ProfitClicking.com

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by chadarcy, Aug 7, 2012.

1. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

It will be interesting to see how Profit Clicking can avoid being another A.S.D. (Ad Surf Daily).
  2. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Your profile no doubt.

You likely have to change what you have there as your real name.
  3. karls1973

karls1973 Member

We are almost there!, 1 Day and 15 Hours to go!(y)

I had taken screenshots of my dashboard from the day the migration started. As of this morning I am still missing 6.5% of my balance from cutoff date. I wonder if this will change as they state in their 8/30/12 announcement?

' ProfitClicking will honor the existing balances of all JBP members that migrate to ProfitClicking, ensuring earnings on active positions up to Aug 20th, and correct balances will be reflected in the dashboard prior to the launch date.

I am looking forward to see my earnings to start again, it's boring to look at the same amount day after day.:D
  4. EddyHiser

EddyHiser New Member

I know I check it everyday to see if it changes but I know that it's not going to yet. haha
  5. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

I just really hope that they have all the JBP issues worked out and we can finally run this program smoothly again! Looking forward to being up and running again.

Chad
  6. karls1973

karls1973 Member

EXTRA TIME NEEDED! I guess we have to be patient just a bit longer.
    The latest from the Web Conference 9/05/2012:

IT team needed a bit more time to finish up, so the clock was updated to reflect that!! Please, dont panic!! Everything is fine!!! Thank you for your patience !! IT needed to be sure everything is smooth before they launch the site...Please understand that!! They need a bit more time!! Everything is fine!! Stay positive and patient!! From time to time over the final hours of the IT work, you may fine that your id and password don't work. This due to the finishing touches of the IT dept. Everything will work 100% when the count down clock gets to 00:00. Also, at that time you will be able to: purchase Ad Packs, fund your account, etc.

Oh well, I waited this long. Let's just hope there are no other delays around the corner.
  7. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Especially with using a countdown clock, I hope that they did everything they can to try to meet the original count down. They just keep hurting themselves are putting more question marks around PC. I still believe it will be up and running, but all of these delays must stop. I hope this is not a sign of what is to come!

Chad
  8. karls1973

karls1973 Member

I was just able to get into my PC account after having to refresh my page several times.
    It is slow, but I am sure that is because a bigger part of the PC population is trying to get in at the same time.
    My account did not change much there is still some money missing from my balance.
    I also noticed that my referrer's name is gone.

Buying ads is not possible for me because STP is not included as a processor in My Wallet.
    And I am not even sure what to buy, the $10 Traffic Package or the $15 Affiliate Commission?
    To me it looks like the PC team needs more time, there is not much I can do with my account besides looking at it, and that is not productive at all. I will wait untill site is ready for business, this will save me headaches from the launch.

Are you guys having more luck?
  9. knicky1

knicky1 New Member

Nope, it seems the timer was pointless, as nothing has changed. Cant say that I am suprised. Takes multiple attempts to log in, and then whatever I click on just throws me back out.
  10. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Mine is not even updating any of my figures. Just keeps showing as loading. Seems like things are looking like they are starting where JBP left off. Not too impressed with the way they get our hopes up. Maybe it is all just part of restarting this and I am not going to get too discouraged yet.

Chad
  11. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Chad, try to refresh the page a couple of times, the numbers should start to update then. It worked for me.

Here are some updates from the conference room:
    • Payza available to fund now, stp coming soon.
    • **Latest Update** Tomorrow, expect to be able to buy advertising packages. Next within 24 hours after that, expect to receive your first daily earnings. FINALLY, within 24 hours after that, you will be able to withdraw any earnings you received before and after the migration from JustBeenPaid to ProfitClicking,,,

12. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Karls

Thanks for the updates, for now I have not been waisting too much time trying to figure things out with the site only being 50%. I am seeing quite a change today though and maybe things will begin working as you stated above.

Chad
  13. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Well, looks like things are working considerably better, and I was credited for referral purchases for today. I also made some purchases myself and transfered money to my wallet. Very fast and simple to do. Looks like this is going to be a much friendlier website when fully operating. Still waiting though to see daily earning and be able to withdraw to my STP account.

Chad
  14. EddyHiser

EddyHiser New Member

Things are starting to work a lot better. I also can't wait until it's all working and we start earning again.
  15. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Will Profit Clicking out last the other paid to click advertising income opportunities, we shall see. Of course Just Been Paid has been going for sometime now.
  16. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

It's always best to market own your own rather than, or at least in addition to, many of these various plans... Sooo many of them go scam-belly up before long... Even if Profit Clicking gets going, you're always gonna be in doubt, and not able to control your own destiny, IM wise. . . And how can you sell someone something that has that kind of potential? . . Simply learn the skills of IM, slowly and surely... You KNOW you won't scam YOURSELF!! . . . Sooner or later, ALL pyramids collapse.

Maybe Profit Clicking will get going again, but can you be SURE the same thing won't happen again?
  17. karls1973

karls1973 Member

I am seeing earnings from the positions I just bought the other day. Earnings for positions prior to migration will be paid shortly as per PC Newsflash:

'Income for ad packages created from the accounts of members migrated over from JustBeenPaid will start within the next few days.'

I am able to view the required 3 ads per day in order to receive earnings. I use FireFox 15.0, it works best and pages load quickly. Crome is ok, but not as fast. IE does not work for me at all, even after clearing cash and cookies I only get blank ad pages.

PC also made it possible now to make changes in your user profile. The only thing not working is uploading your profile photo, but I am sure that will be possible soon.
    knicky1 likes this.
  18. knicky1

knicky1 New Member

Thanks for that Karls1973. I have been using IE, thinking the ads werent up and running yet, as they were coming out blank like you said. Have now switched to Fox, and I am able to view them. I've also had buttons appear that werent there using IE. Cash transfer buttons for instance .

Quite like the ease of use of this new site, the more I understand how it operates, the more I like it. The ads are pretty encouraging. Clixsense for instance, who are well established, I have been a member since 2008.

I suppose the final test will be withdrawls...
  19. karls1973

karls1973 Member

I am glad it worked out for you, knicky1. Just finished clicking on my 3 ads required for the day. If you do not see the counter on the top right of the ad site, don't worry. Just close that site and click on the next ad. Make sure 'ads viewed today' shows no less than the number 3!

Happy clicking!:)
    - Karl
  20. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

I too am seeing earnings daily now, but only on the new ad packages purchased. Like Karls said JBP transferred ad packages are going to be paid soon.

The server does seem extremely fast!

To check with you guys, is anyone able to see adpackage details yet?

Chad