Profit Lance

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by Hemjoe, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

When i first started i read through the projects and really tried to get to grips with the whole concept of making money online. I then thought that promoting the given sites would be a good place to start but i had little success until i started writing reviews and promoting the profit lance system itself. I found this is my best success so far but i am sure there is better to come if i putr the time in.

I also would like to know if setting up a website (instead of using blogs) would give me a better chance to rank in the search engines and help increase my success. Advice would be useful at this stage to help expand and make that extra money

At first i thought that the profit lance system would teach me the information but i wouldn't have the capability to implement it. Well this is not the case so don't give and really weork hard for what you want.[​IMG]
  2. imcrazy

imcrazy New Member

I am still doing my due dilligence over Profit Lance, it certainly looks to be a worthwhile investment, from what I have seen and heard so far, but I am too old and ugly to rush in to anything!
  3. sugarkat

sugarkat New Member

Thanks, Hemjoe! That's really helpful. I'm happy with the system, but I want to start generating SOMETHING. So far--nothing, although I've been kind of a deer in the headlights for the last few days (that, and sick with a cold!). I guess I just need to organize everything. For instance, the lessons on finding niche markets is great, but using sites like that just for adsense doesn't make sense, so wouldn't there need to be a good product to promote in order to really do well?

I'll fool around more tonight with it. Any suggestions for how you all made your first bucks would be great.
  4. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

I always found that blogs got indexed by search engines faster and I've noticed they get a higher ranking!
  5. makemoneyonline

Quoting: Hemjoei had little success until i started writing reviews and promoting the profit lance system itself. I found this is my best success so far but i am sure there is better to come if i putr the time in.

I'm glad you are having some success so far Hemjoe. And you are right.. if you put in the time, you will see the results!!
  6. rommo

rommo New Member

Hi imcrazy,

I would wait if I were you. The website on the product looks like all the other scamming ones out there. I'm planning on writing a post on this product very soon. Also, I would be careful taking advice from some of the others on this forum as they make a commission on every profit lance sold through their website. So be careful.
  7. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

rommo you have it all wrong this sight is fantastic, it was this forum that persuaded me to invest in the profit lancxe system and it is one of the best ideas i have had.

Also i have been in contact with peopple from this forum and all haaved replied with help and encouragement. So what if the website looks like the others it not the looks that count it is the content inside. i was always told never to judge a book buy its cover and believe you shouldn't either.[​IMG]
  8. OnlineMoney24 7

OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

I have to agree with Hemjoe, however, I would be very interested in what Rommo has to say about Profit Lance. Because when I orignally purchased the product, I thought that Profit Lance had one of the better sales pages I have seen in a while.
  9. rommo

rommo New Member

"i was always told never to judge a book buy its cover and believe you shouldn't either."

What if the book cover said it was a NY times bestseller when it really wasnt or had all these false testimonials stating how great the book is. Wouldnt that change your mind about the book?

Its the same things with these websites. They are using all the marketing gimmicks to fool people into buying their products. This is a dishonest way to do business.

Also, Hemjoe, no offense but your are an affiliate for the product so its hard to tell whether or not you mean what you say.

OnlineMoney24 7,
    The website is terrible. It has the same layout and marketing content as the other ones out there. Take a look at the ultimate wealth package and you'll see. Its as if the two sites were created together.

That being said the product still may be good. I have yet to test it.
  10. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Rommo before i invested in the profit lance system i also thought the ultimate wealth package and the profit lance were very similar. This worried me as well but i was reassured by others so i took the plunge and honestly, i don't regret doing it.

I agree that you have to be very careful when buying a money making program as only 1% are legitimate but this program is amongst that 1%. I hope this clears things up.[​IMG]
  11. makemoneyonline

Quoting: rommoI would wait if I were you. The website on the product looks like all the other scamming ones out there. I'm planning on writing a post on this product very soon. Also, I would be careful taking advice from some of the others on this forum as they make a commission on every profit lance sold through their website. So be careful.

If you look around the internet on different forums, you will see that most people that have purchased this system have had success. Its not a scam.
  12. makemoneyonline

By the way, the ultimate wealth package is NOTHING like profit Lance. UWP is a scam.. profit lance isn't.
  13. rommo

rommo New Member

My preliminary review is up. Remember its just preliminary. Its based on the websites content. Like I said before I havent tested the product yet.
  14. dimave

dimave New Member

Quoting: rommoIts the same things with these websites. They are using all the marketing gimmicks to fool people into buying their products. This is a dishonest way to do business.

Nothing wrong with using direct marketing strategies to get sales, and I can't see why its dishonest. As long as the person or company delivers what they are selling and can satisfy the customer its fine by me. I don't mind being sold to. But I do care about being delivered to.

I just read your review of the sales page. Doing a review of the sales page doesn't really help much though!

But I agree that at a glance there are broad similarities in those sales pages. I think it would do the product some good if they changed the sales page because it does not do justice to the product and its content.

When I was about to buy the profitlance course, I got the free tips through email and there was a link to some free documents that I was able to check out BEFORE buying.

http://www.profitlance.com/sampledocs.cfm

Its what led me to buy. I liked the fact that you could see the quality of materials first before buying.
  15. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Rommo if you do sign up to the profit lance, i a sure you, that you will be shocked to see the amount of content within the system and the guidance it gives.[​IMG]
  16. rommo

rommo New Member

Quoting: dimaveWhen I was about to buy the profitlance course, I got the free tips through email and there was a link to some free documents that I was able to check out BEFORE buying.

dimave, thanks for the link. Seems interesting.
  17. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

The profit lance system is full of interesting and informative knowledge, which i have found very useful. However certain people look for certain pieces of information when searching for a money making package. i myself was looking for an all round product and profit lance delivered. But even if you were looking for just a certain subject like adsense, the profit lance system goes into great detail in how to use this appropriately. So it doesn't matter if you are searching for a specific or many techniques the profit lance will aid.

So what aspect of the profit lance has helped you the most? please let me know
  18. makemoneyonline

video tutorials, adwords, and blog sections.
  19. OnlineMoney24 7

OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

The step by step instructions in the Projects tab.

The Video Tutorials.

Blogging.

Adsense/Adwords.
  20. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

online money 24 7 what techniques are using to make your money or are you at the moment just promoting the 15 free sites given. i tried this originally but i was unsuccessful, i think was because i didn't sit back and learn the basics and try to make money to fast. It would be interesting to here if anyone was actually successful in making money promoting these sights.