you're getting traffic to your blog, you have other links to distract your readers. If you write your own articles, you can get rid of the EzineArticles and author's resource box link. This will leave your link as the only link the visitors can click on.

If you can't get rid of the other links, make your stand out. If you make your link look the same as the others, visitors will probably click the first link and the end of the article. The problem is yours isn't the first. Yours is the last, after the author's and EzineArticles'.

Use a couple of sentences to pre-sell your review site and put it in a text box with a border or different color background.

You can also have a link to your review site at the top on the right column. Use (dogs) graphics to attract the eyes.

3. Use forums and message boards to get visitors.

The visitor counter on your blog shows only 7 visitors total who've visited your blog. Minus 2 from myself and ebay_addict and that only leave your with 5 visitors. 5 visitors to your blog will do nothing for your review site.

I see your signature in this forum.

But guess what? Wrong forum!

You need to be promoting your link in pets/dogs forums not here. If you promote your blog in forums, you have to provide content to make your blog "sticky", meaning incentive for people to come back to your blog. If not, you can just promote the review site directly.

4. Add additional income stream.

You could use adsense or other ppc ads to monetize your site but you have to test to see if it makes your more money or less money because it gives the visitors other reasons to click away from your site.

You could also promote other products as an affiliate on your blog but remember to test.

Anyway, doing the above will help you but only if you know how to generate traffic and direct traffic to your sites. Review traffic methods in Profit Lance for more.