ProfitClicking.com

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by chadarcy, Aug 7, 2012.

1. karls1973

karls1973 Member

The folks over at ProfitClicking are making it easier for members who are unable to log into their account every day and surf their 3 sites in order to get paid!(y)

From the latest ProfitClicking News Flash:

For all the dedicated Members of Profit Clicking, we have decided to make things much easier for you.

Introducing Reserved Website Views!

You are now able to view ads over and above the required 3 daily for a maximum reserve of 135 views (45 Days). These extra views are placed in a “reserve” for you called Reserved Website Views. This will help those who are not able to be at their computers 7 days a week -- you can store up views, allowing you to receive Daily Sales Commissions.
    These Reserved Website Views will appear in a new area on your Dashboard soon. The views that you have in your Traffic Stats, starting from 9/24, will be retroactive and will continue until further notice.

Happy clicking!:)
  2. karls1973

karls1973 Member

I happened to check the Alexa rating for Profitclicking.com. It is now ranking 652 Globally and one of the top 1,000 sites in the world. Quite impressive!
    http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/profitclicking.com

PC has made some changes with the Dashboard. A lot more information is displayed right there without having to click on sub-menus.
    Daily payments are still behind, just got paid for September 28th. My September 21st earnings still missing, but I am sure they will catch up with payments in a few days.

Happy clicking!
  3. knicky1

knicky1 New Member

"I took two maximum withdrawals to both Payza and STP, went through without hitch, now will wait to see how long it will take to clear"

How long did it take, Yagooft?
  4. Graeme

Graeme New Member

Whats the general mood like for ProfitClicking these days? Clearly a lot of people with unrealistic expectations were extremely unhappy when JustInPaid first morphed into ProfitClicking.

Whilst initially concerned, I for one am now feeling reasonably upbeat about things, liking both the way the website is going, and the fact that earnings are becoming a bit more consistent. It seems like withdrawals are also getting quicker and more reliable again. Given balances were transferred from JBP, I am still a long way ahead of where I first started (in terms of Cash Amount Due) and enjoying earnings just short of $60 a day which I am using 100% to repurchase.

It will be interesting to see whether those who started pulling all their cash out all disgruntled, discrediting JBP, start returning once things settle down - not that it really bothers me much either way!
  5. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Right now I am not seeing daily earnings every day. I am behind about 4 days and have been viewing ads either every day or built up enough ads so that I can miss a day or two. Also I have a withdrawal request that still has not went to STP yet after over two weeks I think now. Is there something I need to make sure to do for the withdrawal to go through? Does seem like a lot of work is being done to make things very user friendly but at least on my end it is looking inconsistent as far as daily earnings and withdrawals.

Chad
  6. knicky1

knicky1 New Member

So basically, nobody has yet to recieve any money requested..
  7. Graeme

Graeme New Member

My daily earnings seemed to have stabilised. I have been getting paid daily for the last few days, although it is only about half the expected amount (maybe to do with old triplers vs new ad packs). Payments are running about 4 days behind - for example I was paid for the 29th Sept on 4th Oct.

I can't comment on withdrawals yet as I haven't tried.
  8. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Before they will send a withdrawal to the payment processor do we have to view 30 ads or something in a week? I just feel like I am not doing something right.

Chad
  9. GigsPunch

GigsPunch New Member

I will say this, about two years ago I jumped in all the way. I also ordered a bunch of referrals. Long story short they took my money and I never did receive the referals in my downline. I sent in support tickets and emails only receiving one response to my many emails and that was to tell me that they knew that they owed me the referrals but the demand was so high it was taking this long to fill the order. It never happened after trying to email several more times I gave up. I hope that things got better for you guys!
  10. EddyHiser

EddyHiser New Member

As far as I can tell you can not purchase referrals anymore (which sounds like a bad idea from the start), but from my end things have started to work much better I am getting paid but like the others here it is 4 to 5 days behind and only half the amount on old JBP packs but the full 2% & 1% for my new packs.

I do not know about withdraws because I have not attempted one yet but will update if I do.

I do like the ability to store website visits so you don't have to worry about logging in every day so that is COOL!

I can NOT upgrade my account to level 1 or 2 yet it just links back to the dashboard so when 4 packs expire I hope we can upgrade later for credit for the PC Panels.

Other then that things are starting to look better for PC!
  11. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Great news everyone! I did actually receive the withdrawal about 10 days after my request, which is fine with me. I did not know it was put into my account until actually logging into Solid Trust Pay to check for the heck of it. To my surprise it was there. I have not been doing any promoting for PC because I wanted to be sure that things were getting back to normal and that I could make a withdrawal.

I as of about the last five days am now getting paid daily, but is about 4 days behind, which also is fine as long as it stays consistent.

I never really lost faith in PC but was not comfortable with promoting with all the unknowns. Now I am going to toss around the idea of keeping every 3rd days earning, or just keep putting 100% into ad packs.

Chad
  12. Pinky

Pinky New Member

I think I will like Profit Clicking, I just hope they don't just up be gone overnight like JBP. JBP claimed that they would be around for the long run but look at what happened.
  13. Graeme

Graeme New Member

I received this message referring to the upgrade buttons and feed to ad panels. about a week ago (from PC support),
    ----
    Hello.

You do not need to upgrade in Profit Clicking in order to participate in the ad packages, even to get commissions from your referrals!

Only after 4 of your Ad Packages mature, does it start to get interesting to upgrade in Profit Clicking, so you earn more money than just your daily sales profit.

Currently, the upgrade button is not functional. Please keep in mind, that there is no need to be an upgraded member at this point in time, other than access to the "Big Success Breakthrough." The Ad Package feed is inactive so whether you are upgraded or not you will not be receiving free PC Panels for every four matured Ad Packs. You also don't lose anything because your expired Ad Packs will be pending until we resume the feed.

It won't be long now so please keep an eye out for the latest announcement in your dashboard.
    ----
  14. knicky1

knicky1 New Member

Thanks for that, Graeme. I suppose that will be the final piece of the jigsaw. Also notice as of today they are upto date with daily earnings.

Result
  15. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Pinky,

If you have not done so yet I would listen to the recorded conference call that is in the announcement area. You may have a different feeling about how JBP kind of disappeared all at once.

Knicky,

Glad to here that your earnings are caught up, as for me I am still behind by 4 days, and again it is not a consistant daily pay. I wish things would stay consistant, but in the big picture it really doesn't matter as long as they are paying what is earned.

Chad
  16. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

Just got notice last Friday that it hit Payza account, but can no longer direct deposit, so am still waiting on check. As for STP, still has not hit and both requests were at the same time.
  17. knicky1

knicky1 New Member

Chad, I had mine in one lump sum. Yours might come the same way
  18. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Knicky,

You are correct! I just received 4 days worth in one payment. Now I hope it stays consistent and caught up. It just makes everything feel that much more reliable.

Chad
  19. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Payments are looking good, received daily earnings including October 16th.
    Noticed my payments posting around 7:30pm EST.
  20. knicky1

knicky1 New Member

Heard the news chaps?
    Our first 'restart' is due mid November. It is now called a 'profit shit'. Ad packs purchased after the 25th Oct will not be affected. Details in your message centre under message 'The sky is the limit'