ProfitClicking.com

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by chadarcy, Aug 7, 2012.

1. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Chad,

not possible here, viewing details on ad packages as well as financial details is still 'under maintenance'.

With the ad package I bought on the 14th, received 1000 traffic exchange credits. Then created a traffic package with a program I want to advertise, but it is waiting for an approval. I read that this could take up to 5 days.

Karl
  2. karls1973

karls1973 Member

I just signed into my PC Dashboard and noticed that the weekend income got dropped to 1% daily!:(
    Wonder if this is a glitch with the system or is it something PC decided to do going forward?
    I give it a day or two, then will start to change all my PC advertising scripts. :confused:
  3. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

I also noticed that and was wondering about that change. Will still be a great program, when everything is back up and running and earning on our older ad packages also.

I have a feeling the 1% will remain this way on the weekends to help keep the program sustainable. I think much was learned from JBP's huge growth in the last few months before PC to over.

Going forward there also looks to be more in the works, so this is looking to be a company that will grow like JBP'd did. My feelings are that many have gotten sick of the waiting period and left for now, but will be back when they here that this has become the next big thing. In the back of my mind I almost wonder if this has been a purposely slow start to weed out many old JBP members so that they can start slow agian and rebuild.

Chad
  4. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Wanted to let everyone know that I am able to now see my ad packages details and financial details, all at lightning speed. We are getting closer!
  5. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Ok, it is official as per ProfitClicking Newsflash!
    The daly profit for ad packs on weekends is $0.10:confused: I just hope they do not decide to lower the weekday profits to $0.15 down the road.:whistle:

Daily Updates For September 16, 2012

All daily profits starting on September 16th, 2012 12:00 AM server time. will be as follows:

DAILY SALES PROFIT PER AD PACKAGE* Weekday $0.20
    DAILY SALES PROFIT PER AD PACKAGE* Weekend $0.10

Members qualify for Ad Pack income by surfing our traffic exchange system. Members need only surf three websites per day, prior to 00:05:00 server time listed on the website.

Have you completed your 3 clicks today?:D

Karl
  6. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Members qualify for Ad Pack income by surfing our traffic exchange system. Members need only surf three websites per day, prior to 00:05:00 server time listed on the website.

Karl,

Boy did that announcement ever stir up a lot of confusion in the 24/7 conference room. Many people thought that there were only 5 min. a day to surf, and others thought 5 hrs that did not look closely enough.

Just shows how on edge everyone is with all the waiting and changes, not too mention the long delays that we were going through with JustBeenPaid.

It all seems to be looking very positive and what will stop most of the nonsense comments around the web would be getting withdrawls going again as soon as possible.

Chad
  7. karls1973

karls1973 Member

I just noticed the latest ProfitClicking News Flash:

Daily Update For September 18, 2012

Exciting news! Within the next 24 hours, members will be able to make a daily withdrawal from their wallet! Remember, the link for your wallet is on the left side of your dashboard. Clicking the "My Wallet" button allows you to manage your commissions and withdrawals as well as pay for new Ad Packages and PC Panels.
    Just a reminder--This is a daily withdrawal which means that it can only be done once each day.
    Here's to your Success!
    Profit Clicking Executive Team

I am sure there is a substantial amount of members who are waiting to withdraw money from their wallet and I can just imagine how many of them will be dissapointed and screaming. The Withdraw Funds function will be totally overloaded and the payment processors not able to handle all the requests.

Hope it will work for you folks out there.:)

Karl
  8. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

It's been a long ride, over two years of getting paid everytime, so I was sad to see Fred sell out, but you never know, if we see another couple years, even with changes, it would suit me fine. As it looks, they are serious in getting final migration completed, slow but sure, so all we can do is hope for the best. My main concern is all the matrix positions which have not been paid out yet, or cycled, so this is the real test in my opinion. Withdrawals will be the real test, so a little more patience is needed.
    karls1973 likes this.
  9. knicky1

knicky1 New Member

You're right, withdrawls will be the real test. I dont have much to withdraw at the moment though. Are they stitching us up with previous triplers? Mine are still ticking down as active, but i'm not earning on them. Only earning on the few ad packs that I've bought just recently. I assume you guys are having the same issue. Has there been an 'update' on this?
  10. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Good things are starting to happen, last night I noticed payments coming in for Sept. 18th and 19th, and shortly after for Sept. 20th as well.

My 3 ads which had been waiting patiently to get approved are running now and I already counting 143 views!

My profile picture is also showing up in my dashboard.

And here are some really good news:

About 8 hours ago members in the ProfitClicking - Worldwide usergroup started to post that withdrawal is now possible with a daily limit of $250 per processor.:)
    The site is a bit slow and sometimes times out, but that is normal if so many members request withdrawals.
    And don't forget to click the required ads prior in using this function.

Karl
  11. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Some of the latest news I was able to pick up from the PC MODs:

There was some confusion after the following mesage got out. - 'Within the next 48 hours, we will begin paying $0.10 on all ad packages purchased prior to the migration from Just Been Paid'.

The 1% on old packs is official per mods until they reach 150%. Once they mature then there are no more old packs because everything forward will be PC packs. So that sounds like 1% will pay until all old packs are matured and pay the full 150%.

Karl
  12. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

Next will be all JBP matrices are null and void. Wanna bet? Not the kind of news we wanted to hear for those of us with hundreds of positions in JBP prior to migration.
  13. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

I was just able to try a withdrawal to STP. Now lets see how long this actually takes to happen! Still another step in the right direction.

Chad
  14. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

I took two maximum withdrawals to both Payza and STP, went through without hitch, now will wait to see how long it will take to clear.
  15. knicky1

knicky1 New Member

You guys had your cash yet?
  16. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Last payment I received was on September 20th for my new ad packs, no payments after that. I read there is some glitch with the payment system but should be resolved within 72 hours.

Also waiting for my old JBP packs to bring in some cash, no sign there yet. Some members claim they already received payments there.
  17. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

No, I think it will be another test of patients!
  18. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

One thing for sure, it is no longer spin the wheel trying to make withdrawal when window was opened by JBP, that was a total disaster and it took months to get my withdrawal requests, and weeks longer to clear through Payza or STP which I had last used under JBP.

Now we atleast don't have to chase that crack in the window for withdrawals, and this saves a ton of wasted time, so this is good improvement over old system. Now the question is this, how long will it take to be processed. I had no problem with getting confirmed requests in, but this que or wait in line situation is what I am awaiting to see work. It is one thing to get confirmation, it is another to see money in our Payza or STP accounts, and to date, nothing in approximately 60 hours, so tick tock, time will tell.

Success to all,
  19. EddyHiser

EddyHiser New Member

Ad Packs from Just Been Paid are starting to pay again! Only .05 cents a day so far but at least it's something. :)
  20. karls1973

karls1973 Member

I also received earnings, but for September 22nd only. I am still trying to figure out why 22nd, but nothing for 21st, 23rd and 24th. The amount received for the 22nd adds up to the 5 cents weekend day profit for each of my old JSS positions and 10 cents weekend day profit for my new PC ad packs.

Aggree, 5 cents for old JSS positions is better than nothing for someone who does not have a good amount of money invested. I wonder how members with let's say 600 positions feel about it. There is quite a difference when it comes to a 5 cents or 15 cents weekend day payout!

For now, all we can do is stay positive and give the program a chance. The mods say 'PC is still in Beta and strange things may happen with your account until all is done!'.

Happy clicking!:)