ProfitClicking.com

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by chadarcy, Aug 7, 2012.

1. EddyHiser

EddyHiser New Member

I am having the same problems. I have built my account up for months now and am ready to start making withdrawals and there is never a way to get the money out. I tried putting it in queue and it sat there for weeks. Then I did the green light system, all day long I tried when it turned green and still bucket is full. I'm done trying for a while maybe I'll check back later to see if I can get my money out but I'm not putting anymore in.

I'm working on other ways to make money online.
  2. Graeme

Graeme New Member

So PC are claiming that the basic system should very soon be paying out within 24/48 hrs of requests being made with higher limits than currently are available. Should be interesting to see if this is the case. I currently have over $10K to test it out with. If I can withdrawal a substantial chunk of it easily, then I may consider leaving the rest to play with. I havent had any earnings for a while now, but they claim this is due to work being done to get the payouts working. I'll believe it when I have the money in my bank account. As for PC panels, theres not been a thing happen for months and months.
  3. knicky1

knicky1 New Member

Ouch Graeme. 10k in earnings and no way to get at it. I have about 1.5k myself, but I've completely given up on ever being to withdraw from these shysters. They have now changed their name to Ad Click Xpress guys. Same old rubbish though, your wallet is pretty useless and they are expecting you to pump new cash in. YAH RIGHT !
  4. Graeme

Graeme New Member

Not sure what is going on at the moment. Last time I looked on the PC site, all my earnings had been taken and were due to be replaced with PC panels (complete daylight robbery I thought). Now that they have moved to the new website, all those earnings are back in my wallet. Seems like a lot of disorder at the moment - maybe they realised the error of their ways, albeit a bit too late!

I'm still holding some hope that I may be able to get my earnings out one day, although I don't expect this to happen quickly!
  5. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

I believe the technical term for it is, SCAM!!
    No offense, I know you just don't want to give up on the POSSIBILITY of getting your money out, but it simply amazes me how long they can successfully keep folx hanging on with a simple website changeover... This is the second one!

Someone SHOULD notify the authorities, but then that would only get EVERYTHING shut down permanently - with no hope of even the scammiest possibility of getting their money back!

Getting your money back is obviously never gonna happen at this point, so pardon me if I say it too loudly: SCAM!!!
  6. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

Foget about it, total scam. Like all ponzi pyramid scams, they all run out of other peoples money to pay out the first ones in, and this BS of being sustainable is a total lie by Frederick the scammer. I like to gamble, and early in, early out is the way to play these deals. Unfortunately, I didn't get close to $10K out in time, and now it is over 7 months without getting a dime out. Time to move on, DO NOT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THIS SCAM.

Good luck,
  7. Graeme

Graeme New Member

I like to check occasionallly, just to see if my earnings have been taken or what is going on - maybe one day somehow there'll be an opening. However, realisically there is next to zero hope of getting anything out of this site. As for putting any money into it, only a fool would do this now.