Profit Lance

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by Hemjoe, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Recondo

Recondo New Member

I am new to this forum, but I like what I see so far. I am keenly interested in what is being discussed here about the Profit Lance System. I have been building a few websites for the past year and they are starting to show some promise. Currently I have 2 Auction sites that are starting to gain members. I know from my brief experience with internet businesses that it takes a lot of time and work just to get started. So that is to be expected with the Profit Lance System too in my opinion. I have not enrolled in the system yet but I have been doing my due diligence which includes this forum. The monetary investment is relatively small compared to what I've invested so far in my auction sites. I have not made one dime yet. But, I will keep promoting my sites and I feel it will pay off. I believe the same can be true of Profit Lance if it is a legit system. I am not worried about the cost of the program itself as I feel it is relatively cheap. I am concerned about the investment in time and energy if it proves to be a scam. I hate to waste time and energy and money too, on a rip-off. So, if I make this investment, which I am sure that I will now, I will give the system a chance and I will post my results and opinions here. I don't expect to get rich overnight, but I would hope to see even a small return in a relatively short time judging from what I have read on this forum. Other systems I have been considering are; no-monkey-business, six figure yearly, and the millionaire league. I would welcome any opinions on these systems as well.
  2. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

First of change your signature so your links are clickable [​IMG]

I like your sites they look good, its a shame they havent quite got going yet.

I cant comment on
    Recondo: no-monkey-business, six figure yearly, and the millionaire league
    because i haven't invested in these but i have been involved in the profit lance course and it is no scam. I understand you caution becasue there are many scams out there. But profit lance is one of the exceptions, why? because it teaches you how to make money online using several different methods, it teaches about getting traffic etc and to help you along the way MIke the profit lance owner has put togther many videos to allow you to see whats going.

So conclude profit lance is no scam it has genuinely helped many people including me!

I hope this clears up some of your worries.
  3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Recondo: I believe the same can be true of Profit Lance if it is a legit system. I am not worried about the cost of the program itself as I feel it is relatively cheap. I am concerned about the investment in time and energy if it proves to be a scam.

I don't use Profit Lance, but I certainly wouldn't call it a scam by any stretch of the imagination. There's a lot of good and bad posts in this forum regarding the PL system, but I think the main issues are more if it is easy enough and thorough enough for complete novices to follow. From my observations, it depends on the novice.

Some seem to do well and others remain completely lost. It may be the way it is laid out - I can't say. Either way, you will get legit information from the PL system, so it is not a scam.

While you are in the "researching systems" mode, I'd recommend you add one more to your list to check out - SBI. It's the premier site building system online for affiliate and network marketers, in my opinion, of course. [​IMG]

There is no way you should have spent a year building two sites and not have made "one dime" yet. I admire your perseverance, to say the least. With that kind of endurance, you will definitely do well once you get the right program working hand in hand with you. 99 out of 100 people would have given up and cut their losses. The fact that you haven't speaks volumes.

I hope you'll consider my advice as I can see you would benefit greatly by it.

Blessings,
    Angie
  4. louynne

louynne New Member

Ok So I have bought PL and still am working thing out on it.
    Bit I was wondering where all of you got your .com sites are you paying for them are they better than getting a freebe website??
    PL really dont say much about this that i have read yet

please help
    [​IMG]
  5. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

These are domain names, i got mine form godaddy, these domain names have to hoested by a hosting service, i think the profit lance does talk/reccomend godaddy so you may come across it later. But you can buty asorts of different features when buying a domain, the most simple one is you buy a domain name and have it for a year before you have to renew it.

I think domains can also be hosted on blogger, someone else might want to clear this up. However i when you are looking at a domain you are looking at getting a webiste and moving away from blogs.
  6. affiliate

affiliate New Member

I use Bluehost where I have one domain (ie foxvalleypropertysolutions.com) which I pay $95 a year for and then I bring in other domains like profitlance-reviews.com under the main domain for $10 each. Although my CP Panel shows the site as being under foxvalleypropertysolutions.com, I don't believe you would know which domains I've brought under the main domain.
  7. tahtimbo

tahtimbo New Member

affiliate: I use Bluehost where I have one domain (ie foxvalleypropertysolutions.com) which I pay $95 a year for and then I bring in other domains like profitlance-reviews.com under the main domain for $10 each. Although my CP Panel shows the site as being under foxvalleypropertysolutions.com, I don't believe you would know which domains I've brought under the main domain.
    Thank you, I will add them to my list and check them out.[​IMG]
  8. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

affilate i do exactly the same thing however my sig file is my main domain and i have other sites under that [​IMG]
  9. Recondo

Recondo New Member

Thanks Hemjo and Happywife for your posts. I have enrolled in PLance and I am impressed with the amount of info. I will be going through the projects and will give the system a try. I do believe this is a legit system that will work but will take some time. I will post any success I have. As for my websites, I have been working on several as you can tell from my links. I have not done much promo except for my 2 auction sites. The PLance course should help with that too.
  10. Vickien20

Vickien20 New Member

How long does it take to get through all the resources that profit lane system give you?
  11. affiliate

affiliate New Member

The Profit Lance system is ongoing. Meaning, Michael Andrews updates PL from time to time. The blog is updated as well. If you are looking for a quick learn, this system would not be for you. However if you want to learn multiple ways to market on the internet and at a price at the current time is $77 with no monthly fees, you would have a hard time finding another program that matches the quality of Profit Lance
  12. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

$77 is a great price for the profit lance course, i have bought 7 or 8 ebooks and courses some at the same price as the profit lance course but none really match up to the pl standards

Like affiliate said there is no guarentee of a quick learn and instant profits but anything that guarentees this is 99% a scam. You do have to pur some effort in, its like anything really, less you give the less you get.

(however this is not strictly true all the time) but a general rule to follow
  13. miq4u

miq4u New Member

is $77 for 7 or 8 ebooks?
  14. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

no sorry if you misunderstood, the $77 is the price of the profit lance course. I have bought other ebooks/couses all for different prices. However the profit lance course of most value.[​IMG]
  15. affiliate

affiliate New Member

What you will find with the Profit Lance course is that you actually get more than 7 or 8 ebooks (plenty more), along with tutorials, videos, articles, blog updates, etc....
  16. JMVH28

JMVH28 New Member

HELP - I am a new Profit Lance Member - joined over the weekend, and I got locked out of the program - I was simply trying to change my username when I realized that my name would be included in the websites provided, and while typing in a new name to see if it was available, it froze up and when I tried to log in again with my old name, it would not let me in, and so I tried the name I was trying to change it too & that didn't work either. Now I am screwed and I am not getting a reply from the contact...I have sent e-mails to them & nothing yet. It is making me nervous...any suggestions? Has this happened to anyone before???[​IMG]
  17. Debbieann

Debbieann New Member

Hi there

Have bought the Profit Lance system and am working through it. There is loads of information on there but I find I am getting stuck with the technical parts. I have been trying to paste an adsense code into one of the websites set up for me by the system.

How do I do this? How to I get into the editing section of the webpage to paste?

Any suggestions.?

Thanks.
  18. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Which website builder are you using? Usually you just go into the html section and you can paste the code there.