Project Payday, anyone around that knows

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by oregoncountry, Mar 24, 2009.

1. oregoncountry

oregoncountry Member

something about this? I would like to know the difference between going directly through PP rather than someone that has a website with referral links. What is going to be the best way to go. I want to help someone else but I am a little confused with "too" many options and ways for me to go into freebie trading[​IMG]

HELP!![​IMG] Denise
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

3. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Hi, How are you doing?[​IMG]

OK, I am assuming, You have problem with getting start with

project payday.. I am going to point you the only information you

need.

1. Project payday - They are not a product, just guide line for
    "Trading cash to referrals"

2. Anything4Free, Freelunchroom - They are where you will make
    trades.

3. To initiate trade, you need to click their post (anything4free)

4. Once you initiate trade, you have to complete offers for Free cash

5. ex) To get $20, you need to complete free trial or membership
    offers(Free,>$2, >$10)

6. When you complete offers, Trader will pay you via paypal.

7. Let's say you spend $2 for offer, get paid $20, you made $18
    It usualy take less than a hour.

8. You may cancel your free trial offer, make sure you write down
    all the terms and condition before you purchase them!![​IMG]

More question you need, just let me know

I am doing this business, and affiliate marketing.

These two systems are real money making on onlince so far to me!!

Happy day~^^[​IMG]
  4. withbaby

withbaby New Member

oregoncountry: something about this? I would like to know the difference between going directly through PP rather than someone that has a website with referral links. What is going to be the best way to go. I want to help someone else but I am a little confused with "too" many options and ways for me to go into freebie trading
    Hi, My name is Janice. I am doing that freebie business too. I already proceed to method 2 on that freebi trading. I can give you some advice. Just ask some questions. I don't know where to start, so just ask.

Thank's

Have a good one!
  5. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Project pay day is a nice system, I used it a long time ago, but know that the real money is in being established and getting referrals to go green. Not a whole lot of excitement in continuously doing those offers on a daily basis. Plus you will run out of offers to do to really get a profit from doing the offers.

Best plan is a strategy for creating residual income for your 'greens', like I do. But I must give it up to project payday for what they've accomplished in helping people make free money online
  6. rwbovee

rwbovee New Member

You can do this without ordering Project Payday, but I think Project Payday is free so you might as well get it. I did this and made some money for awhile, but the good deals run out before long. You need to read the fine print over very carefully or you might be getting charged for something every month on your credit card without realizing it.
  7. CashExperts

CashExperts New Member

I work with PPD and have had amazing success! Project Payday is a resource website for IFW's (Incentivized Freebee Websites). If you have ever seen those ad's like "Win a FREE! I-Pod", those aren't bogus, they just require participation in the "offers" that they have available. Many of these are free or very low cost and yes you do run out after a while. I have found out that a lot of people have success making money with project payday. Once you get use to the system and build it up like a real business you can make a good amount of money from it. I would highly recommend their program. Just do your research first as you should with any online money making program.
  8. Collier9348

Collier9348 New Member

I just signed up with this business yesterday. I was wondering any advice for this?
  9. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I've also used it and like the site and the system.
  10. vinnyqua

vinnyqua New Member

I didnt find that project payday to exciting. Had to complete offers that required your credit card and had to remember to call and cancel within a certain time frame. End up loosing money if you ask me.