Profit Lance

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by cpierce, Mar 9, 2007.

1. cpierce

cpierce New Member

Hello everybody! I just started the Profit Lance Program and I am really confused. I am average when it comes to computers. Anyways I was just wandering if anybody had some helpful advice on generating some money quickly
  2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Hi, have you tried putting the profit lance to use? Its really worth it if you give it a try.
  3. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

the profit lance system suggests that you don't make money quick but your really try to learnt the long term skills and profit will come. I purchased the profit lance system and last month although it isn't a great deal made $40, but it is a good start.

I am however more interested in learning the skills and any money i make in this early stage is a great bonus and can fund some larger implementations i have in mind. So i suggest you really knuckle down and get to grips with the system and learn as much as you can and the money will follow. I hope this helps and good luck
  4. rommo

rommo New Member

Quoting: cpierceAnyways I was just wandering if anybody had some helpful advice on generating some money quickly

I dont think anyone can help with that. Generating money online takes time and more importantly experience. Some people can do it quickly but that's cause they know what they are doing. Is there something specific about the program that you find confusing?
  5. makemoneyonline

Quoting: rommoI dont think anyone can help with that. Generating money online takes time and more importantly experience.
    Profit lance teaches you these skills.
  6. imcrazy

imcrazy New Member

I think what cpierce has to say is exactly the point that most marketing folks ignore. There are some good products out there, and I have no doubt that there is a fantastic market and enough money around for all of us to do well.

My concern (and I am still doing due dilligence) is that you really need to understand what you are doing, and WHY you are doing it. Just following steps 1 to 10 without understanding it properly, is never going to get you to the promised land.

I am technically savvy, but I have a deep seated need to actually understand what I am doing, before I carry something out.

My issue, is that until I purchase it, how am I going to know just how well the suggestions/ theories are explained?
  7. dimave

dimave New Member

imcrazy, judging from what you have written about what you are looking for, profit lance does actually give you a lot of explanation about things. I am getting ready to do some of the practical stuff, but like you I like to understand things first before doing. Everyone has different approaches, some people jump straight in others like me don't.
  8. OnlineMoney24 7

OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

Yes! Profit Lance is awesome. It teaches you the skills and knowledge that are necessary in order to succeed online. Profit Lance also has step by step instructions on how to learn these skills!

I too, do not like to blindly dive into something, hoping to make a quick buck. Actually I did at first, until I learned those types of opportunities are SCAMS!

Lately I have been slowing going through the project tasks within Profit Lance, and when I come across something I don't understand I email the owner of the site. He is great, usually responds within a day or so with some direction to my concerns.

If you take the time to learn/understand the skills and knowledge within Profit Lance; and then in turn practice those skills and knowledge. You will be guaranteed to succeed! It will take some time and effort, but like any business in this world, the more time and effort you invest, the more you will benefit from your business.
  9. makemoneyonline

Yes, the owner is VERY responsive!! You will not find this kind of response with a lot of the other money making packages.
  10. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Not only is the owner very responsive, the emails you get are very personal and straight to the point. Not one!! of my replies have been sent back later than a day it is such an asset to have this help.
  11. internetdoofus1

internetdoofus1 New Member

Just purchased the Profit Lance system and still reading through the info and working through the projects. I think it has good potential.
  12. makemoneyonline

Here are the negatives about profit Lance.

1. There is a ton of information and it is hard to tell where to begin sometimes. It would be better if Mike (the creator) had a layout what you should do first. Thats all I can think of right now.
  13. mouser

mouser New Member

I posted this on another thread. Perhaps it will help here.

I purchased PL. Really a complete newbie to online marketing. Tossed money away on other programs as did a lot of people. This is a very good course I think. I'm taking it slow so I can learn the basics very well. Learn the basics well; money will follow.

As a newbie, I was a little confused and overwhelmed as to where to start. Through perseverance and suggestions from P.L., here is what I am following:

Go through the Introduction Welcome area on the left.
    View the Introduction overview videos particularly.
    Go through Getting Starting and Essential Steps.
    Familiarize yourself with what is under all of the tabs on left and top.
    Then read e-books, review videos, etc. as you go along concentrating on keyword searches, finding niches, blogging, and article marketing.
    Do the Projects under the finding niches section.

Only after knowing keywords and finding niches WELL, should you apply for AdSense otherwise it will not be effective. You will be wasting money and time since AdSense costs.
    Then do the Misc. Projects.
    Create a Blog and post free articles; apply what you're learning.
    Add an article a day to your Blog.

After that, read up and learn AdSense well.
    When you are ready to apply for AdSense, go to Projects Misc. and do the Adsense Project.

Continue posting to your blog.
    Complete all the rest of the Projects
    Read, Read, Read
    Apply, monitor, tweak

From what I understand from P.L., keywords and finding niches is one of the most important and basic things you need to learn well right upfront. Dollars are generated from becoming proficient in the basics first and then learning how to do AdSense effectively.

Learning plan subject to change. [​IMG]
  14. JCP

JCP New Member

PL I have been busy in life and have not invested really any time into my sites, and am still making money with the Profit Lance!

It is top notch!
  15. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

Profit lance is also good! The average joe income package is better IMHI

[​IMG]
  16. leow_john

leow_john New Member

Yes sally.. I totally agree with you..

I only believe in honest products, and Profit lance did not promise instant riches when i signed up, and true, it hasn't!. But what i'm glad to say is that i've never learnt so much internet marketing skills that of such high calibre.

Have been with Profit lance for 1 month, and have only earned abt $5 so far from adsense advertising, but it doesn't matter. I know i have already learnt long term skills that will carry me on for a long time into making internet marketing a success, and the money will follow naturally...

Like in any business, it takes time and LOTS of effort to bring in customers. So, if you are not making much money now, don't be dejected, but keep on learning and in due time, your rewards will start pouring in!
  17. JCP

JCP New Member

The BEST way for me has been to start with the first page and work down. Mike has done an impeckable job outlining the steps. I know that Mike is a man of Knowledge and has the Wisdom to teach the simplist of minds. He has used his mistakes and shared his failures, and helps with his experiences. ME! I have A~d~d REALLY bad a woman at 42 and VERY flippin busy with my job. I am a FULL time 6 days a week hairstylist. I get distracted real fast. BUT, I know that Mike adds new stuff everyday. Mike is passionate about helping people. He has personally had dialog with me. Even though he has a full schueld. He will answer any question his members have. promptly, even when his wife last month was ready to give birth! Try that with other packages, yeh right!

My advice, if you get frustrated and confused. It is because you are doing way to much. ***S L O W*** DOWN! Rome was not built in a day! Start over.... Go back to the basics. I am making money and I honestly have not invested hardly anytime.

I think that some people out there want a QUICK $ making product, and yeh, you can very quickly make money, but the thing I LOVE about Profit Lance is, Mike teaches you SKILLS and no one can go out and shoot a bow with minimal training and skills. His course teaches me LONG term skils. Profit lance is a GOLD MINE and Knowlede w/out Wisdom never gets a person anywhere....

Train and perfect your skills and you will be very suprised at the simplisity of the Course!

In My Opinion... Gleen what you want... Regaurds....
  18. JCP

JCP New Member

Quoting: internetdoofus1Just purchased the Profit Lance system and still reading through the info and working through the projects. I think it has good potential.

So was wondering how your coming along?

I LOVE your username, so funny.......

I am curious about a few things.

~~ I think that it would be awesome to create a Plancers site for Plancers only... Anyone intrested???? I am going to talk to Mike about this. Email me please, and let me know your thoughts.... We could really help each other......

JCP
  19. jamaal

jamaal New Member

I have been trying to decide between Profit lance and Average Joe can you guys let me know which one you prefer and why.
  20. Chaz T

Chaz T New Member

Quoting: cpierceHello everybody! I just started the Profit Lance Program and I am really confused. I am average when it comes to computers. Anyways I was just wandering if anybody had some helpful advice on generating some money quickly

You're already on the right track with posting in forums. Just make sure you create your signature and keep on posting.