Profit Lance

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by cpierce, Mar 9, 2007.

1. htmlview

htmlview New Member

Quoting: cpierceI just started the Profit Lance Program and I am really confused. I am average when it comes to computers.

You are on your way. It does not make a difference if you are a newbie to computers or if you are a pro. As long as you can use the internet, you will be OK.

This is very important: Do not rush. Take your time and read thru everyhing 2-3 times.

What Profit Lance has taught me, is that you need to have some patience when starting out (and you will make mistakes), but after a few weeks (sometimes just days), you will know what to do.

Just do the same thing over and over & the money will start to pile up. You might not become an instant millionaire, but you should make enough money to pay off loans and debts, etc ... and start living a less worried life.

Hope this helps.
  2. JCP

JCP New Member

Yes, you are correct~ I am not suprised. Mike has put alot of information on this course, and it continues to grow. Thankfully those members NOW still have the benefits, and won't ever pay anymore for all of the great information.

Well, worth the $77 I also know that he has increased the commission. GREAT for us Plancers..... Thanks Mike! ~ [​IMG]

So for just $77 you can get your hands on this unique comprehensive course and start learning how to make your investment back straight away. You can access the system straight away, even if its 2.00am.

100% RISK FREE GUARANTEE
    Your purchase is 100% risk free. Quoting Mike "I am extremely confident that my course provides an overwhelming amount of value and that it will lead you to a definite path to success with making money online. Use my course for 8 WEEKS if you're not 100% totally satisfied, I will refund your entire purchase price. You've got absolutely nothing to lose, and thousands of dollars to gain. "

So if anyone is intrested, getting on board now is a great idea....

Have an Awesome weekend!~
  3. 040107

040107 Member

Had I found out about this, I would be able to get it at $67 but I guess an extra $10 would not make any difference if I could start making money.

Could someone tell me if the product has been updated since? [​IMG]
  4. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Quoting: 040107Could someone tell me if the product has been updated since?

Profit Lance is updated very often. I would say about twice a week.
  5. cambrianne

cambrianne New Member

Yup, its often updated and the information is constantly growing, even though I have joined for only a week, I think site has been updated at least 3 times till date.

The other thing is that Mike (creator) has been very responsive and have replied to my questions within a day.
  6. cambrianne

cambrianne New Member

I believe patience, persistence and hardwork will win at the end of the day. It doesn't matter whether you utilise Adsense or Affiliate Programme or any other money making opportunities, as the key underlying principle is the same.

In an e-commerce site or a site on the cyberspace, the key principal is to build up the traffic (and must be targeted traffic). Only when you have that, then will you succeed.

So far from what I have come across, ProfitLance has been able to guide you to do just that. The concepts and the steps are there. You just have to utilise them to maximise your site.

I have also just received info that Mike has also updated some new content on drawing traffic to the site with some really great ebooks and a one-year plan to using Adsense to build successful sites. Check it out!
  7. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

If you are looking to make serious amounts of money then cambrianne is right it takes time to learn techniques and to implement them to a high standard, but if you really want to dive in and make instant cash then the risks are high and isn't recommended.
  8. JCP

JCP New Member

Wth anything, investing into any area of our lives.... We get out what we put in. Even though you use MIRACLE GROW on your plants, you must water and give TLC to them and pick out the weeds...... Someimes you have to transplant so the roots can grow deeper.....

Some food for thought
  9. gazdank

gazdank New Member

I have been doing PL now for about two months and hardly making any money. A few cents here and there. I wrote around 20 articles and have them posted on a few free articles websites but just not making any money at all..[​IMG]Which method works the best?? I need some help!!
    Thank you!!!
  10. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Gazdank,

Maybe you should read try a bit of affiliate marketing either through a website or through a blog depending on your budget. Success can be achieved by both so don't feel you have to get a website a blog would be a suitable starting platform.
  11. JCP

JCP New Member

gazdank ~> I responded to your email did you get it???[​IMG]
  12. gazdank

gazdank New Member

I have the email! Thank you so much!!!!!
  13. gazdank

gazdank New Member

Thanks Hemjoe! I have blogs currently, actually around 20 of them. I am just wondering if I should get me own website but just not sure who actually who construcdt hte website or do the hosting? Do you know how I can go about this?
    Thank you!!