Profit Lance Testimonials

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by imcrazy, Mar 6, 2007.

1. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

I agree with the above post. You should try visiting pet forums. You will have way more success there!!
  2. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Great advice 040107 and i believe you have hit the nail on the head exactly. I however never managed to make any of the given websites generate me money so i went ahead with creating a website and have had a little more success so this could be a possible option for you to consider. I hope all works out and never give up no matter what you mustn't let it defeat you.
  3. mouser

mouser New Member

ebay addict: My review links are there. You just can't find them. Small problem. Need to correct. I'll be doing Affiliate marketing eventually.

040107: Sorry. I just now saw your post. Thanks so much. I welcome all the advice I can get.

I'm enrolled in PL but I'm an absolute virgin. Understand about posting original blog material. PL suggested starting out with Ezine articles. Two postings were original but nine others are Ezine. Lessons learned.

Found out it was the Overture Bid tool that was taken down. I'm familiar with Overture tool and keyword tool. I think I'm getting the hang of when, what, and how to make things keyword rich.

There's no AdSense on my blog yet because I haven't signed up yet. I'm trying to learn just the free traffic methods. I don't have a lot of money to waste and my head is so full right now with just learning these free traffic methods. I honestly don't know if I could take on learning Adwords and AdSense right now.

Need to work on links tomorrow. I checked with Backlink Builder for some relevant websites to join the forum and get some backlinks. The form asks for my URL but then also asks for "URL where your site reciprocates". What does that mean?

Pet Forums: I really picked a bad subject for my blog. I don't even own a dog; I just like them. Makes it tough to participate on forums intelligently. Being a newbie, I didn't realize what a hindrance this would be. I thought I could just use Ezine articles! I'd like to start a blog on weight loss since I've lost 25 lbs. since January. Would be a much easier topic for me to write on. I cringe at keeping up two blogs when I'm just starting out and trying to learn all this stuff.

Adding Graphics: Reading up on how to do that.

I'm now spending 7 days a week, all day on PL. It's been over 2 months and a bit overwhelming.
  4. 040107

040107 Member

mouser,

At least you're taking action. That's doing more than most people! [​IMG]

Profit Lance is a great product, probably one of the best of you can get for that price range. Even so, don't expect overnight success. Success is dependent on many factors. The course can teach you everything you need to know. However, taking action and becoming successful are things that no course will do for you.

Work at what you're doing.

Don't be like most people jumping from one program to the next, buying just about every ebook and products on the market hoping the next purchase is their golden ticket to making lots of money without much effort. It won't happen!

Besides, most info products are rehashed.

Use all the resource you're given in Profit Lance. Ask and learn. [​IMG]
  5. mouser

mouser New Member

Thanks 040107. I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. There just aren't enough hours in the day are there.
  6. cambrianne

cambrianne New Member

I have just signed up for Profit Lance last Friday after putting in a lot of considerations of which programme would be best to sign up to earn some extra income.

Have initially looked at Ultimate Wealth, but after researching into it found that it sounded bogus! Then came across Profit Lance, and considering for the price of the programme (it has apparently increased in price to USD77 from previously claimed USD67 by many members on this list) its rather affordable. I liked the idea how PL provides you with the fundamentals of internet marketing to market any product.

Alot of information on the site upon being a member though! Am kinda having an information overload at the moment, and not fully sure how to progress. Am curious, how does though who have already signed up started and made money?
  7. surferket

surferket New Member

Hi all

Been lurking for a while and reading stuff. Nice stuff about PL being not scam. I got into UWP and haven't learned a thing from it at all as the e-books turned me off.

mouse, re adsense, I made a blog about cats that I encounters in my life and sort of left it with little real updates for 6 weeks. Checked my adsense account and found I had a nice surprise of $10 for click-thrus even though I wasn't aiming for that in a real sense. And that's for a blog that's very niche and less than 3 months old.

So work on adsense as it's one of the easier way of getting some money in-coming even if it starts as small change.
  8. daniel1

daniel1 New Member

Great Thread thank you all. Its my first hour on this forum and i believe i may have stumbled across a course that could be usefull.
  9. sampsonda1

sampsonda1 New Member

Quoting: cambrianneAlot of information on the site upon being a member though! Am kinda having an information overload at the moment, and not fully sure how to progress. Am curious, how does though who have already signed up started and made money?

I actually first started with writing articles in the directories that mike tells you to sign up with...I was actually able to make $400 my first month just by writing 40 articles.

Once you see how the money comes in it will make you just want to work even harder and you will begin to understad everything.

I was soo flustured at first too, but after a while you will be thinking about it and it will all click!
  10. sampsonda1

sampsonda1 New Member

This message is for makemoneyonline....i noticed in your profile it says you are canadian...I am originally from toronto myself!

Sorry if you think im a nerd, just think it's cool we got some other canadians in the profit lance course!